Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says Putin Is “Losing the War in Iraq”

HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says Putin Is “Losing the War in Iraq”(VIDEO)

By  
  •  

0-859.jpg

Joe Biden on Wednesday said Vladimir Putin is losing the war in Iraq.

Biden stopped to chat with reporters posted up on the South Lawn as he departed en route to Chicago, Illinois.

A reporter asked Joe Biden if Putin has become weakened after the recent ‘mutiny’ by Yevegny Prigozhin.

Joe Biden said Putin is losing the war in Iraq.

“He is clearly losing the war in Iraq,” Biden said without even flinching.

He’s completely shot.

WATCH:

BIDEN ON PUTIN: “He is clearly losing the war in Iraq”

pic.twitter.com/YXwNuyFlSS

— Benny Johnson (@bennyjohnson) June 28, 2023

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/hes-shot-joe-biden-says-putin-is-losing/

• Haha 8

• yota691 changed the title to HE’S SHOT: Joe Biden Says Putin Is “Losing the War in Iraq”

speaking of Joe when was was VP under Obama not sure if anyone remembers but he got a sweetheart deal for his brother jimmy and all his family just by seeing joes corruption who sat on a investment company ( Hillstone ) for 1.5 billion to build 100 thousand houses in iraq not many bringing that little tid bit up lately ..... all the best

https://www.iraq-businessnews.com/2012/10/25/bidens-brother-to-bag-lucrative-iraq-deal/

https://nypost.com/2012/10/23/crony-capitalism-joe-bidens-brother/

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Two new slips for Biden in 24 hours
He said that Putin is losing the war in "Iraq" and when he talked about India he mentioned China
 Reuters  Thursday, June 29, 2023 4:10

787761-2085532188.jpg?itok=KNiUskI4

US President Joe Biden (AFP)

In a new slip of the tongue, US President Joe Biden said , yesterday, Wednesday, that Russian President Vladimir Putin is "losing the war in Iraq" instead of saying Ukraine .

The slip of the tongue came in Biden's speech to reporters shortly before he left the White House on a trip to Chicago when he was asked if Putin had been weakened by the brief rebellion led by the head of the Russian private military "Wagner" group, whose forces are fighting battles in Ukraine.

"It's hard to pass judgment on that, but it's clear that he's losing the war in Iraq. He's losing the war at home and he's become somewhat of a pariah around the world. It's not just NATO, it's not the European Union. There's Japan, there are 40 countries," the US president said. ".

This is the second slip of the tongue in 24 hours. On Tuesday evening, Biden corrected another slip of the tongue during a fund-raising campaign, when he spoke about China while he was referring to India, whose Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited the White House a week ago.

"You may have seen my new best friend," Biden said then, "and he's the prime minister of a small country that's now the largest in the world, China... Excuse me, I mean India."

And such mistakes are no stranger to the 80-year-old president.

And public opinion polls show that the majority of Americans have concerns about Biden getting old. About 73 percent of the participants in a Reuters and Ipsos poll conducted between April 21 and 24 said that they consider that Biden's advanced age does not qualify him to work in the government. A majority of 63 percent of Democrats agreed with this.

But Biden's doctor said he was in good health and "fit to perform" in February after a medical exam.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

He left the anchor and left... Bizarre behavior by Biden during a live interview (video)

Baghdad - people  

Social media activists circulated videos of US President Joe Biden's "strange" behavior with a female anchor during a live interview.  

The video clip circulating from Biden's interview on MSNBC shows Biden standing and shaking hands with the anchor before getting up and leaving the studio.  

It is noteworthy that the video clip circulating comes a day after a "slip of the tongue" by the US President with a statement in which he said his Russian counterpart, Vladimir Putin, "is losing the war in Iraq" instead of invading Ukraine.  

This is not the first time that the US president has slipped the tongue, as he made a speech last March in front of the Canadian parliament in which he saluted China instead of Canada, where he said, according to the text of the speech published on the official White House website: “Today I salute China for doubling it … or, Excuse me, I salute Canada - (Laughter) - you can tell what I think about China. I'm not going to get into that yet."  

• Upvote 2