Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump Floats the Idea of Executing Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley

The topic says it all but here you go.

Trump Floats the Idea of Executing Joint Chiefs Chairman Milley

The former president is inciting violence against the nation’s top general. America’s response is distracted and numb.

The back of Trump's head as he converses with General Mark Milley
Brendan Smialowski / AFP / Getty

The back of Trump's head as he converses with General Mark Milley

Produced by ElevenLabs and NOA, News Over Audio, using AI narration.

Late Friday night, the former president of the United States—and a leading candidate to be the next president—insinuated that America’s top general deserves to be put to death.

That extraordinary sentence would be unthinkable in any other rich democracy. But Donald Trump, on his social-media network, Truth Social, wrote that Mark Milley’s phone call to reassure China in the aftermath of the storming of the Capitol on January 6, 2021, was “an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH.” (The phone call was, in fact, explicitly authorized by Trump-administration officials.) Trump’s threats against Milley came after The Atlantic’s publication of a profile of Milley, by this magazine’s editor in chief Jeffrey Goldberg, who detailed the ways in which Milley attempted to protect the Constitution from Trump.

And yet, none of the nation’s front pages blared “Trump Suggests That Top General Deserves Execution” or “Former President Accuses General of Treason.” Instead, the post barely made the news. Most Americans who don’t follow Trump on social media probably don’t even know it happened.

Trump’s rhetoric is dangerous, not just because it is the exact sort that incites violence against public officials but also because it shows just how numb the country has grown toward threats more typical of broken, authoritarian regimes. The United States is not just careening toward a significant risk of

NEVER MISS A STORY. START YOUR FREE TRIAL.

Uncompromising quality. Enduring impact.
Your support ensures a bright future for independent journalism.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2023/09/trump-milley-execution-incitement-violence/675435/

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Just like all the whining liberals Mily "Cyrus" wannabe general is crying and incapable of understanding plain English. 

What Trump said is that undignified girly general committed Treason which in times past would require the death penalty. Nowhere did Trump even mention his family. 

But that's NOT what the demonic possessed liberals are afraid of. They're smart enough to understand what Trump really is saying, is that after he's reelected it's going to be open season on every single person who has committed Treason. From the main stream media to the White House. Trump just fired the shot heard round the world. His time is coming. 

And liberals everywhere just :bs: their pants. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Just like all the whining liberals Mily "Cyrus" wannabe general is crying and incapable of understanding plain English. 

What Trump said is that undignified girly general committed Treason which in times past would require the death penalty. Nowhere did Trump even mention his family. 

But that's NOT what the demonic possessed liberals are afraid of. They're smart enough to understand what Trump really is saying, is that after he's reelected it's going to be open season on every single person who has committed Treason. From the main stream media to the White House. Trump just fired the shot heard round the world. His time is coming. 

And liberals everywhere just :bs: their pants. 

Wish I could give you a bushel of trophies for that post MLD, but you'll have to settle for one.

Great Post,   pp

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, caddieman said:

Why do you post fabricated articles from this sight? Really I’m just curious. 

If more validation for RRN’s reporting were to come out someday (and they are coming) how do you think you’d handle it? It would mean some major, major reassessments of close to everything you had ever assumed I think. What would your reaction be? Tell me.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

If more validation for RRN’s reporting were to come out someday (and they are coming) how do you think you’d handle it? It would mean some major, major reassessments of close to everything you had ever assumed I think. What would your reaction be? Tell me.

I want to know why you post fake articles and try and pretend they are real! I asked first. You tell me me I will be more and happy to tell you.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

26 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

So, am I going to lose $100 to my wife over a bet this is real?

Yes you are

Summary: Real Raw News is a satirical political news website that frequently peddles conspiracy theories. The site publishes fantastical, demonstrably false stories of arrests, trials, hangings and executions. Stories on the site generally promote conspiracy theories and other debunked claims, including about U.S. politics, the COVID-19 pandemic and Nibiru.

Real Raw News is a satirical political news website that frequently peddles conspiracy theories, some of which have gone viral. Combing blending of InfoWars and The Onion, the site has kept fact-checkers busy, with stories of Nancy Pelosi being arrested by US Special Forces for treason, Delta Force seizing an “IRS Weapons Shipment,” to claimsof the Military arresting Bill Gates on child sex trafficking charges.

https://www.factandmyth.com/fake-news/what-is-real-raw-news-a-look-at-the-independent-publisher

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 10/13/2023 at 2:17 AM, caddieman said:

Yes you are

Summary: Real Raw News is a satirical political news website that frequently peddles conspiracy theories. The site publishes fantastical, demonstrably false stories of arrests, trials, hangings and executions. Stories on the site generally promote conspiracy theories and other debunked claims, including about U.S. politics, the COVID-19 pandemic and Nibiru.

