Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Worse Case Scenario?

SexyDinar

I have been reading lots of reports and calculations but what is the worst case scenario in regards to this investment?

1. We lose our money completely? Maybe who know's.

2. We keep waiting but it never happens? Highly unlikely.

3. We have lots of Dinar's but they change currency and we miss the cash in period? Maybe, some might not make it.

4. We only get our initial investment back? Who cares, what a ride!

5. We triple our initial investment? You get more back than having it in your bank account currently.

6. We get the Rainbow scenario with that pot of gold a the end? We retire and live happily ever after.

7. We are miilionaires and those with Warka accounts are restricted to access funds? Highly possible and a pain in the ass!

8. We go to cash in at local bank and lose back-up documents to support purchase, bank says no way Sir? Highly possible, what do you do.

Any I have missed?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Worst case scenario:

1. IQD revalues at .33, we are forced to exchange within 45 days and before any significant appreciation from that amount, Wall Street and Russian mafia come in and buy up EVERYTHING, on day 46 it increases to $3.86 and the rich get richer.

2. The Who 'Dat Nation wins another Super Bowl:angry:

Maynard

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Worst case scenario:

1. IQD revalues at .33, we are forced to exchange within 45 days and before any significant appreciation from that amount, Wall Street and Russian mafia come in and buy up EVERYTHING, on day 46 it increases to $3.86 and the rich get richer.

Maynard

You cash in at .33 before that you join a online forex like O&A. You then buy up all the dinar your cash-in will buy and then wait for the world to start pushing it up toward the sky. After your satisfied with the price you want you cash it in. hahaha. Easy millions.

Worst case scenario:

Maynard

I will take 33 cents and run! I don't need to be greedy!

• Upvote 2

Worst case scenario:

Maynard

Again, I agree.... who knows..... thats the fun of the ride..... ugggggggggggggggg......

• Upvote 2

Worst case scenario your time is up and God pulls your card on day of cash in ! That's life , and I'll live it to the fullest till that day!

:lol: Could happen, but Heaven beats an RV anyday.

you're at the home and it's meal time

the person across the table says, "What's a Dinar?"

and you don't know

:lol::lol:

Time to lock this topic and be rid of the negativity :angry:

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVV TTTTIIIIMMMMMMMMEEEEEE B)B)B)

Why don't we just change it up to "Best case scenario" for a little first :rolleyes:

1) Straight RI/RV at $3.22/1$ minimum, smaller denominations issued, on forex with explosive growth, no time limit on large notes, all banks exchange, NO REDENOMINATION, NO REPLACEMENT CURRENCY, no waiting on my new boat build. :)

• Upvote 1

8. We go to cash in at local bank and lose back-up documents to support purchase, bank says no way Sir? Highly possible, what do you do. Hmm..do you need documents to support this when you go to trade-in in other countries to verify that it is yours?? Is there a law stating that you need documents when trading currency???<br style=""> <br style="">

This is a very good question. I bought mine and a couple of million for another friend. We put our order in with yet another friend who bought a couple of million and had it all cod to his house. I asked him the other day about the paperwork for the delivery and he said he has been tearing the house apart and can only find the paper from Dinar trade. Just what kind of paperwork do you need to prove that what you have is yours?? What happened to "possession is nine tenths of the law"??? How about some answers to this????? Thanks B)

* -

Read more:

Why don't we just change it up to "Best case scenario" for a little first :rolleyes:

1) Straight RI/RV at $3.22/1$ minimum, smaller denominations issued, on forex with explosive growth, no time limit on large notes, all banks exchange, NO REDENOMINATION, NO REPLACEMENT CURRENCY, no waiting on my new boat build. :)

"I totally concur with your assessment." Best case scenario it is, but, let's start at $4.55 with exponential growth following initial wave of cash-ins slows to a crawl.

RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVV TTTTTIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

8. We go to cash in at local bank and lose back-up documents to support purchase, bank says no way Sir? Highly possible, what do you do. Hmm..do you need documents to support this when you go to trade-in in other countries to verify that it is yours?? Is there a law stating that you need documents when trading currency???<br style=""> <br style="">

This is a very good question. I bought mine and a couple of million for another friend. We put our order in with yet another friend who bought a couple of million and had it all cod to his house. I asked him the other day about the paperwork for the delivery and he said he has been tearing the house apart and can only find the paper from Dinar trade. Just what kind of paperwork do you need to prove that what you have is yours?? What happened to "possession is nine tenths of the law"??? How about some answers to this????? Thanks B)

Easy Ron...Do you have to prove the usd you have every time you make a purchase? No

same thing with the dinar...the only proof you might have to supply is for tax purposes(investment length..i.e. 1 or more years invested)

hope this helps...keep on truckin Ron...go rv

* -

Read more:

• Upvote 1

* -

Read more:

When you go and make a cash (USD) deposit at your bank, do you have to prove that it's yours? EXACTLY!!!!!!!

RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV TTTTTTIIIIIIMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEE B)B)B)