Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why Hamas went to war

Sage449

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

I can't watch anymore videos of the massacre.  Saw one where the dad said that he was glad to her his 8 year old daughter was killed when taken hostage, because that was without doubt the best result, as it saver her unimaginable torture and pain.

I cried, seeing the pain and anguish in his tears.

My prayers include a swift death vs days, or months of perversion at the hands of the insane fanatic's that would ever possibly consider an unarmed innocent a viable war target.

That set of corrupted values needs to be eradicated as much as possible.

I had a lot of empathy for civilian Palestinians, believing they were totally innocent targets.

That is true for 40%.

The other 60% deserve no quarter.

I realize many of them are brainwashed from the decades of propaganda forced down school kids, the anti-Israel cartoons, etc.

How to sort them out?

I dunno, maybe kill them all, and let God figure out their hearts.

If you've ever worn a uniform in a foreign land in a theater of engagement, you understand.

If not, you never will.

I watched another video of a "parent" forcing their toddler to wave a Palestine flag while approaching Israeli solders, screaming "make them shoot you dead".

He was planning on making a video for his cause, happy to sacrifice his daughter in the process.

And then I see reports about the large pro-hammas  rally's in America.

Even saw one with a freaking tranny making a speech.

What a total moron.

He/she/it wouldn't last five minutes in any Muslim country before being put to death.

The hypocrisy is mind boggling.

Glen Beck isn't for me, a little slow, but he eventually figures things out.

That's OK.

He attracts a different audience.

And that's what matters.

Common sense and truth needs to be told, far and wide.

Thanks for the post.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Thanks divemaster5734: The blatantly screaming kill all infidels proves the alleged peaceful religion is anything but. I'm not a Beck fan always, just this one with them preaching in own language is more direct, honest and truth telling of their root reality and rationale. LSM still tries to sell this is a peaceful religion. It is not never will be unless you become one of them. And even then I pause to wonder.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Thanks divemaster5734: The blatantly screaming kill all infidels proves the alleged peaceful religion is anything but. I'm not a Beck fan always, just this one with them preaching in own language is more direct, honest and truth telling of their root reality and rationale. LSM still tries to sell this is a peaceful religion. It is not never will be unless you become one of them. And even then I pause to wonder.

Two words, Sunnis / Shiites.

The two different kind of muslims.

Like democrats, they can unite to kill infidels, but once they have control, they kill each other with the same vengeance.

Let us not forget Iran, Qatar, Syria, Jordan. heck, I can name every single Muslim country.

They all are fighting eternal internal wars over one another.

That's the split in Iraq with Kurdistan.

One side says only the profit's bloodline is entitled to rule and be the religious leaders, the other says that goes to the most "qualified".

They've been killing each other since he died.

There is no "peace" in Islam.

The Quran even has serious conflicts in the passages, then says the later verse is the final answer.

Muhamad became a warmonger pedophile, totally corrupted, in the end.

The later verses directed followers to take over the entire planet and kill everyone not a convert.

Except they were allowed to keep a few slaves.

And then they were allowed a "temporary" marriage of a few hours, that way they don't have sex out of wedlock.

They made a convenient rule to allow them all perversions.

I honestly don't understand why the truths about them are held back.

The one's called "fanatics" are actually considered the most "advanced" by the faith, which is why the fanatics will never be eradicated, and also why the mosque will never turn them in.

We need to understand, every single mosque is a ticking time bomb.

Not a matter of if, but when, it will produce dedicated adherents that will believe in a holy mission to kill Americans.  

A lot of people are well aware of this, including our government, which has been controlling the papers, and feeding America garbage and lies.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

On 10/14/2023 at 11:35 PM, Sage449 said:

I can't watch anymore videos of the massacre.  Saw one where the dad said that he was glad to her his 8 year old daughter was killed when taken hostage, because that was without doubt the best result, as it saver her unimaginable torture and pain.

I cried, seeing the pain and anguish in his tears.

My prayers include a swift death vs days, or months of perversion at the hands of the insane fanatic's that would ever possibly consider an unarmed innocent a viable war target.

That set of corrupted values needs to be eradicated as much as possible.

Saw that one myself, Sage....Yes it was obviously horrible to hear....But my grief goes also to Palestinian people.....There's a Palestinian Holocaust which has been going on since 1948.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Saw that one myself, Sage....Yes it was obviously horrible to hear....But my grief goes also to Palestinian people.....There's a Palestinian Holocaust which has been going on since 1948.....