Real Raw News is a satirical political news website that frequently peddles conspiracy theories, some of which have gone viral. Combing blending of InfoWars and The Onion, the site has kept fact-checkers busy, with stories of Nancy Pelosi being arrested by US Special Forces for treason, Delta Force seizing an “IRS Weapons Shipment,” to claimsof the Military arresting Bill Gates on child sex trafficking charges.

https://www.factandmyth.com/fake-news/what-is-real-raw-news-a-look-at-the-independent-publisher

Sir, are you a 'Fact Checker'?

Our Respose to questions about “Fact Checkers” disputing our content.

Real Raw News is attacked rigorously by so-called “Fact Checkers” daily; we have been since our inception. Each day we receive dozens of comments and emails demanding to know why these “Fact Checkers” refute our articles. The answer is painlessly clear: “Fact Checkers” are the arms of the Mainstream Media and the Biden regime’s criminal Department of Defense. The big three—Lead Stories, PolitiFact, and News Guard, as examples, are formed of “reporters” who also work (or did work for) for the liberal media establishment—notably CNN and MSNBC. To acknowledge our stories as factual would mean admitting the Deep State is taking heavy losses, and they don’t want the general public to know about that. Early on, Real Raw News publicly refuted individual “Fact Checks,” pointing out inconsistencies and barefaced lies in them; however, after the “Checkers” began attacking every other article published by Real Raw News, senselessly disputing them became pointless, and we didn’t want to send them traffic with linkbacks. They often cite our disclaimer as proof our stories are fiction, but we have explained our reasons for keeping the release on the page.

As mentioned above, the Biden regime’s DoD subsidizes the “Fact Checkers.”
For example, in 2021, the criminal Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin signed off a deal that sent News Guard over $2,000,000 to combat “falsehoods and misinformation narratives,” giving the MSM sole discretion in determining what fit their definition of “news.” The MSM and its barking “Fact Checkers” aim to be “gatekeepers” of news, squashing opinions and facts that contradict the official narrative. Only the growth of independent media can remedy this imbalance.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, huffy2005 said:

Sir, are you a 'Fact Checker'?

Our Respose to questions about “Fact Checkers” disputing our content.

Real Raw News is attacked rigorously by so-called “Fact Checkers” daily; we have been since our inception. Each day we receive dozens of comments and emails demanding to know why these “Fact Checkers” refute our articles. The answer is painlessly clear: “Fact Checkers” are the arms of the Mainstream Media and the Biden regime’s criminal Department of Defense. The big three—Lead Stories, PolitiFact, and News Guard, as examples, are formed of “reporters” who also work (or did work for) for the liberal media establishment—notably CNN and MSNBC. To acknowledge our stories as factual would mean admitting the Deep State is taking heavy losses, and they don’t want the general public to know about that. Early on, Real Raw News publicly refuted individual “Fact Checks,” pointing out inconsistencies and barefaced lies in them; however, after the “Checkers” began attacking every other article published by Real Raw News, senselessly disputing them became pointless, and we didn’t want to send them traffic with linkbacks. They often cite our disclaimer as proof our stories are fiction, but we have explained our reasons for keeping the release on the page.

As mentioned above, the Biden regime’s DoD subsidizes the “Fact Checkers.”
For example, in 2021, the criminal Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin signed off a deal that sent News Guard over $2,000,000 to combat “falsehoods and misinformation narratives,” giving the MSM sole discretion in determining what fit their definition of “news.” The MSM and its barking “Fact Checkers” aim to be “gatekeepers” of news, squashing opinions and facts that contradict the official narrative. Only the growth of independent media can remedy this imbalance.

No I’m not a fact checker. Just one more Question see if you will answer this one since you won’t answer the last one. Has the Jag sentenced Mark Milley to hang? 

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1

On 10/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, caddieman said:

I want to know why you post fake articles and try and pretend they are real! I asked first. You tell me me I will be more and happy to tell you.

Why shouldn't he? You always post fake news all the time from the left. 

And since we're on the subject, I believe that every single traitor in Washington should be tried and executed for their crimes against humanity. 

How many souls have died because of the huge amount of money and weapons they sent to Ukraine? To say nothing about Afghanistan and Iraq. 

And I'm not just talking about the politicians but ALL the demon possessed deep state freaks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

35 minutes ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

Why shouldn't he? You always post fake news all the time from the left. 

And since we're on the subject, I believe that every single traitor in Washington should be tried and executed for their crimes against humanity. 

How many souls have died because of the huge amount of money and weapons they sent to Ukraine? To say nothing about Afghanistan and Iraq. 

And I'm not just talking about the politicians but ALL the demon possessed deep state freaks. 

At least you know it’s a totally fabricated article………..there’s hope. I’ll settle for that.

Edited by caddieman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1