Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Newbies not to post for 30 days of registering?

hablrob

I think the negatives you have received so far say it all . Everyone is free to post. you don't have to read them all. ;)

I agree with lambert. If you want to post something stupid and get bashed, so be it. After a few bashing's, they will perhaps wise up. This is a free forum last time I looked. I did not read the fine print when I registered that I were to say something dumb or stupid I would be admonished. Let's just all respect everyone's opinion whether we agree or not. God Bless All of you!

• Upvote 5

what the heck .....everyone is at different levels on the roller coaster ... I say we vote for a mod to remove this thread ..... this site isn't a advanced collage foreign Gov. class not everyone here are foreign gov. / currency experts .................. JMO since you asked . :)

• Upvote 3

It's amazing that in the cyber world of all things dinar we have created our own little "culture." The aristocrats have always feared those "beneath" them...I would hope that in the 21st century we are all better than that. I vote for free speech...I for one have had enough of elites cramming things down our collective throat!!!

• Upvote 8

Let's face it, all of us made lame posts when we first registered on site. In time, once we did some homework we got bettter!

Can we put this up for vote??? What say you??? Let the powers that be on this site hear you.

Everyone has the right to post.....why not cut off the TerryK and TiaC post that are all BS and stay with the fresh insight. I vote NO....

• Upvote 3

It's amazing that in the cyber world of all things dinar we have created our own little "culture." The aristocrats have always feared those "beneath" them...I would hope that in the 21st century we are all better than that. I vote for free speech...I for one have had enough of elites cramming things down our collective throat!!!

Wow....very good point...hadnt thought of it that way....insightful and to the point

• Upvote 1

Yeah, it unfortunate that there are some ignorant posts by newbies. But, they will learn from the backlash of responses from the vets. I believe the backlashes from the vets is a good 'punishment' and they will learn quickly that to do their diligent research or think twice is a lesson learned.

Everyone should be free to post.......

• Downvote 2

I look at everyone as equal. Some that have been here for a while (based on the # of posts) have said some stupid things too.Do you remember when you first got into this? Everything was strange and questions were numerous. We are all individuals and we all act and see things in a different light. I thank God that all of us are not the same. I like hearing different perspectives. Thank you to all who are brave enough to post. GO RV!!! B)

• Upvote 2

I defend everyones right to speak freely even if the post is "ridiculous or lame" as long as the post is not hurtful, direspectful, or nasty. No purpose is served by not allowing newbies to post. I have seen some really good posts made by new members.

• Upvote 2

I say we start Hazing the newbies, then they can join Delta Delta Dinar Vets....make them Spay and neuter their animals even their stuffed ones. Ah yes lots of newbie pledges. Plus it will take our minds off the dinars for the time beinglaugh.gif

Edited by Mongo

I say we start Hazing the newbies, then they can join Delta Delta Dinar Vets....make them Spay and neuter their animals even their stuffed ones. Ah yes lots of newbie pledges. Plus it will take our minds off the dinars for the time beinglaugh.gif

Nah.....! :lol: