Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HOT: Beginning The Process Of Deleting The Zeros.

Luigi1

Here's an article of Dinarian interests...

Beginning the process to delete the zeros.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Mnt Goat:           Beginning The Process Of Deleting The Zeros.

ARTICLE: I asked [my CBI contact] what rate the CBI wants to bring the parallel rate of the Dollar down to?   I was told at least around the “official” CBI rate.  They are driving to have them match very closely.  In consultation with the IMF this is what they are now mandating & is in the plan.  When this is reached & stable, the committee will be notified to begin the process of deleting the zeros & move ahead with it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...here comes the excuses...It was supposed to happen, but it didn't...

Militia Man:       It Was Supposed To Happen But It Didn't.

ARTICLE: Take it seriously.  Think deeper than just, ‘Wow it’s supposed to have happened yesterday…’   All of these things are true & in print.  We follow it.   It’s just not…news, it’s documents you can get from the World Trade Organization…the UST…the IMF…the Middle East Institute.   You can get all this data…& realize what we’re talking about has nothing but legs…support.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article related to the above...the new ER...

Pimpy:            The New Exchange Rate.

ARTICLE:  Telling people the new budget cannot pass with the current exchange rate is false.  What do you think Iraq has been doing for 23 years?   Sitting on her thumbs?   No.   [The new] Central Bank of Iraq [Building], that’s tens of millions of dollars to build this sucker.  Did they have to wait for a new exchange rate?  No.  It’s already taken into consideration when they calculate out the budget.  The new highways, damns, infrastructure, they’ve been working on it now for quite some time & they’ve done it all with the piss poor exchange rate.   That’s the kind of thinking that gets a lot of people misled…

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...The coming GCR transition...

Awake-In-3D:         The Coming GCR Transition.

ARTICLE: Breaking the Chains! Our Coming GCR Transition to Asset-based Prosperity – To Hell with the Bankster ‘Reset’.

Are we on the brink of a global financial revolution? There’s an imminent shift before us leading from a debt-ridden economy to an empowering, asset-backed financial system.

This isn’t just about numbers and policies; it’s about a transformative, pinnacle event unleashing economic sovereignty & individual freedom.

This monumental asset-backed reset can redefine our financial landscape, liberate us from cycles of debt & herald a future of financial stability & empowerment.

We all understand the corrupt nature of our current financial system, with its relentless buildup of debt & its cyclical crises, there’s an undeniable sense that we’re approaching a monumental shift – a global financial reset to asset-backed currencies.

This isn’t just about the numbers on our bank statements; it’s about a fundamental change in how our world views & handles money.

Think about it – for too long, we’ve been trapped in a financial system that seems to operate on an endless loop of debt accumulation & economic downturns.  It’s been a system where debt grows faster than our ability to pay it back, leading to economic slowdowns that impact each of us personally.

Our hard-earned money has been funneled via endlessly increasing taxation & regulation) into servicing the debts of the fiat financial system, leaving less for the real economy and for our own pockets.

Governments have often responded to these crises with short-term solutions that only serve to kick the can down the road.

These solutions, such as creating more credit to inflate the economy, typically end up benefiting big lenders at the expense of the average person.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, Luigi1 said:

What do you think Iraq has been doing for 23 years?   Sitting on her thumbs

Been sitting on something since I got into this investment 

and it feels a lot bigger than a thumb

its so big I walk with a limp 

• Haha 11

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...Yankee go home...

TNT via CandyKisses:          Yankee Go Home:

ARTICLE: Al-Sudani Reaffirms The Need To End The Tasks Of the International Coalition In Iraq.   PM Sudani on Monday, reiterated Iraq’s vision on ending the mission of the international coalition to fight ISIS.

A statement by the Sudanese office received by Al-Maalouma said that he “received, the Dutch ambassador to Iraq, Hans Sande & during the meeting they reviewed bilateral relations between the two countries & ways to enhance them.”  During the meeting, he pointed to Iraq’s openness to all forms of partnership & joint work in various fields, in particular the activation of the Joint Water Council between the two countries, in addition to the importance of the Netherlands assuming the leadership of the NATO mission in Iraq in mid-May.

