Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Possible war with Iran

Ok , hear me out. Remember Kim Clement said in 1 of his sermons there would be an attack on America and Isreal. And remember he said when it appears worse than Isis ... , then the dinar would revalue??? 

I have just watched a show called REDACTED on you tube. Now they are claiming the US will be dragged into war with Iran within the next 24 to 48 hrs because Iran is preparing to attack Isreal. Now I hope they are wrong and I hope your "president " has the ability to talk Isreal out of further attacks but when I was watching it my first thought was what Kim said. What do my fellow dinarians think? I personally don't think it will result in all out war but hey what do I know?

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Pow! 7

• BETTYBOOP changed the title to Possible war with Iran
43 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Ok , hear me out. Remember Kim Clement said in 1 of his sermons there would be an attack on America and Isreal. And remember he said when it appears worse than Isis ... , then the dinar would revalue??? 

I have just watched a show called REDACTED on you tube. Now they are claiming the US will be dragged into war with Iran within the next 24 to 48 hrs because Iran is preparing to attack Isreal. Now I hope they are wrong and I hope your "president " has the ability to talk Isreal out of further attacks but when I was watching it my first thought was what Kim said. What do my fellow dinarians think? I personally don't think it will result in all out war but hey what do I know?

I believe everything going on right now globally is part of the show. I 100% believe there will be a huge scare event (Fake ww3) that will be used to help wake up those that are still asleep. Having said that, people will still die as this is a war between good and evil and I believe there are those low level people still fighting the war being exposed. Iran and Isreal are definitely center stage as is China, U.S and Russia. I suspect things will get pretty scary and then all of a sudden arrests will happen publicly, trump steps in publicly and quickly turn it around and reset happens during the mess...

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

What about this possibility  - a friend indicated it to me as we were discussing situation  - when Drudge, the State Dept. and other govt jokers were saying an attack from Iran was imminent.  The Biden admin then released 10 billion to them and ordered Netanyahu to withdraw immediately from Gaza which, I think, was done with the agreement that Iran wouldn't attack us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, Sage449 said:

What about this possibility  - a friend indicated it to me as we were discussing situation  - when Drudge, the State Dept. and other govt jokers were saying an attack from Iran was imminent.  The Biden admin then released 10 billion to them and ordered Netanyahu to withdraw immediately from Gaza which, I think, was done with the agreement that Iran wouldn't attack us. 

Definitely a possibility however Iran is no match for the U.S so if they were to attack us I feel it's coordinated by the u.s. to create fear as that is one of the easiest ways to control the majority. I think we all can feel something is about to blow, we were told to prepare, stay out of the way and let the military handle it when the time comes. 

And PRAY 🙏 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

Iran's military forces are mostly defensive and to keep the population under control. They do most of their offensive work through funding terrorist and surrogate/puppet forces. They would only conduct this attack with the mind to split the Middle East and plunge it into a war between Israel and her allies vs. Iran and their allies, using an Israeli counter strike against Iran proper. The Abraham accords will play a very significant role and may squelch any further actions as the Saudis would side with Israel as would other countries that signed the accords. China and Russia might try and take advantage of the situation but only in their respective theaters (Ukraine and Taiwan) There might be a flurry of violence then things will deescalate, and things will probably calm down. Iran does not want a final showdown with the West.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, mrbadwrench said:

Iran's military forces are mostly defensive and to keep the population under control. They do most of their offensive work through funding terrorist and surrogate/puppet forces. They would only conduct this attack with the mind to split the Middle East and plunge it into a war between Israel and her allies vs. Iran and their allies, using an Israeli counter strike against Iran proper. The Abraham accords will play a very significant role and may squelch any further actions as the Saudis would side with Israel as would other countries that signed the accords. China and Russia might try and take advantage of the situation but only in their respective theaters (Ukraine and Taiwan) There might be a flurry of violence then things will deescalate, and things will probably calm down. Iran does not want a final showdown with the West.

💥💥💥

• Upvote 1

Just my two cents....

I understand that not everyone is a follower of Jesus and give the Scriptures no acknowledgement. 

However, whether you're a believer or not no one can dispute the FACT that ALL of God's prophecies have been, and currently are, being fulfilled to a TEE.  One hundred percent accuracy. 

So when I read all of the 'world's' speculations, which are simply people's opinions, i shake my head because God gave us all the answers to what is coming through the prophets and book of Revelation. 

Want to know what's coming and how to prepare? Simply follow Jesus and do your research in the Scriptures. That's all you have to do! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 5

1 hour ago, climber7 said:

Just my two cents....

I understand that not everyone is a follower of Jesus and give the Scriptures no acknowledgement. 

However, whether you're a believer or not no one can dispute the FACT that ALL of God's prophecies have been, and currently are, being fulfilled to a TEE.  One hundred percent accuracy. 

So when I read all of the 'world's' speculations, which are simply people's opinions, i shake my head because God gave us all the answers to what is coming through the prophets and book of Revelation. 

Want to know what's coming and how to prepare? Simply follow Jesus and do your research in the Scriptures. That's all you have to do! 

Absolutely 100%!!

"This is Biblical" -Q

• Like 3
  • Pow! 2

Israel will be attacked. Ezekiel 38,39 has not happened yet. I agree with @climber7 , just open the Good Book and read. We have a front row seat. The more I have been studying, the more I believe we won’t have a long time to do what we need to do with the dinar when it revalues. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the kind words folks.

As a word of encouragement.....if you're a follower of Jesus, and His Spirit genuinely lives inside you, then we have this promise from God Himself...."greater is He that lives in you then he that is in this world." (satan,humans,principalities and powers) 

The key for us believers is to truly BELIEVE this. We live what we believe. And we can take comfort knowing God has us and is in control no matter what happens in the world. 

For those who don't know Jesus, nor have His Spirit living inside.....then you have a LOT to be afraid of. The enemy has a wide open door in your life and you're going to suffer badly with what's coming down the road, as warned to us by these 100% accurate prophecies. 

The question I ask unbelievers, and those who ignore God is.....what are you afraid of? What do you fear by putting your trust in a LOVING God? How bad do you believe your life is going to be by trusting Him and being saved?

Those are the questions we all need to revisit for some, and ask God to help us clear up, before it's too late. 

And now it's almost too late. 

Blessings to each of you and your families. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1