Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Does Israel Have the Right to Exist? | PM-Elect Benjamin Netanyahu

Ezekiel 11:14-25

New English Translation

14 Then the Lord’s message came to me: 15 “Son of man, your brothers,[a] your relatives,[b] and the whole house of Israel, all of them are those to whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem have said, ‘They have gone far away[c] from the Lord; to us this land has been given as a possession.’

16 “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Although I have removed them far away among the nations and have dispersed them among the countries, I have been a little[d] sanctuary for them among the lands where they have gone.’

17 “Therefore say: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: When I regather you from the peoples and assemble you from the lands where you have been dispersed, I will give you back the country of Israel.’

18 “When they return to it, they will remove from it all its detestable things and all its abominations. 19 I will give them one heart and I will put a new spirit within them;[e] I will remove the hearts of stone from their bodies[f] and I will give them tender hearts,[g] 20 so that they may follow my statutes and observe my regulations and carry them out. Then they will be my people, and I will be their God.[h] 21 But those whose hearts are devoted to detestable things and abominations, I hereby repay them for what they have done,[i] says the Sovereign Lord.”

22 Then the cherubim spread[j] their wings with their wheels alongside them while the glory of the God of Israel hovered above them. 23 The glory of the Lord rose up from within the city and stopped[k] over the mountain east of it. 24 Then a wind[l] lifted me up and carried me to the exiles in Babylonia,[m] in the vision given to me by the Spirit of God.

Then the vision I had seen went up from me. 25 So I told the exiles everything[n] the Lord had shown me.

Read full chapter

Footnotes

Ezekiel 11:15 tc The MT reads “your brothers, your brothers” either for emphasis (D. I. Block, Ezekiel [NICOT], 1:341, n. 1; 346) or as a result of dittography.

Ezekiel 11:15 tc The MT reads גְאֻלָּתֶךָ (geʾullatekha, “your redemption-men”), referring to the relatives responsible for deliverance in times of hardship (see Lev 25:25-55). The LXX and Syriac read “your fellow exiles,” assuming an underlying Hebrew text of גָלוּתֶךָ (galutekha) or having read the א (alef) as an internal mater lectionis for holem.

Ezekiel 11:15 tc The MT has an imperative form (“go far!”), but it may be read with different vowels as a perfect verb (“they have gone far”).

Ezekiel 11:16 tn Or “have been partially a sanctuary”; others take this as temporal (cf. NASB, NIV, NRSV “a little while”).

Ezekiel 11:19 tc The MT reads “you”; many Hebrew mss along with the LXX and other ancient versions read “within them.”

Ezekiel 11:19 tn Heb “their flesh.”

Ezekiel 11:19 tn Heb “heart of flesh.”

Ezekiel 11:20 sn The expression They will be my people, and I will be their God occurs as a promise to Abraham (Gen 17:8), Moses (Exod 6:7), and the nation (Exod 29:45).

Ezekiel 11:21 tn Heb “their way on their head I have placed.”

Ezekiel 11:22 tn Heb “lifted.”

Ezekiel 11:23 tn Heb “stood.”

Ezekiel 11:24 tn Or “spirit.” See note on “wind” in 2:2.

Ezekiel 11:24 tn Heb “to Chaldea.”

Ezekiel 11:25 tn Heb “all the words of.”

Verse 18 pretty much declares what is going to happen to Hamas and all the other detestable things.

Israel as a piece of Real Estate belongs to no other than the Jews and the Jews have exclusive Sovereignty over the Land Of Israel.

Anyone, other than the Jews, are interlopers in the Land Of Israel and the Jews can, AND MUST, deal with them accordingly.

Hamas, and other radical Islamic affiliates, have treated Jews in barbaric manners so must be dealt with accordingly.

No cease fire.

Hamas, and other radical Islamic affiliates, will use the cease fire to regroup, restock, refortify, and reengage in assaulting Jews.

Nothing but a full and complete surrender to the Jews in the Land of Israel is acceptable.

Notably, the barbarism exercised against the Jews will spread to other people groups.

lf the Jewish domino in Israel falls, so will the dominoes of unrestrained Islamic extremist violence fall in other countries.

Like Italy.

Heaven forbid the Islamic sympathizers would experience the barbarism of the Islamic extremists.

Just ask the past Jewish Islamic sympathizers where they stand now.

The past Jewish Islamic sympathizers know they have, and will continue to experience, Islamic extremist barbarism.

Does ANYONE want to have THEIR body parts chopped off while they are alive AND the body BURNED ALIVE by Islamic extremists???!!!

Wake up.

Before.

it.

is.

TOO.

late.

• Upvote 3

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102023210?#h=62:0-65:0

Tuesday, November 21

You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below . . . You must not bow down to them.—Ex. 20:4, 5.

