Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Morning Opinions @ 11:25 AM CDT - 4/09/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  From the 9th to the 13th I consider that to be a very serious study window for us to pay attention.

MarkZ  A big thing that just happened is the reopening of the pipeline between Iraq and Turkey. They say it can handle an unlimited amount of oil. This is huge for the amount of oil they are exporting. This means more money for their currency.

Mnt Goat  Q? : Does Iraq need the Oil and Gas law in place prior to the RV? I have to tell you that there is nothing in the 2011 Dr Shabibi plan that tells us it does. Remember back in 2012-2013 he had signoffs from everyone and was moving forward. Did they have the Oil and Gas Law passed. Of course not. So, I believe anything is possible.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

A LOP usually comes with out of control inflation.

Iraq does not have out of control inflation.

A LOP serves no good...doesn't increase purchasing power nor revives the economy.   IMHO.

Turkey had two LOPS in a decade. 

That was due to inflation running at over 100% per month in the 70s & 80s.

I was stationed in service in Turkey at the time & they were changing the prices of everything by the day.

8 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I see.pimpy is still insisting it will lop. Wish he would just sell up n disappear. What would they actually gain from a lop? Anybody???

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

I am with you Liugi!!  No Lop is going to happen.  First off the Iraqi would revolt.  They have been keeping their dinars just like we are, waiting for the government to revalue their currency.   They have been poor, but it will be worth it to them if their government would just get this handled.  I would assume that if the government screwed them over on the value or lopped it, they would probably string the officials up, just like Saadam!  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 4

@NWGUY and @Luigi1... I don't believe it will lop either but Pimpy irritates  the life out of me. If he is that certain he is correct on this he should just disappear.  So many people have hung on for years ... there is no telling what this would do to them mentally

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@NWGUY and @Luigi1... I don't believe it will lop either but Pimpy irritates  the life out of me. If he is that certain he is correct on this he should just disappear.  So many people have hung on for years ... there is no telling what this would do to them mentally

I agree...I hate negativity!  We have all been in this investment for a long time, and like you said, if he feels that it is lopping, either get out, and or, just leave everyone alone about it.  If it does lop, and I really don't think it will, we will have to deal with it at that time.  We don't need Pimpy trying to educate us on the lop.  Very irritating!  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

A LOP usually comes with out of control inflation.

Iraq does not have out of control inflation.

A LOP serves no good...doesn't increase purchasing power nor revives the economy.   IMHO.

Turkey had two LOPS in a decade. 

That was due to inflation running at over 100% per month in the 70s & 80s.

I was stationed in service in Turkey at the time & they were changing the prices of everything by the day.

1 hour ago, NWGUY said:

I am with you Liugi!!  No Lop is going to happen.  First off the Iraqi would revolt.  They have been keeping their dinars just like we are, waiting for the government to revalue their currency.   They have been poor, but it will be worth it to them if their government would just get this handled.  I would assume that if the government screwed them over on the value or lopped it, they would probably string the officials up, just like Saadam!  :jester:

38 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I'm not saying I believe it will LOP, but what would keep them from doing that just to keep so many people in the world from becoming enormously wealthy?  Wealth = Power, that has been my only fear for this scenario.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

@hspotman... the thing is.... and I understand what you are saying but I think realistically if you take out people like Donald Trump, if he actually holds any, then around the world you would be lucky if there is 1.5 % of the world population who actually hold dinar. Yeah some of us will hold millions but many won't. They will have bought what they could afford  and due to the length of time this has already taken many will have given up hope. I don't believe the people in power will have major concerns about us small people. We will never have the wealth they have so it would be difficult to take away their power with what we will make from thos. I don't doubt some of them are aware there is people on the street holding dinar but I doubt it is a huge issue for them. I might also be completely wrong but there is no way there is huge numbers of the world population who are holding millions of dinar

• Upvote 5

6 minutes ago, hspotman said:

I'm not saying I believe it will LOP, but what would keep them from doing that just to keep so many people in the world from becoming enormously wealthy?  Wealth = Power, that has been my only fear for this scenario.

