Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Just more BS from the private side of dinarland.

hspotman

Given to me by a friend. If not allowed, please delete.

So I've been in this as long as many people invested in this thing. I have a friend who is part of BGG's group on Facebook, and they keep sending me things that some chick that works with JP Morgan is saying. She is part of his group, and supposedly works with JP Morgan and has very high intel, blah blah blah, because she talks to the people over there working with Iraq, yada yada yada. The following is just some excerpts of her BS, just so people don't hear it down the road from her and get all hopeful again....and also to 'out' BGG and this chick for the BS he promotes to sell his dinar.

June 9

The article of the exchange rate has already passed. That’s what WE NEEDED to pass. They can bicker now about the other stuff. We just needed the green light for the rate. It was voted on. They will figure the rest of this out before JUNE 16th I am sure. That is when they have the IBBC conference “IRAQ 2023, open to the world”. They will look like idiots if this is not resolved by then. But the rate has already been voted on. The narrative of 1300 has already been played out until the end. Having voted on it NOW allows the CBI to change it to the official rate (imo) this weekend. The budget needed the rate to be passed (article 1), the rate doesn’t need the budget to be passed (entirely). CBI has the green light now. They told the world that Iraq revalued to 1300 on February 7, 2023 (to throw people off of the real rv about to happen momentarily). The budget article 1 passed to set the 1300 as the exchange rate to accommodate the lie of February 7th. NOW the CBI can go ahead and change the rate to the OFFICIAL rate. Notice when they made the announcement last night of the rate being set at 1300, they didn’t use the word “official”. That is because it isn’t the official rate. It will be revealed in short order. No worries. 1300 is a PROGRAM rate, not an OFFICIAL rate. In my dream I had a couple of years ago, I dreamed that JP Morgan & chase would give me my wealth. TODAY the Governor of the CBI is meeting with JP MORGAN & CHASE to talk about opening a bank in Iraq and the foreign trade agreements & the US dollar. Our time is come. Don’t worry. God is in total control and He has released our reward. We will see it suddenly, in short order

And she goes on predicting the rate will be phenomenal and will happen the next morning, yada yada yada.. It looks as if BGG is in cahoots with her to sell off his megastash of dinar he has as a dealer? Whos knows?? But then she says they are still working on the exchange rate, and it will be based on oil, most likely in the $3.80+ ranges LMAO!!! Then it will happen when the president signs off on it, blah blah blah. BGG is saying that shes got top notch intel that no one else has LOLOL!

Then on June 14.....

Hey Family: I received this note from a friend who placed a trade for Dinar today and received this message with the transaction. I placed a dinar order today and received the following message (which I have never received for prior purchases) from the vendor: If the market rate changes, the transaction may change. We make every effort to use the market rate, as of today, however we can't lock in this market rate longer than the first business day; and we cannot hold inventory.

Geeez, what a tool for BGG, right?

And then my friend over there said that KM is saying to expect this very soon and at the huge international conference they are going to show the rate to the new investors coming into iraq..... and the carrot keeps dangling.

June 11 she says.

I am ok with waiting until July. It is when I expected it to be officially “Christmas in July” anyway BUT, I still say the rate isn’t waiting for the budget to be open and implemented but rather the budget is waiting for the official rate to be activated. With that being said I still believe the rate can pop up anytime before July, that way all the instability on the forex in country (and even internationally) with the new rate will have stabilized and leveled out just in time to implement the budget.

Joe

This is what they are saying. The rate can still pop up .. just going to align with Brics and Fed Now

Joe

So July 1st is when Brics and Fed. Now will up and operational

Same old narrative....so now that we have July1 with nothing, then next narrative is going to be August 1, or July 15.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

• yota691 changed the title to Just more BS from the private side of dinarland.

Noticed the "soon" word there, too  - And then my friend over there said that KM is saying to expect this very soon and at the huge international conference they are going to show the rate to the new investors coming into iraq..... and the carrot keeps dangling.

😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

A lot.of this s bs as we know but I think this might be mountain goats cbi contact.... 

.re read some of it is almost word for word what the goat has said. We wait...  

Yea what Sage said. It is from that KM chick, who is 'supposedly' some high level economist. BGG sells dinar at a good price, or so I've been told. Need I say more? All I can say is that once the dinar hype has run it's course, these guys have a great career ahead of them n Hollywood.

Edited by hspotman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Sage449 said:

Noticed the "soon" word there, too  - And then my friend over there said that KM is saying to expect this very soon and at the huge international conference they are going to show the rate to the new investors coming into iraq..... and the carrot keeps dangling.

😆

And didn't that 'international conference' already happen?  My friend was saying KM was excited about this too....🤣🤣🙄

• Haha 1

On 7/20/2023 at 4:16 PM, BETTYBOOP said:

A lot.of this s bs as we know but I think this might be mountain goats cbi contact.... 

.re read some of it is almost word for word what the goat has said. We wait...  

Maybe it's time the Goat finds new & more reliable CBI contacts.

Her current CBI contacts aren't worth a bucket of spit.   IMHO.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 2