Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

URGENT: Iraq Electronic Payment System Goes Fully Mainstream.

Luigi1

Here's an article from Dinarland...

Iraq Electronic Payment system goes fully mainstream.

This is one more less hurdle on the road to the RV-RI

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Tlm724 Administrator Bondlady’s Corner:   Nine Electronic Payment Companies Zero Their Commissions To support The Cabinet’s Decision.

ARTICLE: Today, Saturday, the Association of Iraqi Private Banks announced that nine electronic payment companies will zero commissions on points of sale in all government sector institutions & for the end of this year, in support of the Cabinet’s decision that includes publishing electronic payment tools in state institutions.   The Executive Director of the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Ali Tariq, said in a statement that “the banking sector is currently working to implement the decision of the Council of Ministers, to activate electronic payment tools, in all state institutions, so I decided nine electronic payment companies, which are Amwal, Arabs, Iraq Gate, Ishtar Gate & Iriba Iraq & others.”

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Here's another article related to the above...this should be very encouraging news...

Khan Baba:   UST direct Involvement In the IQD.

TIDBIT:  Iraqi Dinar News Update Dinar IQD US-Administration are Serious to Increasing the Value of the Dinar.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

Here's another article related to the above...this is from Markie so...do verify...

MarkZ  via PDK:   They Are…Discussing In The Mosques …

ARTICLE:  New paper money…which are the lower denomination bills.  The delete the zero project is they delete the zeros, add value and release the LD bills…The news out of Iraq is fantastic.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

21 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Does the US has the authority to pull the trigger?? Can Biden push the cbi to RV the iqd??

IMHO...CBI has the final say so when it comes to timing & the rate.

UST can only give CIB it's blessing to move forward.

Iraq is a sovereign nation.  UST & IMF offers training & guidance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

28 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

Does the US has the authority to pull the trigger?? Can Biden push the cbi to RV the iqd??

IMHO...OBiden may be using his influence to delay the RV-RI close to the 2024 elections to take credit for the GCR.  However, He has not the final say so.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

49 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

IMHO...CBI has the final say so when it comes to timing & the rate.

UST can only give CIB it's blessing to move forward.

Iraq is a sovereign nation.  UST & IMF offers training & guidance.

So the cbi need a huge pressure to pull the trigger. MAY BE the most corrupt Iraqi officials ( like malarky and his cronies ) who own trillions of iqd can push the cbi to pull the trigger.

• Pow! 1

I believe our treasury is still holding mucho dinar , the Development Fund of Iraq , and these funds would push Iraq right over the top . With no valid currency of its own , Iraq cannot fully qualify as a sovereign nation . It's all about the US holding on by fingernails to the last last bit of control  they have over there . That would be like trying to control the sun coming up.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

2 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So do we have to wait for the iqd to RV until the 2024 elections is over??

No.  There are some events that must take place before the RV.

The USD must crash then go digitally asset backed.

The USA must officially be back on the gold standard like the rest of the world.

Oil must get above $100 a barrel & stay there for years, if not decades to fund the IQD.

There must be some assemblance of peace & security in Iraq's neighborhood.

The peace will be superficial yet enough to trigger an economic reset. 

The US has some more work to do that is holding up the event. 

Iraq can go it alone but it helps to have the US blessing behind it.   

Remember, Iraq is sovereign nation.  IMHO.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

15 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

The USA must officially be back on the gold standard like the rest of the world.

Oil must get above $100 a barrel & stay there for years, if not decades to fund the IQD.

So no time soon. Digital is like Crypto, all smoke and mirrors just like all fiat currency. We may be screwed..hope not but it sure seems like it after all these years of crap hole excuses!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

35 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

You forgot about Madame Wu and the Chinese Elders.

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

So no time soon. Digital is like Crypto, all smoke and mirrors just like all fiat currency. We may be screwed..hope not but it sure seems like it after all these years of crap hole excuses!

Once again...Iraq is in charge of it's very own fate.

Iraq swims, sinks or floats...it's in charge of it's own destiny.

The world doesn't need to hold Iraq's hand to cross the street, anymore.

Remember...the GCR has been decades in the making.

They got to get it right the very first & only time without blowing it.

The RV-RI will come about on its own merits someday.  IMHO.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

29 minutes ago, cjdavid said:

Don't worry about that because those things does not need to happen for Iraq to add value to their currency!🙄 Sad to say it's false predictions & crazy theories that has contributed to folks getting out of this investment opportunity. Even though the U.S. has guided them with certain things they cannot tell them when to add value to their currency so they're not holding this up from happening. I'm pretty sure a lot of high ranking officials & others are eager for this to happen because of obvious reasons💰. Hang in there hopefully this is over soon!

Edited by Dretown39
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Dretown39 said:

No disrespect intended to the above comment. Don't worry about that because those things does not need to happen for Iraq to add value to their currency!🙄 Sad to say it's false predictions & crazy theories that has contributed to folks getting out of this investment opportunity. Even though the U.S. has guided them with certain things they cannot tell them when to add value to their currency so they're not holding this up from happening. I'm pretty sure a lot of high ranking officials & others are eager for this to happen because of obvious reasons💰. Hang in there hopefully this is over soon!

NOTE: Luigi is no Guru...never said I was...

Everything I stated is IMHO only.

I want this RV-RI just like everyone else does.  Go RV.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

So do we have to wait for the iqd to RV until the 2024 elections is over??

Good question.  I don't believe we will wait that long.

The US campaign season heats up this summer.

If OBiden can do some maneuvering to get his low rating up by this summer...we can possibly see some action before 2024.   Again...IMHO.

• Pow! 1

NOTE:  China is now the world's largest economy...Russia & India are positioned to climb up the economic ladder as US loses it's global #1 economic ranking over the last three years...thank you Creepy...

TNT  via  CandyKisses:   US slips under OBiden.

ARTICLE: For the first time in 9 years.  Russia returns to the list of the ten largest economies in the world   Data from the World Bank & the National Statistical Service showed that for the first time since 2014, Russia returned to the list of the ten largest economies in the world.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

@Luigi1, there are times when I really get upset that this has taken so long. Seems like one incompetence after another and I am not getting any younger. You talked me down from the ledge and I thank you for that. And thanks to Dretown39 too. Ever since my concussion I have little patience. They say it will get better. So ignore me when I go off like that. I just would like to see the citizens have a better life over there. Can only imagine their frustration.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

I believe the US influence in Iraq's finances is waning every day. Biden & Company have no control.

Think about it....much of the destruction and hardship the Iraqi people have suffered thru fo the past 20 years was a result of US decisions.

Who benefited?.....Big oil USA

Now the US wants to wipe out all fossil fuels.....going green to save the planet....

BRICS is an alternative to that concept and the majority of OPEC has applied for membership. It would be logical for Iraq to follow that path.

Iraq will do what's best for Iraq in the timing that is best for them. They are a sovereign country.

Just my thoughts......CL 

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

Control over money and finances determine actual sovereignty. Inherently , money controls everything , and only countries that issue their own currency have monetary sovereignty . It looks like Iraq will be issuing their own currency now.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Blitz said:

If this has to happen, then we will neve see an RV/RI. 

The GCR was originally designed to take control away from the Cabal & give it back to the People.

The Cabal has found a way to hijack the GCR in their own way.

They want this RV-RI just like we do but it will be on their terms, not ours.  IMHO.

• Pow! 1