Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

13 Points

ilovesushi

2 hours ago, Gypsygirl11 said:

I Feel ya...but who really knows. Let's see what April brings.

The agencies are on track to put a final rule to a vote at some point in 2024, likely in the first half of the year. The proposal calls for implementation to start in 2025 with a three-year phase-in period.”

Source- https://www.americanbanker.com/list/basel-iii-endgame-5-things-to-watch-in-2024#:~:text=The Basel III endgame%2C as,and ensuing global financial fallout.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/22/2024 at 6:17 PM, utah rock said:

Loses all credibility as soon as you mention trump. lol, all he do is lie… and lie some more. If he was Pinocchio his nose would circle the earth and go up his a$$, I mean… he lie.

The percentage of people that still share the same feelings about Trump as you do, has decreased and Trumps popularity is growing pretty rapidly. I still know a few die hard people that hate Trump but it's a lower number than it was a year ago. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

13 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

The percentage of people that still share the same feelings about Trump as you do, has decreased and Trumps popularity is growing pretty rapidly. I still know a few die hard people that hate Trump but it's a lower number than it was a year ago. 

Edited

Edited by Longtimelurker

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

That doesn’t change the fact that he lies, but thank you for that insight.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 9

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

If he has lied to the American people, it was necessary. Sure beats what 90% of politicians, Hollywood and athletes did to children at epsteins Island and other islands...

What lie are you referring to? 

• Pow! 4

5 hours ago, utah rock said:

and so does biden...as well as telling his fantasies as truths...never seen a person fabricate so many stories out of thin air as biden does and get a pass from the corrupt msm...

• Pow! 5

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I would imagine in a war between good and evil, lying is necessary at times.. deception is probably paramount.

That’s the problem with the righteous religious, right, they believe that faith is what matters, not their actions. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 7

4 minutes ago, utah rock said:

That’s the problem with the righteous religious, right, they believe that faith is what matters, not their actions. 

King David used deception.  God did not rebuke him.  In fact, He called him a man after God's own heart.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

2 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

King David used deception.  God did not rebuke him.  In fact, He called him a man after God's own heart.

The Bible is a book handed down by the Roman Catholic Church in the year 1611. Do you know what some of the other predominant beliefs were at the time? Do you know any other religious belief or is the one you know the only truth? Don’t quote the Bible as you evidence, sad! 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 6

21 minutes ago, utah rock said:

The Bible is a book handed down by the Roman Catholic Church in the year 1611. Do you know what some of the other predominant beliefs were at the time? Do you know any other religious belief or is the one you know the only truth? Don’t quote the Bible as you evidence, sad! 

Jesus died for you.  

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 6

1 hour ago, Shedagal said:

Jesus died for you.  

That is one truth, but in America (for the time being), there is an idea the we are free to believe in a verity of truths. Also, I would warn against using Jesus as a point of reference unless you can back up the ideology of love, when he died for you he did not take up arms, he did not belittle his oppressors, he did not blame others. Be careful of the hypocrisy, love is unconditional, nonjudgmental, Jesus is what is missing in America. There was a time our country had faith and didn’t live in the fear we see today. 
lol, actions not faith, what really matters? I don’t believe in what you believe, I believe in freedom, I believe in love and don’t need a book to remind me what is right or wrong. And Trump lies, he is not a good person, “grab her in the pu$$y”, attack the foundation of our republic (voting) instead of working towards fixing it and so much more. 
I must get off this vibration and am done. Hope this was enough to change your mind, lol.

GO RV!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 6

1 hour ago, utah rock said:

That is one truth, but in America (for the time being), there is an idea the we are free to believe in a verity of truths. Also, I would warn against using Jesus as a point of reference unless you can back up the ideology of love, when he died for you he did not take up arms, he did not belittle his oppressors, he did not blame others. Be careful of the hypocrisy, love is unconditional, nonjudgmental, Jesus is what is missing in America. There was a time our country had faith and didn’t live in the fear we see today. 
lol, actions not faith, what really matters? I don’t believe in what you believe, I believe in freedom, I believe in love and don’t need a book to remind me what is right or wrong. And Trump lies, he is not a good person, “grab her in the pu$$y”, attack the foundation of our republic (voting) instead of working towards fixing it and so much more. 
I must get off this vibration and am done. Hope this was enough to change your mind, lol.

GO RV!!!!

You need to read the Bible.  Jesus called them vipers and snakes.  He threw out the money changers.  Jesus is not only judgmental, HE IS THE JUDGE.

• Downvote 1
  • Pow! 10

cry babies hate our BEST PRESIDENT, CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT IS LAID OUT FOR THEM CROOKS!  SOON I WILL SAY, HOW DO YOU LIKE HIM NOW?🤣 YES ! YES ! YES! LORD!  AH COME ON WITH IT DINAR , POPS NEEDS A NEEDS A NEW HOME!  BEFORE HEAVENS OPEN DOORS ! PRAISE FATHER GOD!!!!

• Like 4
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, ilovesushi said:

The agencies are on track to put a final rule to a vote at some point in 2024, likely in the first half of the year. The proposal calls for implementation to start in 2025 with a three-year phase-in period.”

Source- https://www.americanbanker.com/list/basel-iii-endgame-5-things-to-watch-in-2024#:~:text=The Basel III endgame%2C as,and ensuing global financial fallout.

You got me going down a Basel 3 rabbit hole. Not sure that self regulation is always the best approach, but it appears to be a way to avoid a crash like the last bank crash.

And, next up:

Basel 4 after the next inevitable next crash. 🤓

https://www.bis.org/bcbs/implementation/rcap_reports.htm

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Shedagal said:

You need to read the Bible.  Jesus called them vipers and snakes.  He threw out the money changers.  Jesus is not only judgmental, HE IS THE JUDGE.

What other religions are you familiar with like you are familiar with the Bible? How do you know your truth is THE truth? Why hasn’t the rest of humanity seen the truth like you?

• Downvote 2