1948? That's pretty narrow minded if you are going to claim rights by invasion garbage.

Please, be honest.

Since time began to the victors go the spoils.

What about 1300, when the Arabs slaughtered the Jews that had been living there peacefully?

You know the Jews settled the area over three thousand years ago.

Why do you so conveniently forget so much truth?

Just because there are facts that don't fit your narrative doesn't mean you can just ignore them.

That's called LYING!

Please tell me your not one of those.

I've always respected your position, while strongly disagreeing with it, I respect your right to have your own mind.

Of course.

Discussion requires honesty.

I've freely admitted to every single issue with Republicans.

Actually, if you remember, I was very active turning the GOP on it's head, as I hated EVERYTHING about their reality, and demanded a return to a constitutional America.

It's taken longer than expected, but today we are seeing results from the work we did.

If you support the Hammas, then you also support rape and murder of innocents.

Over 89% of Palestine is reported to support the terror group, I wonder if that number is still the same now that non-combatants have been forced to stay in Gaza, to die for propaganda.

Below is a X clip of a terrorist admitting their GOAL was to rape women AND CHILDREN!

And you support these pervs? 

That would only make you a complete hypocrite when you cry about human abuse.

Please, say it ain't so... 

• Upvote 1

I also have empathy for all innocents.

To look at the conditions only is to take the entire situation out of context.

That's not to say Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is blameless.

But then, that's a judgement based on a Western perspective.

Neither of us could ever possibly fully understand all the dynamics involved unless either of us lived there for long enough to assimilate.

Palestine didn't start out being treated the way they were last month, it took decades of deceptions, attacks, murders, and broken promises.

I could be "neutral" in the matter, if only the Muslims didn't want and plan to take over the planet and murder me and my family.

You do realize they would also torture and kill you, just for the awesome diversity of music that you share. (which I have actually discovered a couple songs I like).

I can't understand how anyone can support a peoples that hates them and wants them dead.

That's far more forgiving than I, because I would definitely take several of them out if any should try. 

Yes, actually, I've been stocking up on ammo and supplies, we still haven't hit the full crazy place the entire planet will go to before any kind of order is restored.

I hope we both see the other side.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

9 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

I also have empathy for all innocents.

To look at the conditions only is to take the entire situation out of context.

That's not to say Israel's treatment of the Palestinians is blameless.

But then, that's a judgement based on a Western perspective.

Neither of us could ever possibly fully understand all the dynamics involved unless either of us lived there for long enough to assimilate.

Palestine didn't start out being treated the way they were last month, it took decades of deceptions, attacks, murders, and broken promises.

I could be "neutral" in the matter, if only the Muslims didn't want and plan to take over the planet and murder me and my family.

You do realize they would also torture and kill you, just for the awesome diversity of music that you share. (which I have actually discovered a couple songs I like).

I can't understand how anyone can support system" rel="">support a peoples that hates them and wants them dead.

That's far more forgiving than I, because I would definitely take several of them out if any should try. 

Yes, actually, I've been stocking up on ammo and supplies, we still haven't hit the full crazy place the entire planet will go to before any kind of order is restored.

I hope we both see the other side.

Ok...Appreciated your post

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Do not forget the people of Palestine voted for Hamas as their Gov, so they have to take some responsibility for what is happening to them! As is the case here, elections have consequences.

With all the due respect.......I can't know how free that election and that vote to Hamas was ...I have doubts honestly.....Besides...That was roughly 20 years ago....40%, almost 50% of Gaza strip is infact very very young

Truth be told....Most Palestinians find themselves in between a hammer and a hard place ( Hamas and Israel).....Unfortunately......

In numbers...Total pop of Gaza strip...About 3 million something....Supporters of Hamas ( active...)...Stats say about 30,000

Edited by umbertino

6 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Do not forget the people of Palestine voted for Hamas as their Gov, so they have to take some responsibility for what is happening to them! As is the case here, elections have consequences.

2 hours ago, umbertino said:

With all the due respect.......I can't know how free that election and that vote to Hamas was ...I have doubts honestly.....Besides...That was roughly 20 years ago....40%, almost 50% of Gaza strip is infact very very young

Truth be told....Most Palestinians find themselves in between a hammer and a hard place ( Hamas and Israel).....Unfortunately......

