Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Some Global Currencies Are On The Move In The Marketplace.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

Some global currencies are on the move in the marketplace.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Goldilocks:            Delayed Bank Crisis Extension EXPIRES.

ARTICLE: “The Bank Term Funding Program (BTFP), the Fed’s infamous tool to nip the March 2023 bank-panic & liquidity crisis in the bud, will expire on March 11, at its original one-year time limit, Michael Barr, Fed Vice Chair for Supervision, said at a panel appearance in Washington, D.C., today.”

Not long ago, we learned that interest rates would take a drastic turn downward between March & May.  This would be normal since interest rates normally fall during a recession.  It is a tool that is used to stimulate growth.

Gold has a tendency to rise when interest rates go down.  Historically, gold has been known to do very well during a recession as well.  Do you see the setup patterns taking place?

We have new localized currencies around the world that are beginning to MOVE into the marketplace & they are being strengthened because of their inflationary demand at the present time.

Pimpy:          Clearing The Air.

ARTICLE: I never said there was an official 12 to 1 exchange rate.  What I said was I thought it was interesting that in that article they even considered revisiting the 12 to 1 exchange rate policy in the year 2026…It says  they’re revisiting the 12 to 1 exchange rate policy and they’re going to do it the beginning of 2026.  I didn’t make that up, nor  did I say they were going to go to 12 to 1.  I was explaining to you what the 12 to 1 exchange rate policy is.

Mnt Goat:         Prosperity Is Coming.

ARTICLE:  There is much prosperity & abundance coming our way this new year.  Let’s all just be patient & stay calm.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

40 minutes ago, HowieC said:

Pimpy must be dense or plain doesn't do His homework. He still doesn't realize  the "12 to1" was in reference to the budget, not the exchange rate.

The 12 to 1 is actually an agenda or a game plan if you read the full article.

Pimpy flip flopped & dropped the ball then tried to damage control.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

...and now for some humor to make our day...

Bruce the Goose via WiserNow:         Take Me To Your Leader.

ARTICLE: The leaders of…redemption centers, the bank managers all put in their access codes. And now all they were waiting for is some form of return that gives them the green light from Treasury to proceed…Now it’s up to Treasury…to get the green light placed for everything to begin… we’ll see what develops over the next couple of days.

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

He's getting pretty good at damage control, he has to do it pretty often

Like princess diana said about Harry.... he's not very bright! Same applies to most of the gurus!

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article of Dinarian interests...this is how it's going to go down...

Aki:             Iraq Bank In US update. 

ARTICLE: There are many Iraqi citizens in the US holding 3-zero notes.   It is my job to collect them for the CBI, where they will destroy them.   Our job is to turn in the 3-zero notes. 

WALKINGSTICK: This is huge!   

AKI: Agree. 

Direct deposit from now on.   No limitations. 

Article VIII not only for the citizens but for investors.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

The 12 to 1 is actually an agenda or a game plan if you read the full article.

Pimpy flip flopped & dropped the ball then tried to damage control.

The 12 to 1 agenda, or game plan, in the full drawn out article,  is actually common sense and basic math.

Simple.....Tap into one of the 3 years of the budget  and divide by 12, gives you a monthly amount to tap into.  Mr. Pimple

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1