Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions @ 8:45 AM MDT - 9/28/2023

ronscarpa

REMEMBER, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So, take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

MarkZ  Article: State contracts are executed in Iraqi dinar”  This is important and part of the de-dollarization process and the sovereignty of their currency. They are also converting old contracts to dinar as well. Article: “Iraq imposes dinar- only policy for domestic transactions” They say they are going to honor contracts at the “exchange rate” and that rate can change…and is expected to …but they want to make certain that the framework for all the contracts get converted based on the official exchange rate. This is huge and Iraq has made enormous progress. :twothumbs:

Holly  Some very important things are going to happen: 1. The USA sanctions on auctions for Iraq are being lifted after 30 years! Signed off by treasury last week when Iraq was in USA!  Boom  2. Iraq is being part of the WTO by October 4th! They have to have an international rate to be part of it!  Boom  3. Iraq is having their first ever Independence Day on October 3rd!!  Congratulations Iraq!  This means they are independent and their war has ended!  This by far is the biggest boom ever! :twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

Holly  Some very important things are going to happen: 1. The USA sanctions on auctions for Iraq are being lifted after 30 years! Signed off by treasury last week when Iraq was in USA!  Boom  2. Iraq is being part of the WTO by October 4th! They have to have an international rate to be part of it!  Boom  3. Iraq is having their first ever Independence Day on October 3rd!!  Congratulations Iraq!  This means they are independent and their war has ended!  This by far is the biggest boom ever! :twothumbs:

This is very, very exciting news...Thanks Ron...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Posted @ 9:18 MDT:

Frank26   I believe on today, the 28th Iraq is going be in a position to do financial international transfers without any restrictions.  Oh, boy!  Wouldn't that be great I believe it's a 10 day period...28th to 8th of next month...I believe in these 10 days we're also going to see the HCL.  And I believe without a doubt, the reason why we haven't added the HCL and everything else is because we don't have a new international exchange rate...It is fantastic.  These 10 days have great potential for may things to be paid.

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Posted @ 9:18 MDT:

Frank26   I believe on today, the 28th Iraq is going be in a position to do financial international transfers without any restrictions.  Oh, boy!  Wouldn't that be great I believe it's a 10 day period...28th to 8th of next month...I believe in these 10 days we're also going to see the HCL.  And I believe without a doubt, the reason why we haven't added the HCL and everything else is because we don't have a new international exchange rate...It is fantastic.  These 10 days have great potential for may things to be paid.:tiphat:

All eyes & ears on October the 4th.

Iraq's assentation into the WTO & the day after Iraq Independence Day celebrations.

The Sudanese may have a very important message for the Iraqi People & the world.   IMHO.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

@Dretown39 No but I said the other night their independence holiday isn't news. They celebrate their independence from British rule which happened in 1932. The gurus are just hyping it up to something it isn't. She did also speak about Oct. 4 th and the WTO but she is not expecting a rate change

Edited by BETTYBOOP
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@Dretown39 No but I said the other night their independence holiday isn't news. They celebrate their independence from British rule which happened in 1932. The gurus are just hyping it up to something it isn't. She did also speak about Oct. 4 th and the WTO but she is not expecting a rate change

Ok I haven't seen Mnt GOAT post. I was addressing this Oct 3rd that folks are hyping up. I would take Mnt GOAT with a grain of salt as well. I've noticed her say things over the years & then when something didn't happen like she said it would she starts retracting what she stated. Just fyi

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Holly 2. Iraq is being part of the WTO by October 4th! They have to have an international rate to be part of it!  Boom  

October 4th? Holy s#$t. It is for a real? Really? I really couldn't believe what I read , however , it wouldn't surprise me either if the RV won't happen by October 4th.