Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****SCOOTER SCOOTER***** QUESTIONS GO HERE

pleasantvalleySunday

If we can leave questions for scooter on this thread it seems it would be so much easier for the poor dear guy when he stops by to share - we all know he's had personal challenges in the last several days (weeks even) and if we could all respect him enough not to confuse during chat IMHO that would be a great gesture!!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and participation!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Hi Scooter - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you, your wife and extended family in my prayers!

Questions: yesterday you said something about having exciting news - what is it? And what's the status of the Paris Club deadline - it was originally 9/30?

Thanks & come on, RV!! :)

Hi Scooter - I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I'll keep you, your wife and extended family in my prayers!

Questions: yesterday you said something about having exciting news - what is it? And what's the status of the Paris Club deadline - it was originally 9/30?

Our thoughts and prayers are with you also.

Hello Scooter:

I hope the day is going well. Too much rain everywhere on the east coast.

I wanted to ask what positive or negative scenarios can occur from the IMF meeting today in DC concerning Iraq?

Will this have an impact on chapter 7 being lifted and if so, what other obsticles need to be lifted first?

Also, one final question...I have been reading up on Maliki, his relationship w/ Syria, Iran, and Egypt, and the death warrents that were placed upon him from Saddam in the 1990's. Also connected to this was an intense conflict w/ the Kurds and al Sidr. Do you feel the old feuds and alliances are the main stumbling blocks regarding Maliki and the formulation of the GOI or is this just a red herring?

My condolences on your loss. My prayers for you and your family.

God Bless.

s/f

ALOha Scooooter, First, I would like to thank you for all the great information that you humbly pass on to the dinars investors. It is a pleasure to gain such knowledge from an "awesome" individual. Next, I'd like to send my condolences to you and your family for the loss of your family member.

Hay Scooter, l pray that God, in His mercy, give you the fortitude to bear the loss of your love one,

amen.

Thanks & come on, RV!! smile.gif

I don't recall him saying he had exciting news, I recall him saying we had "lots to talk about".

Scooter,

You are in my heart! I pray that you and your family are comforted knowing that your father-in-law is resting in peace. I know, he will be missed. I know what you are going through, I just lost my mother-in-law, two weeks ago. Take care Scooter! We love you!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1