Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Fxcm….not sure if true but it’s worth posting

screwball

So allegedly dinar is on the forex prices at 2.70…could be a test run…this was on Twitter by MikeCristo8

he also claims the the BRICS M Bridge China yuan gold revaluation is happening this weekend…posted 4 hours ago..

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

Won't take long to find out if true.

Thanks for sharing.

pp

Well seen the screen shot….it was posted by an Australian who trades on the forex. Apparently he checks once a day seen the live rate 2.70 it then was live for 15 mins and then reset to 1309…clearly a live test…they were stolen and at this point in the game I am stocked..

• Upvote 1

My cousin worked in the industry for years and said any testing they did was on a closed system and would not ever go live during testing. 

So I asked him how this could possibly happen ( different instances) and he was at a loss and did not know. 

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, pokerplayer said:

My cousin worked in the industry for years and said any testing they did was on a closed system and would not ever go live during testing. 

So I asked him how this could possibly happen ( different instances) and he was at a loss and did not know. 

pp

Screen shot is a screen shot 

3 hours ago, screwball said:

Well seen the screen shot….it was posted by an Australian who trades on the forex. Apparently he checks once a day seen the live rate 2.70 it then was live for 15 mins 

For 15 mins? Gee....just wonder for example, let's say if this rate 2.70 or above is truly happening one day and they only give us 15 mins to exchange before the rate is going down and down, how many dinar holders can cash out at that short period of time?

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

For 15 mins? Gee....just wonder for example, let's say if this rate 2.70 or above is truly happening one day and they only give us 15 mins to exchange before the rate is going down and down, how many dinar holders can cash out at that short period of time?

Watch my dust!

• Haha 6
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

How long would it take to get an account set up with forex(and learn how to do everything for that matter), since that would be seemingly be the only place you would be able to exchange in that 15 minutes? Hypothetically speaking of course....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, hspotman said:

How long would it take to get an account set up with forex(and learn how to do everything for that matter), since that would be seemingly be the only place you would be able to exchange in that 15 minutes? Hypothetically speaking of course....

What I said is just an Example only. Whether that is truly happening for 15 mins or not , it is up to governor of the cbi. If someone only owns a little amount of dinar, do you think it is a good idea and faster ( for 15 mins ) to bring a suitcase and carry a physical cash instead of setting an account with a forex?

6 hours ago, screwball said:

Remember when the rates changed back in 2013…it was seen on the forex sites…

This is a true statement. But I thought it was 2012. A family friend did the research and proved it and posted it here in DV. He is no longer on site. I’ll take that 15 minutes of fame as a step towards the value change.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, ScaryMary said:

This is a true statement. But I thought it was 2012. A family friend did the research and proved it and posted it here in DV. He is no longer on site. I’ll take that 15 minutes of fame as a step towards the value change.

Could have been end of 2012…so long ago but I did screen shot and post rates from investing.com 

• Like 1