Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A bit of uplifting information I thought I would share

whiterose

A while ago I spoke with a friend of mine that I've known for several years about the dinar. He dabbles in the stock market and I thought he might have heard something. He told me then that he had heard about it and had spoken with his broker, who advised him not to get into it, it is a scam.

Well, out of the blue, he called me last night asking where he could buy some dinar because his broker called him and told him that if he could get some, do so pretty quickly.

That's all the info I have, but thought it sounded promising.

Well, that's kinda cool, ain't it? There's talk out there, and our ears are BURNING!

Now the Johnnie-come-lately's are lately coming. I smell Khaarma.

cheers,

Maynard

Well, that's kinda cool, ain't it? There's talk out there, and our ears are BURNING!

Now the Johnnie-come-lately's are lately coming. I smell Khaarma.

cheers,

Maynard

:blink::huh::unsure: Aren't we supposed to be keeping the IQD on the down-low now? what happened to what everyone was saying in that other thread(forget the title) where the more dinar that gets bought, the lower the RV rate will be? It was also said in that thread that the CBI has stopped selling IQD I think.

Off for another surf now, won't read replies for a couple hours :D

Edited by hspotman

So many people have been scammed that the general rule is "if it sounds to good to be true, its a scam". so they laugh at us, say we are fools, whatever. I'm so glad I am invested. I believe without any percentage of doubt this will be an incredible investment. But moreso, I have met alot of good people during my time since my first purchase. Just because I think the RV will not happen prior to March 2012, doesn't mean I won't put foot tracks on your back if your in my way the day comes to cash in. So to everyone invested - Go RV!!!!!!!

Wear a bell or holler or something like that, so we know to step to the side. :lol::lol::lol:

Whiterose you're right the info was uplifting. Thank you for sharing with us.

:blink::huh::unsure: Aren't we supposed to be keeping the IQD on the down-low now? what happened to what everyone was saying in that other thread(forget the title) where the more dinar that gets bought, the lower the RV rate will be? It was also said in that thread that the CBI has stopped selling IQD I think.

Off for another surf now, won't read replies for a couple hours :D

I read that too, but I don't think it's much of a concern. Whatever is printed is a finite number (not like our dollar, wherein the value is in a downward plummet because of the fed constantly printing with no hard assets to back it). What is going to determine the RV value is the substantive, apparent, and speculative backing of the dinar with hard assets and the availability of hard assets. With Iraq's oil and natural gas, and the speculation that those resources are even more than anticipated, an RV is almost certain to be high. Nuff said, right!? Well, alright, then, lets git r' dun!!!

A while ago I spoke with a friend of mine that I've known for several years about the dinar. He dabbles in the stock market and I thought he might have heard something. He told me then that he had heard about it and had spoken with his broker, who advised him not to get into it, it is a scam.

Well, out of the blue, he called me last night asking where he could buy some dinar because his broker called him and told him that if he could get some, do so pretty quickly.

sounds good thank you.

I have been quite for 8 months, I registered less than 90 days ago, but it is time to come out to say hello and good by.

Like WhiteRose, I have also heard from many Bankers, over seas sources and investment professionals in the last week that the GOI is in place,

that it is about to be announced and it will be done before the end of this month! (RV-RI greater than $4.)

For MANY reasons I believe this as fact, these are very reliable sources of Men & Woman that I feel very comfortable with.

This is IMO so please do not ask for further information as all I have is a trust in these people that shared this with me, as well as a gut feeling as to where we are in the time line of our economy.

As always have a GREAT weekend.

zzzzzzzzz!

• Upvote 4

No disrespect whiterose and I even gave you a positive for bringing this to the forum and appreciate it. I know this is in rumor section but I swear I have also heard this rumor before in the past. Maybe my mind is getting old and everything is a blur but can you confirm this is you that heard this and not a copy of someone else's rumor you read? If it is you in this rumor I will feel happier inside knowing this, that is all I need.

• Upvote 2

Why goodbye? You're leaving? sad.gif

Don't go! Stay a while! I'll put coffee on... wink.gif

Thanks bud for the Coffee,....biggrin.gif

I think everyone took that post the wrong way, sorry.

