Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A bit of uplifting information I thought I would share

whiterose

Munsch,

I don't really know what I can tell you so that you will believe that this is not a recycled post, but truly information that I recieved from a long standing friend of mine.

I guess you can pull up my previous posts and see for yourself that I have never provided first hand information before this.

Always before, if my posts came from someone/somewhere else, I have stated it in the beginning clearly for everyone to know.

Honestly, I want this done just as much as anyone. However, I would never post anything I know to be untruthful.

I shared this info simply because I thought it sounded promising.

I hope this helps.

Blessings......

• Upvote 10

We all know this isn't a scam, that is obvious. And IMO, this isn't even a "high" risk high return venture. Think of it more as a very "low" RISK high return venture. What is the worse case scenario here?? That we sell our dinar back for what we bought it for,minus a couple hundred for commission of course. The reason people here get so upset and say if this doesn't rv, we are screwed, is because if this doesn't rv(which it definitely will), then we won't be able to retire on a truckload of money. Think about it.... And even if this thing rv's at .10 cents, at least we will make at lezast 5 figures.......6 or 7 for alot of you.

If it revals at 10 cents then I'm rich. Period.

Munsch,

I don't really know what I can tell you so that you will believe that this is not a recycled post, but truly information that I recieved from a long standing friend of mine.

I guess you can pull up my previous posts and see for yourself that I have never provided first hand information before this.

Always before, if my posts came from someone/somewhere else, I have stated it in the beginning clearly for everyone to know.

Honestly, I want this done just as much as anyone. However, I would never post anything I know to be untruthful.

I shared this info simply because I thought it sounded promising.

I hope this helps.

Blessings......

That works for me ... Thanks again for not taking it the wrong way. Appreciate the info too. gave you another positive. ;)

• Upvote 3

Thanks bud for the Coffee,....biggrin.gif

I think everyone took that post the wrong way, sorry.

I meant I'm leaving as the RV is about to be announced.

I'm here for the long haul,...I will be here until the end of the story.tongue.gif

Check,

Glad you clarified that zzzzzzzzz. I was concerned and was about to offer you something stronger than coffee to help you get your head straight. You don't impress me as the type to be a quitter when you have a sure winner :D

So where are you off to after the RV ?

Edited by Solutions

So nice to get a warm, positive feeling on a Sunday morning just before heading off to church. Think I'll stop reading all the other posts and just let this one carry me through for the day. Thanks, Whiterose, for the post and sharing a personal experience.

As far as scams, frauds, "too good to be true" statements, etc., I've lost a whole lot more in the stock market and 401(k) than I could possibly lose in this investment even if I lose everything I have put in. And, with all those other investments, I've never had the opportunity to gain so much.

God has blessings in store for us that we can never conceive. But I know that my greatest blessing has already been reserved in that place that Jesus has gone to prepare for me!

• Upvote 4

As far as scams, frauds, "too good to be true" statements, etc., I've lost a whole lot more in the stock market and 401(k) than I could possibly lose in this investment even if I lose everything I have put in. And, with all those other investments, I've never had the opportunity to gain so much.

I told my brother about this thing awhile back when I first got into it, and of course being the skeptic that he is, "if something is too good to be true, it usually always is." Well good thing I didn't listen to him. And again last night I brought it up to him. I told him that I would feel really sorry and he would feel really stupid if he didn't at least give this a chance and read up on it. Still he refused to put any more thought into it. Oh well, I can't do anything else. "You can lead a horse to rv water, but you can't make it drink(get in). I will be taking care of him and the rest of my immediate family when this rv's by giving each of them the $10,000 or $13,000 gift allowed by the IRS, and I will be paying for his dog to have an operation to have a basketball sized tumor removed from his side. I called my sister last week and told her about this, and she seemed intrigued and said she would talk to her husband about it. I have not heard back from her, so I wonder if she gave it a second thought. They are the only ones in my family that have debt, or mortgage to pay off-in Texas. So depending on how much I make from this, I would love to be able to pay it off for them "if" they don't get in this. I don't know though, in order for me to pay off someone's dwelling for them, wouldn't I have to put the place in my name since I can only give a $10,000 or $13,000 gift? Or will we all just have to pay taxes on the housing pay off?