My first thought is that they would be screwing over their own people, and I don't think that will go over very well at all.  If no other reason, but the reality of this investment, is that the amount that investors have is just a small percentage of all their currency.  Another thing also, is that our dinars will not be going back to Iraq.  They will be returned to our treasury, and kept there by our government, and used for purchasing oil, or as a reserve.   At least that is the information I have seen.  There are a lot more intelligent people on this site than me, but I do watch and read stuff, and it won't hurt Iraq much at all if they revalue at a better rate.   :jester:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@hspotman... the thing is.... and I understand what you are saying but I think realistically if you take out people like Donald Trump, if he actually holds any, then around the world you would be lucky if there is 1.5 % of the world population who actually hold dinar. Yeah some of us will hold millions but many won't. They will have bought what they could afford  and due to the length of time this has already taken many will have given up hope. I don't believe the people in power will have major concerns about us small people. We will never have the wealth they have so it would be difficult to take away their power with what we will make from thos. I don't doubt some of them are aware there is people on the street holding dinar but I doubt it is a huge issue for them. I might also be completely wrong but there is no way there is huge numbers of the world population who are holding millions of dinar

Thankyou for your reply BB.  You are talking me off that ledge,so I appreciate it.  I stated this fear in a post a couple of days ago, but it immediately got taken down. So I'm glad you guys responded so quickly, so that they can't take it down now. Thanks again for the reply.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

My first thought is that they would be screwing over their own people, and I don't think that will go over very well at all.  If no other reason, but the reality of this investment, is that the amount that investors have is just a small percentage of all their currency.  Another thing also, is that our dinars will not be going back to Iraq.  They will be returned to our treasury, and kept there by our government, and used for purchasing oil, or as a reserve.   At least that is the information I have seen.  There are a lot more intelligent people on this site than me, but I do watch and read stuff, and it won't hurt Iraq much at all if they revalue at a better rate.   :jester:

Thankyou,these are the responses I am looking for. This investment is very frustrating....esp when you need it so badly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hspotman said:

Thankyou,these are the responses I am looking for. This investment is very frustrating....esp when you need it so badly.

I understand my friend.  We all go through the massive frustration, and there are no promises.  I do feel strongly that this will happen, and hopefully soon!  :praying:

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I understand my friend.  We all go through the massive frustration, and there are no promises.  I do feel strongly that this will happen, and hopefully soon!  :praying:

Hey NWGUY, what part of Portland are you in?  I lived in Happy Valley for 5 years when I was a little boy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hspotman said:

Thankyou for your reply BB.  You are talking me off that ledge,so I appreciate it.  I stated this fear in a post a couple of days ago, but it immediately got taken down. So I'm glad you guys responded so quickly, so that they can't take it down now. Thanks again for the reply.

You are very welcome. The reality is we won't know till it happens but I agree woth what @NWGUY and @Luigi1 have said. They have no true reason to lop. They promised their citizens reforms which would give them a better quality of life. So a lop would not do that for them. I believe Al Sidano is a good human being compared to past presidents. I am not saying he is perfect , no politician ever is but I do believe that compared the Al malakis of the world he wants the best for his people and his country. HE and the citizens must see picture of the west or Saudi or dubai  and wonder why they are so poor compared to these countries and must surely want better for themselves and their families? I am not saying westerise them but they do want better than what they have had 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I feel it will go before the uUS elections because old Joe and Co need it. But iraq needs it more. Especially if they are going into the WTO this year

Ole Joe is dead. Trump is in control, forcing deepstate to carry out their 16 year plan in fast forward to expose them. Trust the plan

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

22 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Ole Joe is dead. Trump is in control, forcing deepstate to carry out their 16 year plan in fast forward to expose them. Trust the plan

I keep reading this about Biden being dead... Now I am not saying he is or isn't but please show me the evidence. Plus if people are so certain #45 is in control where is that evidence and why if it is to rv in trumps time why has it not happened if he is in charge. 

Now yeah I can understand things Iraq needed to do etc but if trump is the cic what is the hold up?

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I keep reading this about Biden being dead... Now I am not saying he is or isn't but please show me the evidence. Plus if people are so certain #45 is in control where is that evidence and why if it is to rv in trumps time why has it not happened if he is in charge. 

Now yeah I can understand things Iraq needed to do etc but if trump is the cic what is the hold up?

I think old Joe is just fine...just really really really old!  He will be around at least through his term.  They will just keep giving him medication to keep him going.  Then they can send him to a nice retirement home, where he can take naps, and tell old stories for the rest of his days.  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I think old Joe is just fine...just really really really old!  He will be around at least through his term.  They will just keep giving him medication to keep him going.  Then they can send him to a nice retirement home, where he can take naps, and tell old stories for the rest of his days.  :jester:

I am with you on this @NWGUY. I love a good conspiracy  theory as much as the next person but I just can't buy into this 1. Yeah I would say he is dementing  in some form and I think the guys in suits are doing as much as possible to cover it but if any body would take over surly it would be either the vice president or Obama? Hell the uk has it's own mass conspiracy  theory just now with the Rpyal family. I wouldn't go out my way to see the royals but I wouldn't put any of the current conspiracy theories past them either. 

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I like Joe Biden. I feel both Biden & Trump are both too old to be President again. We need lower blood in the White House. Also we have a lot of Republicans & Democrats in congress that also are too old needing younger people in both chambers. Again this is just my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2