In numbers...Total pop of Gaza strip...About 3 million something....Supporters of Hamas ( active...)...Stats say about 30,000

In truth, there hasn't been an election since early 2000's, don't remember exactly.

I do remember vaguely thinking they were screwed when they got Hammas, and they've never had another election since.

I have no doubt the peoples are nothing but pawns, with no ability to govern themselves.

That said, blaming Israel for reacting to the constant violence is equally absurd.

Help Palestinians take their country back from the insane terrorists?

Yes, I'm all for it.

But all they see to want is a handout.

They "demand" full international support, but won't seem to help themselves.

I could easily be wrong, and there could be a huge number wanting freedom, but the ones that have been relocated to other countries don't seem to be doing anything except living on social welfare and plotting the overthrow of the host country.

While I agree they are an oppressed peoples, they are being oppressed by their own government.

Israel has every right to defend itself, and if the last 20 years of brainwashing in their schools have turned the entire country fanatic, then a few MOAB's will do the trick.

The brutality of the attack can never be justified.

There is no "oopsie".

They MUST pay.

• Upvote 3

Israel timeline.

The land of Israel has been populated by the Jewish people since 2000 BC. Here's the timeline, in case you didn't realize that it is their homeland, as designated by Yahweh.
1900 BC: Abraham chosen by God as the Father of the Jewish Nation.
1900 BC: Isaac, Abraham's son, rules over Israel.
1850 BC: Jacob, son of Issac, rules over Israel.
1400 BC: Moses leads the people out of Egypt and back to Israel.
1010 BC: King David unites the 12 tribes into one nation.
970 BC: King Solomon, son of David, builds the first temple structure in Jerusalem
930 BC: Israel is divided into two kingdoms, the Kingdom of Israel and the Kingdom of Judah.
800s BC: The rise of the prophets, God's messengers.
722 BC: Kingdom of Israel is conquered by Assyrians.
605 BC: Kingdom Judah is conquered by the Babylonians.
586 BC: Solomon's Temple is destroyed by the Babylonians.
539 BC: Persians conquer the Babylonians and take control of Israel.
538 BC: The Jews return to Israel from exile.
520 BC: The Temple is rebuilt.
450 BC: Reforms made by Ezra and Nehemiah.
433 BC: Malachi is the end of the prophetic age.
432 BC: The last group of Jews return from exile.
333 BC: The Greeks conquer the Persian empire.
323 BC: The Egyptian and Syrian empire take over Israel.
167 BC: Hasmonean's recapture Israel, and the Jews are ruled independently.
70 BC: Romans conquer Israel.
20 BC: King Herod builds the "third" temple
6 BC: Jesus Christ is born in Bethlehem
70 AD: Romans destroy the temple
After that, the people were captives to the Romans, Byzantines, Arabs, and Crusaders. Through all of these events, the Jewish people continued to live in Israel. There were more or less of them, depending on the centuries, but there was never a time when the Jews didn't live in the land. They stayed, they built their communities, they raised their families, practiced their faith and they suffered at the hands of many outside rulers, but they always kept their faith. It is what sustains them, even now.
In 1948, the UN established the State of Israel, the nation of Jews. Don't buy the Palestinian lies that they are entitled to the land. It simply is not true. Yahweh will also provide a way for his chosen people to live in Israel, as He has for thousands of years. Pray for the people of Israel.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

20 hours ago, divemaster5734 said:

In truth, there hasn't been an election since early 2000's, don't remember exactly.

I do remember vaguely thinking they were screwed when they got Hammas, and they've never had another election since.

I have no doubt the peoples are nothing but pawns, with no ability to govern themselves.

That said, blaming Israel for reacting to the constant violence is equally absurd.

Help Palestinians take their country back from the insane terrorists?

Yes, I'm all for it.

But all they see to want is a handout.

They "demand" full international support system" rel="">support, but won't seem to help themselves.

I could easily be wrong, and there could be a huge number wanting freedom, but the ones that have been relocated to other countries don't seem to be doing anything except living on social welfare and plotting the overthrow of the host country.

While I agree they are an oppressed peoples, they are being oppressed by their own government.

Israel has every right to defend itself, and if the last 20 years of brainwashing in their schools have turned the entire country fanatic, then a few MOAB's will do the trick.

The brutality of the attack can never be justified.

There is no "oopsie".

They MUST pay.

Election occurred in 2006