Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Morning Opinions @ 11:05 AM MDT - 2/16/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Al Sudani is on TV news Channel One saying the best and the only way to improve the electronic payment system is the CBI should remove the three zeros, print the new currency and give us a one month period to exchange our currency.  This will show the power of the dinar over the dollar...He also said this will get rid of citizen holding cash and any smugglers and money laundering. FRANK: ...That's what they're about to introduce to you, your new exchange rate to match your lower notes...the lower notes will only work with a new exchange rate.  I can't believe they keep saying this to you constantly every day...You are within arms reach...One month...I believe they'll give you longer than that.  Outside with us it should also be a longer time to exchange...This is only Frank's interpretation of what Sudani said on TV - NOT necessarily what will happen. RON 

Mnt Goat   We are still waiting for the CBI’s measures to take hold to control the parallel market rate and then so they can go ahead and raise the program rate one more time, as I am told by my CBI contact is still going to happen...we must just sit tight and let them work through these issues of the parallel rate. The CBI will get it under control. As you know Iraq doesn’t work like Speedy Gonzalas...

Tishwash  Article: "An international desire to invest in Iraq and three countries hold meetings in this regard " Quote: "The meeting came out with many decisions that were approved, including enhancing intra-trade, liberalizing trade in goods, and welcoming Iraq’s accession to the World Trade Organization." :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report] FIREFLY: Al Sudani is on TV news Channel One saying the best and the only way to improve the electronic payment system is the CBI should remove the three zeros, print the new currency and give us a one month period to exchange our currency.  This will show the power of the dinar over the dollar...He also said this will get rid of citizen holding cash and any smugglers and money laundering. FRANK: ...That's what they're about to introduce to you, your new exchange rate to match your lower notes...the lower notes will only work with a new exchange rate.  I can't believe they keep saying this to you constantly every day...You are within arms reach...One month...I believe they'll give you longer than that.  Outside with us it should also be a longer time to exchange...This is only Frank's interpretation of what Sudani said on TV - NOT necessarily what will happen. RON 

No...this is Frank just flat out lying.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Channel One saying the best and the only way to improve the electronic payment system is the CBI should remove the three zeros, print the new currency and give us a one month pe

riod to exchange our currency.

If they would actually put a rate on the dinar, I can personally get it exchanged in a couple days.  I do not need a whole month to get it done.    Just give us a good rate!   :bravo:

• Upvote 10
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, hspotman said:

No...this is Frank just flat out lying.

Franks is just stating his opinion. He's had the same opinion for over a decade. Each  of us has our opinions as to what is going to happen, and they might change as more information becomes available. Just sayin'...! RON 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Franks is just stating his opinion. He's had the same opinion for over a decade. Each  of us has our opinions as to what is going to happen, and they might change as more information becomes available. Just sayin'...! RON 

Thanks for all you do Ron. What's your opinion as to what's going to happen?

• Upvote 3