Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Exchange rate of USD on CBI website over 1 MILLION?!

Just now, Longtimelurker said:

Oh great, now when they delete the zeros we're right back at 1310 lol

I check it several times a week. Friday was the last time and it was normal...1310.00. It's the only one that's off. It's not a system that can be changed without someone doing it, so somebody must have been playing with it!?

Anybody else in the community checking it regularly on the CBI website?

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, tjokie said:

Anybody else see this? www.cbi.iq

image.png

Thanks god, this is just a computer error or might be a TEST. For example, IF I SAY IF this rate=1,310,000 is really really happening, then I will definitely sell all my dinars because this rate is going down the toilet real real bad.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks god, this is just a computer error or might be a TEST. For example, IF I SAY IF this rate=1,310,000 is really really happening, then I will definitely sell all my dinars because this rate is going down the toilet real real bad.

if this is the rate you might as well throw your dinars out the window because you're not going to get anything when you sell them if you can even find a buyer. However, I'll be happy to give you 10 cents per million dinar right now. 

LOL!

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, keylime said:

However, I'll be happy to give you 10 cents per million dinar right now. 

You're almost giving me a sudden heart attack. Are you at home right now? I bet all gurus are running to your place to cash in right now. Just sit close to your phone cause some dinar holders will call you at any moment to make an appointment and wait for a sound of door bell.

• Haha 4

LOL!

It's the same this morning. But when I plug in the numbers for the amount it comes out right  at 1310:1.

My question is more as to why someone has been playing with it. It's been there, the same, for +/- 9 months, ever since the official rate was changed to 1310. Now, without explanation, it's showing this 1,310,000. Someone had to be adjusting rates and then made a typo when putting it back in.

Trial and error; or a somebody jumped the gun?

Enquiring minds want to know!

• Upvote 5

23 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

You're almost giving me a sudden heart attack. Are you at home right now? I bet all gurus are running to your place to cash in right now. Just sit close to your phone cause some dinar holders will call you at any moment to make an appointment and wait for a sound of door bell.

Great! I have a jarful of dimes ready to buy millions and millions of dinar as we speak. HA!

• Haha 4

23 minutes ago, keylime said:

Great! I have a jarful of dimes ready to buy millions and millions of dinar as we speak. HA!

Da#$. I run out of luck this time. Better try next time. I should come earlier than the gurus next time. I bet the gurus already enjoy their new found wealth somewhere on the island.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Da#$. I run out of luck this time. Better try next time. I should come earlier than the gurus next time. I bet the gurus already enjoy their new found wealth somewhere on the island.

Yes. Fantasy Island.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

LOL. Is Iraq dinar a fantasy investment or get rich quick scheme?

It's definitely not a get rich quick scheme unless your idea of getting rich quick takes more than 20 years. LOL! But it's not a fantasy investment unless you are fantasizing about what you are going to do when it finally RV's....Like I fantasize this will happen before Jesus comes back.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, keylime said:

unless you are fantasizing about what you are going to do when it finally RV's....

Doesn't every dinar holder have a plan when this baby finally pops one day? Like paying off debts, buying a dream house and car, donating to a spesific charity, etc?

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Doesn't every dinar holder have a plan when this baby finally pops one day? Like paying off debts, buying a dream house and car, donating to a spesific charity, etc?

i don't know. i know i do... i can only speak for myself. :)

• Haha 1