According to the statement, Al-Sudani renewed “Iraq’s vision on the mission of the international coalition to fight ISIS, in the next stage, which must include joint technical work to end this mission & move to the levels of bilateral security & military cooperation .

For his part, the ambassador handed over, during the meeting, an official invitation to Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte to visit the Netherlands in order to discuss more partnership opportunities between the two countries & to convey his government’s desire to increase levels of cooperation, Pointing to the positive relations between the Netherlands & Iraq, as well as the desire of Dutch companies to work within Iraqi development programs and infrastructure reconstruction.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...They're Moving Fast...

Frank26:             They're Moving Fast.

ARTICLE:  I don’t think they’re waiting for much of anything right now.  They’re moving fast.  They’re moving quickly in every aspect of the monetary reform.  The next step is to show the lower denoms…new exchange rate and to allow it to float on an international platform…These are not subjects we are proposing to you, these are subjects that are in the articles themselves…

File:Giant African Land Snail.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Here's a thread update from MZ...treat as a rumor or BS...

MarkZ:           Update- Some highlights by PDK-Not verbatim.

THREAD:

Member: Good Monday Morning…….hope you all stay safe & warm today.

Member: A new day, a new week & new beginnings!  Blessings.

Member: It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood …for an RV.

Member: Today is Martin Luther King day …so no stock market, mail, or banks open…… Many are also stuck at home because of terrible weather …. nice day to release the RV?????

MZ: There is a lot of expectations in the banking world because it’s a 3 day weekend.

MZ: there is a lot of “pie in the sky” stuff being talked about ……but is it verifiable????  So many rumors of “It’s already Happened” or “It’s happening right now”  So many unverifiable rumors hitting everywhere…..I’m hearing them…you are hearing them. 

MZ: What is verifiable is they (Iraq) are in a mad dash to get Dinar out of circulation to reduce the money supply & support a higher value.  We can also verify they are taking strategic, solid steps to increase the value of the Dinar opposed to the USD.

MZ:  So I am going to focus on those things I can measure & keep trying to verify all those rumors.

MZ: There are also rumors that bond folks are expecting liquidity overnight tonight.  We will see if that happens.

MZ: Nader posted a good one…”Iraqi Dinar circulation has decreased by billions & billions if not trillions” …….This is important.  There is an enormous amount they continue to pull out of circulation.

MZ: Iraq needs the official rate to be close to the trading rate.  They can fix this. Saleh & others are suggesting they let the economy figure the rate out & no longer have an official fixed rate.  If the market decides that would remove the black market completely.

Member: I thought they talked about this many times in the past….sounds like old news.

MZ: This is similar to conversations Kuwait was having just before they RV’d & had a release in value.  These are steps we have seen before in past currency revaluations.  They have been doing this for quite some time…..they are just now starting to tell us about it.

Member: Iraq just found another 100,000 tons of gold to add to their portfolio. That is encouraging.

MZ: “ BRICS bank targets $3 billion fundraise in local currencies eschews USD”  All these bonds used to be issued in USD.  Now they are issued in local currencies.

MZ: Here’s another one “ BRICS” $28Billion bond sale shuns USD”  This is a seismic economic shift in the banking world.  This is earth shaking.

Member:  Rumor:  Wolvey said that the Dinar is going on Forex today?

Member: Awake-in-3d thinks the Vietnamese Dong may go before the Dinar?

Member: I read the same thing – that Dong would go first since they applied to BRICS first?  Wonder if that could be true?

Member: Another intel provider said the redemption center staff are on 45 min. notice to show up for work.

MZ: I am definingly hearing they are on call for an hour or less to get to work according to 3 different contacts I have.

Member:  When I asked the WF Senior advisor about foreign currency he said Are you waiting for it to revalue?   He just admitted he knows it’s coming.

