Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Integrity: (4) trillion dinars, the amount of damage to the public treasury due to the corruption of the currency sale window

yota691

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Yes. Even iraq is full of corruption, iraq still and still can rv their currency because the corrupt politicians, like malarky and his cronies are power hungers and money hungers. And they are very very extremely greedy when it comes to money. Just Remember : the corrupt people never never never hate money. So If the CBI rv the IQD one day , let's say at 1:1 or higher, do you think the governor of CBI doesn't whisper quietly to malarky and his cronies's ears ahead of time ( like, a month before rv so they have enough time to buy up the dinars ) to buy up trillion of dinars in order to be trillionaires when they trade dinar for dollars and hide them out of iraqi country??

the big question is are they part of the nesara GCR-RV or the "The Great Reset" (Cabal version)??

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pokerplayer said:

Can you elaborate on this for us please ?

Thanks Screwball 

pp

PP, I have to agree being this is the news section. I would like to see the link to this intel about the GCR-RV and a quote from Frank doesn’t count….lol 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

Can you elaborate on this for us please ?

Thanks Screwball 

pp

no links from Telegram and a gentlemen who has spoken to Trump on a number of occassion, would say a friend(his words) but ex military, intel and govt has friends involved at high level in QFS. They have said waiting on US for QFS system reset, says that China, russia oil ready reset to gold back....China has confirmed and Russia has confirmed this. XRP or Ripple will play a role but only one of many set to play a role in the QFS. China has goldbacked, Digital coin and  CIRPS, Musk has Starlink system is operational has been. Musk, Trump all part of the plan. Reset set to happen July, but complete will take 12-24 months. Need EURO AND GBP to rise and USD drops before reset to occur! I will provide a link to Telegram Channel and video if interested!

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, screwball said:

They also said Iran has signed onto already, if they have then Iraq has but no mention of iraq.

screwball, just giving you a hard time nothing personal BUT your post is either hearsay or opinion correct? Nothing I can Google or do any research on, is that right? 
This is why I hang out in the news section and not in the BS section of DV….

• Haha 2