Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Afternoon Opinions @ 5:45 PM CST - 12/22/2022

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when.  They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... So take everything with a grain of salt ... :twothumbs: RON 

Frank26  Article: "The central bank and banks urgent action to control the foreign currency market" This is extremely important. THE FLOAT REPLACES THE AUCTIONS FOR THE SECURITY AND FOR THE MONETARY REFORM Quote: "...among other rumors is that the central bank will make a new change to the current price..." :confused2:

Pimpy  I've been saying this for along time - I don't care what politicians jumps up and down and makes a big scene, it's not up to them.  Unless you hear something come from the Central Bank of Iraq directly, then all the talk out there is speculation and rumors. 

Clare  Article: "Al-Sudani: Inflating currency selling prices aims to remove the dollar from the country" Quote: "We asked the central bank to take quick steps to compensate for the dollar shortage in the markets The Central Bank took measures related to diversifying foreign transfers to cover imports The financial situation is at its best, and the reserves of the Central Bank have risen to $96 billion:twothumbs:

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Frank26  Article: "The central bank and banks urgent action to control the foreign currency market" This is extremely important. THE FLOAT REPLACES THE AUCTIONS FOR THE SECURITY AND FOR THE MONETARY REFORM Quote: "...among other rumors is that the central bank will make a new change to the current price..."

This is unconfirmed Intel but through back channels they are moving to managed float against basket of BRiCS currencies asset backed and gold backed! The final death blow to the cabal and the USD.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, screwball said:

This is unconfirmed Intel but through back channels they are moving to managed float against basket of BRiCS currencies asset backed and gold backed! The final death blow to the cabal and the USD.

So you believe the cabal will ever be held accountable? Heck..people don’t even vote them out of office much less run them up the tree for treason. Just sayin for a friend. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Many have been executed as well. This might be hard to grasp but the Joe Biden we see on tv is wearing a mask. The real Joe Biden has been held accountable 👍

Sorry..with the way the worlds economy is going, especially the USA, proves that this is not true. I have a sister that tells me these same things. Things like the capital of the Catholics is empty, Hillarious is in Prison at the east side of Cuba. That the Biden we see is a fake. The Royals are in Prisons etc. I just don’t buy it. 
And if…Joe has been held accountable, why are Americans still seeing what we are seeing economies wise and at the border? 

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, cjdavid said:

And if…Joe has been held accountable, why are Americans still seeing what we are seeing economies wise and at the border? 

Because Brandon isn't running the Country.

It's a select few, including  an X President sending orders from His basement. For which whom was groomed for this mission of taking down the U.S. years ago. But He's going down with the rest of the DS.

There's an eternal war going on in this Country.

• Upvote 1

On 12/23/2022 at 1:09 PM, Longtimelurker said:

Many have been executed as well. This might be hard to grasp but the Joe Biden we see on tv is wearing a mask. The real Joe Biden has been held accountable 👍

Exactly. And the Joe we see know, if you look real close, has a few facial features that can't tell a lie, as compared to the real piece of work.

• Pow! 1

14 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Sorry..with the way the worlds economy is going, especially the USA, proves that this is not true. I have a sister that tells me these same things. Things like the capital of the Catholics is empty, Hillarious is in Prison at the east side of Cuba. That the Biden we see is a fake. The Royals are in Prisons etc. I just don’t buy it. 

I understand completely. I wouldn't believe it either if I hadn't followed Q so closely for so long. We are in "The Great Awakening" phase. The Justice phase is next and I feel like we are very close to BIG things happening on the political side. 

Answer to your question

People need to wake up. Q said "We have to show them" and "It had to be this way". People would never believe that the world would be on lockdown for a pandemic that kills  only .04% of infected, or stealing elections, or satanic pedophiles etc so they have to figure it out on their own by witnessing it. 

The white hats knew of the deep states 16 year plan (starting with Obama) to bring down the U.S. Trump intercepted the 16 year plan mid way through it and put things in place to protect us as best as he could. My understanding is that Trump arrested the majority of the deep state early on in his term,  and held and is still holding military tribunals. Some have been executed and some were offered deals to play out the parts you're seeing now on tv in exchange for a lesser sentence. Those that were executed are being played by actors in masks and Joe Biden is one of those. I've spoken to 100s of people about this stuff and ALMOST every person that has done their due diligence researching it, comes to the same understanding and is so excited to watch what's going on in the world. The fear goes away and excitement takes over. Unfortunately, the majority of those people I've spoken to haven't researched it enough to "wake up" yet.  The information is out there. Q also said "the choice to see it will be yours."  

Sounds crazy, I know.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2