Moved by his deep love for God, Jesus worshipped Jehovah exclusively, both when he was in heaven and when he was on earth. (Luke 4:8) He taught his disciples to do likewise. Neither Jesus nor his faithful disciples ever used images in worship. Since God is a Spirit, nothing that man could possibly conceive could even come close to representing Jehovah’s glory! (Isa. 46:5) But what about making images of so-called saints and praying to them? In the second of the Ten Commandments, Jehovah said the words of today’s text. Those words are clear to those who desire to please God. Secular historians have acknowledged that the early Christians gave exclusive devotion to God. Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses follow the pattern set by the first-century Christians. w21.10 19-20 ¶5-6

w21.10 19-20 ¶5-6 

• 5 Moved by his deep love for God, Jesus worshipped Jehovah exclusively, both when he was in heaven and when he was on earth. (Luke 4:8) He taught his disciples to do likewise. Neither Jesus nor his faithful disciples ever used images in worship. Since God is a Spirit, nothing that man could possibly conceive could even come close to representing Jehovah’s glory! (Isa. 46:5) But what about making images of so-called saints and praying to them? In the second of the Ten Commandments, Jehovah said: “You must not make for yourself a carved image or a form like anything that is in the heavens above or on the earth below . . . You must not bow down to them.” (Ex. 20:4, 5) Those words are clear to those who desire to please God.

6 Secular historians have acknowledged that the early Christians gave exclusive devotion to God. For instance, the book History of the Christian Church states that the early Christians “would have looked with horror” at the suggestion of having images in places of worship. Today, Jehovah’s Witnesses follow the pattern set by the first-century Christians. We do not pray to images of “saints” or angels; we do not even pray to Jesus. And we do not perform acts of worship to symbols of the State. Come what may, we are determined to obey Jesus’ words: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship.”—Matt. 4:10.

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Yeah because it’s in a Palestinian best interest to openly criticize Hamas!🤦‍♂️ That will get you a visit in the middle of the night and the last thing you will see is a muzzle flash from an AK47!

Take your head out. They've been indoctrinated since they were children to hate Jews.  Even if all the Jews in the World were given an Island all to themselves, these people would travel that island to kill them.

https://truthsocial.com/@raidernick/111440449509293760

• Thanks 2

51 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Take your head out. They've been indoctrinated since they were children to hate Jews.  Even if all the Jews in the World were given an Island all to themselves, these people would travel that island to kill them.

Take my head out? You’re the one saying kill every single Palestinian. Even if that poll is correct, which is totally BS. How about the 20+% who were brave enough to say they don’t support Hamas. Kill them too…….right? 
That has happened before in history. And you’re sounding the exact same. That’s scary as hell.
According to you we should have killed every German in WWII. The Hitler youth were indoctrinated too. Shame on us for not lining up 12 year old kids and shooting them in the head in 1945. Take my head out!……..Good God.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Same as Bibi would want to do and the hardcore orthodox fanatic Israelis esp the West Bank settlers who are ILLEGALLY occupying that territory terrorizing every single day Palestininan men, women, elderly folks and children........ What are we talking about here?...Seriously...Having said that I do agree that Hamas terror acts do not help the Palestinian cause at all......

As I already wrote here.....Active Hamas members  are  about 30,000 on a Gaza strip pop. of about 3M

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/israeli-settler-attacks-on-west-bank-palestinians-have-escalated-since-oct-7-un-says

Edited by umbertino
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, caddieman said:

Take my head out? You’re the one saying kill every single Palestinian. Even if that poll is correct, which is totally BS. How about the 20+% who were brave enough to say they don’t support system" rel="">support Hamas. Kill them too…….right? 
That has happened before in history. And you’re sounding the exact same. That’s scary as hell.
According to you we should have killed every German in WWII. The Hitler youth were indoctrinated too. Shame on us for not lining up 12 year old kids and shooting them in the head in 1945. Take my head out!……..Good God.

There you go, just like the rest of the left, making false accusations, acting like you are butthurt because you cannot defend the truth the matter. 

Please provide quotes of me where I said, we should kill every single Palestinian and should have killed every German in WWII.

• Pow! 1

Take my head out? You’re the one saying kill every single Palestinian. Even if that poll is correct, which is totally BS. How about the 20+% who were brave enough to say they don’t support system">support Hamas. Kill them too…….right? 

6 hours ago, Markinsa said:

Take your head out.

I can come to no other conclusion that @caddieman has his "cognition" encased in his "safe" "space" and the disengagement is obviously needed.

As aptly noted HERE.

Given on equal terms, the genocidal are given a pass to continue if even on a limited basis.

That is - elements given over to exterminating Jews.

To be sure, Jew or otherwise is bound to Rule Of Law.

Equally.

However, as in this case since October 7, one attacked on one's soil with barbarous acts MUST extinguish the barbarous actors.

As surgically as possible.

Like the Israelis are doing.

Widely advertising upcoming activities to locals BEFORE the operation(s) begin so they can flee the area all the while alerting the terrorists to the upcoming Israeli activities.

Radical Islamic groups have been using schools and hospitals as bases for terrorist activities so the Jews are right in eliminating these targets.

I would check the hospital FIRST for terrorist activities and/or ties before being admitted.

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

Same as Bibi would want to do and the hardcore orthodox fanatic Israelis esp the West Bank settlers who are ILLEGALLY occupying that territory terrorizing every single day Palestininan men, women, elderly folks and children........

