Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Night Opinions & Rumors @ 11:40 PM CDT - 3/05/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Colorado Bank Story] I called my bank [Well Fargo] and had a conversation with someone over the phone and they treated me like I just came out of a cave - 'No. There's no way. No we don't handle [dinar].' All that negative talk that everybody's getting. Then today I asked to speak to the bank manager for other purposes but while I have you on the phone, lets [try again]. He [says] yes I'm very aware.

Clare  Article 1: "Al-Muslimawy: There is a policy to reduce the dollar exchange rate and control it in Iraqi markets"  Article 2: "A government advisor to Al-Ghad Press: Dollar prices in the markets will gradually decline"

Sandy Ingram  In 2023 Vietnam recorded approximately $28.5 billion US in tourism revenue...Iraq has the ability to generate this same amount or more each year due to the historic landmarks and religious hot-spots in the country.  All Iraq has to do is implement safety for tourists.  Egypt generated $10.7 billion in tourism in 2022 and $13.1 billion in 2023...Iraq is the birthplace of the top three religions in the world today - Judaism, Christianity and the Muslim faith. There are important landmarks within Iraq for all three of these religions, including the ancient city of Babylon.

MarkZ ...still getting plenty of chatter from groups that they are waiting for the shoe to drop…everybody is at the edge of their seats.

Walkingstick  Question: "Why is the IQD the only currency increasing in value that we're seeing on Forex? It's taking off like a rocket."  The investors. They're not stupid. They know. The investors smell the security and stability. But the real reason they have security and stability is because they have a new rate. The IQD is NOT on FOREX. It all started with the contrived website forexlive.com...

Pimpy  Question: "Why would [Iraq] let anyone benefit from this?Why wouldn't theyIt's the Iraqi people that really need to benefit from this...It's not their fault their leaders are all wack-a-doodles... There's enough resources in Iraq where they should be living pretty dang good over there.  Increasing the exchange rate and giving them more purchasing power would definitely change their quality of life...Once Iraq can get their crap together and it looks like they're there - No more sanctions, get into the World Trade Organization, get back on the Swift system...Forex, finish the Port of Faw, finish with the Development Road Project, all those things are going to bring a lot of money into Iraq and their currency is only going to get stronger. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

Abram who later became Abraham was originally from Ur which was in Iraq.  But Christianity was birthed in Israel, and later had believers and churches in Iraq.  The Hebrew children were carried off in slavery to Babylon when they chose to not worship the one true God.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

I was wrong - forexlive.com is a real valid site, but the IQD is NOT shown on it as far as I can determine. When I type in IQD it say, "No matching results found"...!

Hey Ron, USDIQD pairings are definitely there.  It shows 1310.  However, if you do USD/IQD, it shows 2.89 currently.  This means that it takes 2.89 IQD to purchase 1 USD or approximately 35 cents.  This chart shows the IQD decreasing in value and not increasing as Frankie has tried to state.  Frankie's ignorance shows again.  It is believed that the USDIQD pairing is the live rate and the USD/IQD chart is futures.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Society said:

Hey Ron, USDIQD pairings are definitely there.  It shows 1310.  However, if you do USD/IQD, it shows 2.89 currently.  This means that it takes 2.89 IQD to purchase 1 USD or approximately 35 cents.  This chart shows the IQD decreasing in value and not increasing as Frankie has tried to state.  Frankie's ignorance shows again.  It is believed that the USDIQD pairing is the live rate and the USD/IQD chart is futures.

If this rate 35 cents is really really true, then I will definitely cash out. :praying::soon::crossedfingers:

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, rvmydinar said:

If this rate 35 cents is really really true, then I will definitely cash out. :praying::soon::crossedfingers:

Based on another post, it appears the USD/IQD pairing may be Index Funds and totally unrelated to the IQD.  Frankie and his "Pastor Kendall" character started all this so it only makes sense that it was totally unrelated and blown out of proportion.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1

19 minutes ago, Society said:

Based on another post, it appears the USD/IQD pairing may be Index Funds and totally unrelated to the IQD.  Frankie and his "Pastor Kendall" character started all this so it only makes sense that it was totally unrelated and blown out of proportion.

Oh well....At least, I amn't going to get overly excited yet and just wait and see again and again.

On 3/6/2024 at 4:49 AM, Fimum said:

"Iraq is the birthplace of the top three religions in the world today - Judaism, Christianity and the Muslim faith. "

?

Nope.  Jerusalem is the epicenter of Judaism, Christianity & Islam.

Jerusalem is the next most holy site amongst Islam right behind Mecca-Medina.

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Yep, the pooroo Sandy Ingram needs some schooling.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Any time I see someone say it RV I check the XE.com   I believe it will show on here if it has. right now it shows

1,000,000 Iraqi Dinars =

763.97813 US Dollars

1 IQD = 0.000763978 USD

1 USD = 1,308.94 IQD

Unless someone has some place better to check this is where I will go. If it said I could cash out at .35 per dinar I would.  15 years on a return is a long wait. but at .35 it would be worth it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Posted (edited)
On 3/6/2024 at 1:49 AM, Fimum said:

"Iraq is the birthplace of the top three religions in the world today - Judaism, Christianity and the Muslim faith. " ?

4 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Iraq IS the birthplace of Judaism & Islam, from a true historical perspective, but not Christianity. :tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1