Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ICS & CCS

viper51

I have recieved information that ICS and CCS have finished the upgrades of the CBI and affiliates in Baghadad. We could see some activity on the currency sites when link-up testing begins. Also there are several representatives from American companies in Baghdad and had a meeting at the embassy 10-5 to discuss possible projects in Iraq. Some of the businesses there are General Electric, Boeing and Wamar Engineering. Second message said it was announced there are 15 different American company Reps in Baghdad that attended a meeting at the Embassy that are interested in doing business in Iraq. I will post more concerning the GOI later.

Hey Viper, it's later. :D:D:D

This is old news regarding the 15 companies being in Iraq. From September 1st, 2010. However, that IT IS actually happening on schedule, is a very good sign indeed.

http://www.china-daily.org/International-News/U.S.-Department-of-Commerce-will-send-a-trade-delegation-to-visit-Iraq/

Whenever it was announced, they are there NOW, as we speak.

Yes, I got that, and I acknowledged it. I wasn't bashing, I was just pointing out that this info wasn't some kind of "inside intel", that's all, just general knowledge. Glad to see something is moving forward as scheduled. Hopefully it means we are very close to an RV. Iraq has to have an acknowledged currency in order to move all of these projects forward.