I don't know much about the West Bank Settlements, please explain how the occupation is illegal other than just wishing it is.

3 hours ago, umbertino said:

As I already wrote here.....Active Hamas members  are  about 30,000 on a Gaza strip pop. of about 3M

From what I've heard, 50% of the Palestinian population are Children, that would leave 1.5M adults, estimate male/female ratio is equal, that would leave 750,000 Men, given the strongly supporting # of 59% from the article above, that would mean 442K strongly support Hamas. 

The onus is on Hamas to surrender as they are vastly outnumbered, but they rather hide behind women and children.  If they were real men, they would surrender.  But we know they won't, because they don't care about the Palestinian people.  So, instead of you and @caddieman being butthurt over what I said, you should be directing your objections and outrage at Hamas.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, umbertino said:

Same as Bibi would want to do and the hardcore orthodox fanatic Israelis esp the West Bank settlers who are ILLEGALLY occupying that territory terrorizing every single day Palestininan men, women, elderly folks and children........ What are we talking about here?...Seriously...Having said that I do agree that Hamas terror acts do not help the Palestinian cause at all......

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/israeli-settler-attacks-on-west-bank-palestinians-have-escalated-since-oct-7-un-says

Do YOU, @umbertino REALLY have YOUR "cognition" buried in YOUR "safe" "sapce" like @caddieman???!!!

By ALL "appearances" (or "disappearances" for THAT matter), it is so.

Can YOU, @umbertino, NOT "comprehend" THEE BIASED PROPAGANDA PBS IS PUBLISHING???!!!

LOOK AT THE DATE - OCTOBER 7 - THEE SAME DAY THE GAZAN HAMAS ATTACKED Israel!!!

The Israelis are acting on INTELLIGENCE to target West Bank TERRORIST ACTORS due to the ISRAELI NATIONAL CRISIS!!!

Liberal IDIOTS!!!

:facepalm3:   :facepalm3:   :facepalm3:

Do YOU NOT KNOW that IF the Israeli opposition to Radical Islamic attacks fail THEN other EUROPEAN and WORLDWIDE COMMUNITIES WILL EXPERIENCE EQUAL OR GREATER RADICAL ISLAMIC VIOLENCE???!!!

1 hour ago, Markinsa said:

There you go, just like the rest of the left, making false accusations, acting like you are butthurt because you cannot defend the truth the matter. 

Please provide quotes of me where I said, we should kill every single Palestinian and should have killed every German in WWII.

Just like your hero Trump. You suggest it. You hint to it. So you can say “I didn’t say that” So let’s be clear since you think all Palestinians hate Jews(“They all have been indoctrinated since the were children”)…(“Even if all the Jews in the World were given an Island all to themselves, these people would travel that island to kill them.”)

1) Do you think there are any Palestinians that don’t hate Jews? From your statement I’d so no.

2) Tell me what you want to do with them? All 4 million of them. I’m assuming that’s who you are talking about when you say These People.

For argument's sake lets just toss the entire history of mankind's conquest, with the spoils of war going to the victors, including the land.

Of course, every single person reading this in any country on this planet will then probably have to ignore some bleeding-heart's procrastinations of some other peoples loss, so their long ago family could then move in and create the home and society they are enjoying at this moment.

OK, fine, we just threw out most of man's global history, from the beginning of us.

All we have left are the Jews and Palatines.

Why is it the while the Palestine's share a language and religion with dozens of other Muslim countries, that NONE of them will agree to accept even one refugee?

For bleeding-heart discussion we threw out conquest's, but those were only the successful ones.

Egypt, Jordan, Qatar, and Syria still haven't forgotten the attempted coup's by those Palestine's.

Even Iran, who everyone knows is funding Hamas, and is therefore actually responsible for the suffering of the people of Gaza, REFUSES to accept ANY.

Civilians, fighters, NADA.

The entire Arab world knows, the Palestine's are incapable of of self-rule, or gratitude, as they have tried to slaughter and overtake every country that has welcomed them in and given them a home.

I know that's not EVERY SINGLE ONE. Only about 7 out of 10 are bad apples.

But with those odds, if I were a countries leader, I'd just shoot them all and let God sort them out.

They rely on twisted logic, deception, and outright lies, to corrupt only the most ignorant or weakest to join.

I do feel bad for the innocent civilians, but until they can be trimmed enough to be able to sort out the rest, they simply can't be trusted anywhere.

Their doctrine is a cancer.

They lost, 3,500 years ago.

Time to get over it.

If they can't, too bad for them.

• Pow! 1

Just like your hero Trump.

My ONLY Hero is Jesus Christ.

You suggest it.

Did not. Take a reading class.

You hint to it.

See response above.

1) Do you think there are any Palestinians that don’t hate Jews? From your statement I’d so no.

The Christian Palestinians.

2) Tell me what you want to do with them? All 4 million of them. I’m assuming that’s who you are talking about when you say These People.

The innocent should be absorbed by the surrounding Arabic countries.

Jesus is coming soon!

• Pow! 1