I meant I'm leaving as the RV is about to be announced.

I'm here for the long haul,...I will be here until the end of the story.tongue.gif

Check,

• Upvote 2

No disrespect whiterose and I even gave you a positive for bringing this to the forum and appreciate it. I know this is in rumor section but I swear I have also heard this rumor before in the past. Maybe my mind is getting old and everything is a blur but can you confirm this is you that heard this and not a copy of someone else's rumor you read? If it is you in this rumor I will feel happier inside knowing this, that is all I need.

As far as your mind goes, just break out the geritol and rum and you'll be just fine. :DB)

• Upvote 1

So many people have been scammed that the general rule is "if it sounds to good to be true, its a scam". so they laugh at us, say we are fools, whatever. I'm so glad I am invested. I believe without any percentage of doubt this will be an incredible investment. But moreso, I have met alot of good people during my time since my first purchase. Just because I think the RV will not happen prior to March 2012, doesn't mean I won't put foot tracks on your back if your in my way the day comes to cash in. So to everyone invested - Go RV!!!!!!!

Why do you think it won't RV until March 2012? Interested in hearing your thoughts.

I'm curious why above you state March, 2012, but below you said Dec 29, 2010?? I'm not trying to be rude, I play very well with others. I've just read everything on this site today so I'm overly observant. Just curious why the change, any Intel you'd like to share???

icfaith

Advanced Member

Group:

Members Posts:

45 Joined:

11-October 10 LocationWilliamston, SC Posted Today, 12:50 PM

Thought it would be fun for each person to take an exact date guess of when they feel the Iraq government will be formed.

My guess is December 29th, 2010

Let's see who end up closest to the actual date they do form!

Read more:

MAYBE not a high risk, but most assuredly a high stress venture. B)

Thanks for the post Whiterose.

I second this Dawg but look how much fun we are having. Where can you go and say man when it rvs I am buying this and that. I know I have been. And I am ready to make it real. Steve

I'm curious why above you state March, 2012, but below you said Dec 29, 2010?? I'm not trying to be rude, I play very well with others. I've just read everything on this site today so I'm overly observant. Just curious why the change, any Intel you'd like to share???

icfaith

Advanced Member

Group:

Members Posts:

45 Joined:

11-October 10 LocationWilliamston, SC Posted Today, 12:50 PM

Thought it would be fun for each person to take an exact date guess of when they feel the Iraq government will be formed.

My guess is December 29th, 2010

Let's see who end up closest to the actual date they do form!

Read more:

He obviously doesn't see the RV happening for some time after the GOI is formed. Not everybody believes that they will happen at the same time.

Edited by MrRich
  • Upvote 1

I have been quite for 8 months, I registered less than 90 days ago, but it is time to come out to say hello and good by.

Like WhiteRose, I have also heard from many Bankers, over seas sources and investment professionals in the last week that the GOI is in place,

that it is about to be announced and it will be done before the end of this month! (RV-RI greater than $4.)

For MANY reasons I believe this as fact, these are very reliable sources of Men & Woman that I feel very comfortable with.

This is IMO so please do not ask for further information as all I have is a trust in these people that shared this with me, as well as a gut feeling as to where we are in the time line of our economy.

As always have a GREAT weekend.

zzzzzzzzz!

Great post - thanks zzzzzzzzz! Glad you decided to post. My son who is a broker told me "it's not a scam" but advised against it because it was what he called a "thin" investment - meaning very speculative and probably very long term. Well we didn't take his advice and got it anyway and I'm more convinced than ever that I will be able to say "I told you so" while paying off his student loans for him!

Be blessed and GO RV!!!!!

Great post - thanks zzzzzzzzz! Glad you decided to post. My son who is a broker told me "it's not a scam" but advised against it because it was what he called a "thin" investment - meaning very speculative and probably very long term. Well we didn't take his advice and got it anyway and I'm more convinced than ever that I will be able to say "I told you so" while paying off his student loans for him!

Be blessed and GO RV!!!!!

HAAH He might have some too and just won't admit it being in his position, he may shock you too but either way its nice to see you have it covered. I bought mine in 05, still hanging on!