Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

VIPER51 11-01-10 UPDATE

viper51

Ok so now we go to the possibility of the end of November. So, here are my thoughts, and by the way tank you viper for this update

1. TiAC and your crew the get team. You like trash on Thursday.... Your outta here! I hope you filled your sales quota by pumping all last week on the other site because your done

2. So, are we to believe that Iraq missed the deadline to get a lot of this debt forgiven? Or did that so called debit and DATE exist?

3. Is Parliment even in session??????

4. It's funny how on the Wednesdays of the week everyone starts saying Sunday and then on Sunday everyone starts saying Wednesday?

5. Maliki has control Maliki does not, Maliki has control, Maliki does not!!!!

If this does not hit by the 8th. All I can say is I trust Zantac's intel te most because he came on here first and said this is not going to happen by the end of the year.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 10

My sense is...

Either ... internal MAJOR (bloodless, just arrests) COUPE

Or... Citizens will march into the streets and protest loud and clear.

Or... The UN, the world BIG BOYS, China especially PULLING the plug on the release of the debt, and THROW IT BACK down hard, the $195billion debt that Iraq owes, that is.

Seriously? No lie. All the King's horses and all the King's men.. meaning the WORLD BIG COUNTRIES, AND OVERSEERS..............

HAVE GOT TO LAY DOWN THE LAW AND WALK THE WALK. Not just extend, or forgive the DEBTS OVER AND OVER.

Even mortgage companies have a little thing they call foreclosure, and they will take back the house, if the debt is not kept up to current. Is a real experience, happening to others; no more homes.

Yes, Iraq has responsibilities to those outside its borders. But ALSO THOSE WHO MADE THE AGREEMENTS, PLEASE BE ADULT AND STAY WITH THE DEADLINES, AND DO PUT BACK THE DEBT, IF YOU SAY THAT IN THE SIGNED AGREEMENTS!

Unless Iraq and you have extended the DEADLINE another 3 months. I do not know.

Sounds like Iraq knows who to trust to STICK TO THEIR RULES AND LAWS. And probably, definitely Iraq wants be allowed to be in charge.

Is Iraq in charge of the deadlines, and consequences. I think so!!

I'm just on the outside looking in, and just waiting for the currency to RV. I may not become rich, but I will see beautiful DEMOCRACY and rich future for the regular people inside Iraq's borders. With humanitarian aid and jobs, and structure comes PEACE.

Good luck to Iraq with all the choices, the chess moves and how they are affecting the BIG GUNS of the worldwide Leader groups.

YOU CAN DO IT IRAQ!!! COME ON. DO IT FOR YOUR OWN INDEPENDENCE, FREEDOM AND PROSPERITY!!!

• Upvote 3

Ok so now we go to the possibility of the end of November. So, here are my thoughts, and by the way tank you viper for this update

1. TiAC and your crew the get team. You like trash on Thursday.... Your outta here! I hope you filled your sales quota by pumping all last week on the other site because your done

2. So, are we to believe that Iraq missed the deadline to get a lot of this debt forgiven? Or did that so called debit and DATE exist?

3. Is Parliment even in session??????

4. It's funny how on the Wednesdays of the week everyone starts saying Sunday and then on Sunday everyone starts saying Wednesday?

5. Maliki has control Maliki does not, Maliki has control, Maliki does not!!!!

If this does not hit by the 8th. All I can say is I trust Zantac's intel te most because he came on here first and said this is not going to happen by the end of the year.

im starting to think vader is right myself ..... lol

I do not mean to insult the Iraqi politicians... or anybody in our forum... but, eight months after elections... having to get the influence of foreign countries outside Iraq, perhaps they would be better off with a sole dictator. I do not see those politicians exercising any effort to look into the best interests of the Iraqi people.

Of course I am for a democracy! Of course I am for freedom! Of course I am for RV! But, how long will the Iraqi people be able to endure the Parliament's dictatorship? How long will the UN allow that nonsense to go on? Disregarding the Constitution, overlooking the pending contracts, and ignoring the cry of a needy people will never bring Iraq to its overdue greatness!

I hope and pray the Iraqi people will be able to enjoy a normal and prosperous life someday!

- Barboza

I know your words are from the heart and that you want great things for the Iraqi people!

• Upvote 2

Well put Barboza and thank you Viper for the update.I hope it does'nt come to another election. I don't understand why all of a sudden they are given an ultimatum to form by end of November. This should have been done 5 months ago. I know of three candidates Maliki, Mahdi and Allawi each should have had only 30 days to form in sucession should each have failed to do so. That comes to 90 days and we are now in our 7th month. Doesn't look like they are following the constitution at all. Maybe i'm looking at it all wrong. Anyway thanks Viper again for the info and let's hope they get it done by the end of the month. God Bless Semper Fi ;)

• Upvote 2