Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:45 AM MDT - 1/22/2024

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Militia Man  The whole thing is basically doing what?  Restoring confidence, engaging the private sector.  Iraq's going to be going international.  What we expect to see is that Iraq has an IMF article VIII compliant currency that has a Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) that supports the value of the currency and does restore that confidence...Is 1310 exchange rate going to restore confidence? ...In my belief absolutely not.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

15 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  The whole thing is basically doing what?  Restoring confidence, engaging the private sector.  Iraq's going to be going international.  What we expect to see is that Iraq has an IMF article VIII compliant currency that has a Real Effective Exchange Rate (REER) that supports the value of the currency and does restore that confidence...Is 1310 exchange rate going to restore confidence? ...In my belief absolutely not.:tiphat:

Iraqi citizens confidence restored...now how about restoring our confidence in our investments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 6

Biden”s war looks like it’s going to rain on our parade! Heard on lame steam media that more Service members are getting injured in the bomb attacks on the AFB there! Not looking real good for us right now! Till President Trump can get elected and get control, that  moron in the White House is going to get the USA in WWIII !!! 🤠

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

16 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Biden”s war looks like it’s going to rain on our parade! Heard on lame steam media that more Service members are getting injured in the bomb attacks on the AFB there! Not looking real good for us right now! Till President Trump can get elected and get control, that  moron in the White House is going to get the USA in WWIII !!! 🤠

Instead of peace and prosperity, they want chaos, war, instability, destruction. It's not bad decision making, it's done by design... in my opinion, and many others have the same thoughts too. Let's pray for these demmonns,, to be defeated 🙏

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Militia Man  The whole thing is basically doing what?  Restoring confidence, engaging the private sector. 

The real question is have the Iraqi citizens been feeling confidence in their own currency IQD in the last 20 years? Because Iraqi dinar is still a toilet paper ( the rate is still 1,310 on the cbi site ?

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, HF4237 said:

Instead of peace and prosperity, they want chaos, war, instability, destruction. It's not bad decision making, it's done by design... in my opinion, and many others have the same thoughts too. Let's pray for these demons to be defeated 🙏

I agree - It's the globalists plan - reduce population, make money off armament sales, keep the world in chaos, being fear & panic, more governmental control, create a world of followers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Don't get to caught up in "the show".. it's going to appear like everything is falling apart right before the reset. 

• Pow! 2

Sadly, I don't think we would be in this mess if Trump was still in.   I think they were concerned about him at the very least, and probably more.  They knew he had drones and patriot missiles, and was not afraid to use them!  Biden is afraid to use anything, so he doesn't look bad to anybody.  Who knows with him, he may not even know there is a problem? :facepalm1:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Hopefully we can survive this one year left with crooked Joe ! Me myself and I are very concerned with these 5 battalions of terrorist that is here in Texas. There are probably more here but this number of terrorist are generally agreed upon by everyone I have spoken with about this real threat. We know for a fact that they are armed by the cartels, just where they are laying low is anyone’s guess! Me Myself and I believe they are hiding on Chinese owned land! In an area around Del Rio but who knows they could be farther up north in the hill country or even Oklahoma that territory is rough country and anyone coming across their hide out probably is not long for this world! Crooked joe has this country in a major mess! The only way crooked joe wins again is by more voter fraud! Which we know the DemoRats will do and already have plan to do it again! Case closed! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1