Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Latest rv update

BETTYBOOP

From the goats newsletter today....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful new year so far. There is much prosperity and abundance coming our way this new year. Let’s all just be patient and stay calm. Remember what the prophets told us. They said the prosperity we have been praying for will come when, and only when, there is a significant sign of the end of the corruption in the government. We should all be adults and smart enough to know that we don’t think God meant absolute but that our constitutional rights will be secured once again and God will come back to our nation in a BIG way. This is when the physical wealth will flow too.

All I can say is WOW, WOW and WOW again with news that came out this period. There are articles in the Newsletter from Iraq today that back up what my CBI contact just told me on my last call to Iraq on Wednesday. WOW! WOW! WOW! I can hardly believe I am getting the news before it even goes to print. WOW! But most importantly it is what was said in my conversations, and it proves once again the reason we did not see the Project to Delete the Zeros in December, as was planned to be rolled out then. So, we know now the reason for the delay.  

I quote from the recent article – “The Parliamentary Finance Committee expected a decline in the dollar exchange rate in the parallel market during the next few days.” Okay, so I know that they have told us in the next few days and it never seems to be days but weeks ad sometimes even months..lol..lol..lol 😊. But at least we know now it is very soon. When we read “in the coming days” or “during the next few days” just put in its place “very soon” and you will get it right…lol..lol..lol.. Don’t over speculate and relax.

But that is not all and I want to quote what the rest of the article said – “ the exchange rates of the dollar in the parallel market will continue to decline, especially with the availability of cash in the dollar after foreign currency import operations.” He added: “We expect that the first months of the current new year will witness the arrival of the dollar in the parallel market to the official price, and this is what the government and the Central Bank of Iraq are working on, and there are measures that will strengthen this matter during the next stage.” 

So you see the phrase during the next few days actually means during the next few months in this case. But this is still all very, very good WOW news.

So, what is the “next stage” they are referring to?

Some can speculate and even make up lies but I believe my readers all know what it is as my CBI contact is keeping us informed. I find it funny how this TNT Tony guy will not admit he reads my blog however in one of his last conference calls he almost quoted exactly from my Newsletter. I don’t mind sharing honest and truthful information as long as it’s not all hyped up or turned inside out with exaggerations which is what TNT is all about. 

Yes, and this is yet more good news. Oh…so much good news today! In another article we read the expectation that the parallel market rate may reach 135,000 even this week and stabilize in the next few months. But remember I am telling you my CBI contact told me it will not be instantaneous to flip to one more official rate change closer to 1000 when this stability is realized as they will monitor for a period first. How long will this take? We just don’t know but these large swings in the parallel market must first end. I quote from today’s article – “The financial advisor to the Prime Minister, Mazhar Muhammad Saleh, confirmed today, Saturday, that the dollar exchange rate will reach 135 thousand dinars for every 100 dollars soon in the local markets.” Saleh is a guy we can trust more than any other with good news.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

No disrespect to Mnt Goat. She flip flops too much & that's what I noticed years ago on her posts. It still hasn't changed. One minute she's confident about it happening before the year is out, or before the month , or the quarter. Then she comes back supposedly with something different along the lines of it could be longer. Sorry but a red flag went up about her posts long time ago. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Dretown39 said:

No disrespect to Mnt Goat. She flip flops too much & that's what I noticed years ago on her posts. It still hasn't changed. One minute she's confident about it happening before the year is out, or before the month , or the quarter. Then she comes back supposedly with something different along the lines of it could be longer. Sorry but a red flag went up about her posts long time ago. 

I get where you are coming from but I would rather have her opium the the utter 💩 the rest post as Intel. She isn't in lala land like some of them are

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

I get where you are coming from but I would rather have her opium the the utter 💩 the rest post as Intel. She isn't in lala land like some of them are

Much respect to you & I agree that most put out misinformation. They rather use this as a hustle than to be factual. MM is ok with his interpretation. The #1 to me is Breitling because this is what he teaches & he never inflates.

• Upvote 3