Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

****SCOOTER SCOOTER***** QUESTIONS GO HERE

pleasantvalleySunday

If we can leave questions for scooter on this thread it seems it would be so much easier for the poor dear guy when he stops by to share - we all know he's had personal challenges in the last several days (weeks even) and if we could all respect him enough not to confuse during chat IMHO that would be a great gesture!!

Thank you in advance for your cooperation and participation!

GO RV!!

YOU ARE SO RIGHT I'VE NEVER SEEN SO MANY DISRESPECTFUL PEOPLE, THEY JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO SIT ON THEIR HANDS. CHANCES ARE HE WILL ANSWER THEIR QUESTIONS WITH THEM HAVING TO ASK :lol::lol: SCOOTER, GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Edited by mrref

I was wondering how many different types of income, Iraq has. If selling the IQD is a part of their income, then why should they revalued anytime soon. But if everybody stops buying the IQD, would that not speed up the revalue of the IQD. Just a crazy thought <_<

Hey Scoot,

Thanks for all the hard work and time you put in to the cause :rolleyes: Just wanted to pick your brain on the pending hyper flation on our economy.

I personally will be vested heavily in metals and real estate and keep as little cash as possible in the very near future. After listening to a few economist

I woke up quickly realizing our situation at hand.

Your Cajun Friend From Louisiana