• Upvote 1

So nice to get a warm, positive feeling on a Sunday morning just before heading off to church. Think I'll stop reading all the other posts and just let this one carry me through for the day. Thanks, Whiterose, for the post and sharing a personal experience.

God has blessings in store for us that we can never conceive. But I know that my greatest blessing has already been reserved in that place that Jesus has gone to prepare for me!

You are so right!

I told my brother about this thing awhile back when I first got into it, and of course being the skeptic that he is, "if something is too good to be true, it usually always is." Well good thing I didn't listen to him. And again last night I brought it up to him. I told him that I would feel really sorry and he would feel really stupid if he didn't at least give this a chance and read up on it. Still he refused to put any more thought into it. Oh well, I can't do anything else. "You can lead a horse to rv water, but you can't make it drink(get in). I will be taking care of him and the rest of my immediate family when this rv's by giving each of them the $10,000 or $13,000 gift allowed by the IRS, and I will be paying for his dog to have an operation to have a basketball sized tumor removed from his side. I called my sister last week and told her about this, and she seemed intrigued and said she would talk to her husband about it. I have not heard back from her, so I wonder if she gave it a second thought. They are the only ones in my family that have debt, or mortgage to pay off-in Texas. So depending on how much I make from this, I would love to be able to pay it off for them "if" they don't get in this. I don't know though, in order for me to pay off someone's dwelling for them, wouldn't I have to put the place in my name since I can only give a $10,000 or $13,000 gift? Or will we all just have to pay taxes on the housing pay off?

Give your family members dinars and let them pay their own taxes.

In Florida I believe I would buy my mom a house and give it to her as a Life Estate. I would get it back when she dies. In the mean time she would be respondible for tax and ins. and could qualify for the Homestead County Tax Exemption. This would also protect The Family if she got married. He could not take it. You can set it up the way you choose. Mention Life Estate to your attorney.

• Upvote 2

Should not be high stress. Risk is very low, really almost non-existent. Many here need to get a grip on what it means to make a speculative investment.

There is risk and there is potential (unknown) reward. If risk is strictly and carefully defined prior to putting on the trade, and the reward appears to be

possibly several multiples of the risk, then the last variable is expected time frame and that just has to be a function that is allowed to float. It is what it is.

When one attaches emotion (ANY EMOTION AT ALL) to an investment, incorrect decisions will be made regarding that investment.

Quite obviously there are a lot of people here who have attached a lot of emotion to this investment. There still exists the possibility that it will either take

MUCH LONGER to RV, or that for some unknown reason (Israel hits Iran to destroy nuclear capability for instance) it does not RV at all. Point is anything

can happen. Hopefully it goes to RV very soon and at close to what it used to trade at. The economic fundamentals of Iraq would tend to suggest that any

RV should occur at well over $1 per dinar but the time frame for that occurrence is just totally an unknown. As well, there is most likely gross manipulation

involved here with the IMF, and who knows what other international money players are involved to make it happen at the point in time most conducive to

their best interests.

To sum up this tirade of common sense, there is NOTHING that any individual can do relative to this investment to make it happen any faster or more

profitably. The risk is taken (the dinar have been purchased) and the only thing any of us can do is to wait it out. If any perceive it as a "scam" then just go

ahead and sell the dinar back now at the bad end of the spread and some commissions, take the losing trade, and learn from what you did. If the

investment is perceived as a possible winning trade, then HOLD IT and do so UNEMOTIONALLY. Know that the risk / reward is indeed favorable, and that if

it does RV at any value north of .10, that there will be a favorable reward for having made the speculation. Anyone who is emotional about this trade clearly

has their perspectives all out of whack. Never speculate with money you can't afford to lose.