Member:  Hey Mark! Are you going to post on your website the 800 number when the time comes?

MZ: I’m going to post whatever they will let me.

Member: Are we for sure going to have to sign an NDA?

MZ: We do not know for certain & there is no guarantee you will have to sign an NDA.  Even the banking side does not know for certain we will have an NDA.  The assumption is –If we do – it will be about the rate & what you were paid.  That is all it is supposed to affect.

Member:  I don’t care if there is an NDA…..I know how to keep my mouth shut.

Member: Where are the white hats?   Aren’t they supposed to be trying to save the world?

Member: Let’s start saying Leprechaun instead of White Hat – they’re both supposed to bring us good fortune but where the hell are they? Both are mythical!

Member: They are having lunch with the “Boy who Cried Wolf”  lol.

Member: Thanks to everyone for all your encouragement.  Have a great day.

Member:  Wishing all a good day & do what you can to stay warm.

"Massive poo" Stickers by Goldenshot | Redbubble

"Massive poo" Stickers by Goldenshot | Redbubble

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

EVERY FRIGGING 3 DAY WEEKEND OS RV WEEKEND!!! No it isn't.!!!

Come to think about it...isn't every single weekend a three-day weekend in Iraq?

Every other day is a holiday in Iraq or so it seems like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I think we all knew deep inside nothing was going to happen today! Not to say I wasn't hopeful, to see some movement  in the IQD! Like I say ,I'm giving the RV/RI the  1st qt. before I declare another dead year! Unfortunately we are dealing with some very sorry a$$ people in Iraq! The have a scam working with the current currency situation dealing with the IQD! The politicians and others have found away to steal millions of dollars with the current set up! I'm not smart enough to know just what they can do to stop the theft! The ones that can change the value on the IQD, are the ones doing the theft! So therefore here we all sit holding a big pile of $h!+. Case Closed!!  :cowboy2:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, Artitech said:

I think we all knew deep inside nothing was going to happen today! Not to say I wasn't hopeful, to see some movement  in the IQD! Like I say ,I'm giving the RV/RI the  1st qt. before I declare another dead year! Unfortunately we are dealing with some very sorry a$$ people in Iraq! The have a scam working with the current currency situation dealing with the IQD! The politicians and others have found away to steal millions of dollars with the current set up! I'm not smart enough to know just what they can do to stop the theft! The ones that can change the value on the IQD, are the ones doing the theft! So therefore here we all sit holding a big pile of $h!+. Case Closed!!  :cowboy2:

Your spot on...

The currency auctions are back & that only benefits Iran & the corrupt GOI.

This is how Iran is financing Hamas, Hezbollah & ISIS & this includes Iraq.

As long as they can delay the RV-RI & hold auctions, there are $Billions to be made as ordinary Iraqi citizens starve.

We are back to SQUARE-ONE.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Your spot on...

The currency auctions are back & that only benefits Iran & the corrupt GOI.

This is how Iran is financing Hamas, Hezbollah & ISIS & this includes Iraq.

As long as they can delay the RV-RI & hold auctions, there are $Billions to be made as ordinary Iraqi citizens starve.

We are back to SQUARE-ONE.

And what happened to your positivity!?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, BETTYBOOP said:

And what happened to your positivity!?

The RV-RI should had happened.

Corruption will always be a part of Iraqi culture.

Minimalizing corruption somewhat will give the effect they are at least trying to do something about it.

Even a statement from PM Sudani on corruption would be a phycological boost in confidence.

It can still happen this month.

The ball is in Iraq's court.

Iraq must show outside investors they are willing to tackle corruption.

Corruption only scares off investors.

I'm still praying for a last-minute miracle & haven't given up hope, yet.

The Gurus blame the long US 3 day week-end holiday but the rest of the world is not on a US 3 day week-end holiday.

Banks around the globe are open for business except in the US.

I want my RV-RI right now.   IMHO.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1