Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Take a Note! Here's How to Treat the Delta Variant of COVID-19

52 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

So you were saying that getting a shot and wearing masks are useless. Therefore , taking a real drug is the only solution to cure someone with covid-19 and its variants.

Saying that this covid is treatable by the proper meds, natural immunity, and holistic measures.  

Proper medicine has been proven.. but the Doctors have been silenced and held back from prescribing certain meds.  Everyone needs to do diligent research now, before you catch covid and up your game on your health.  Mask is a false security, if it makes you feel better then so be it, but don't forget mask can also harbor bacteria if worn to long or not sanitized. 

People who are at severe risk are those who have underlining health issues. Good luck everyone.

Be well, be safe and be with God!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

17 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Saying that this covid is treatable by the proper meds, natural immunity, and holistic measures.  

Proper medicine has been proven.. but the Doctors have been silenced and held back from prescribing certain meds.  Everyone needs to do diligent research now, before you catch covid and up your game on your health.  Mask is a false security, if it makes you feel better then so be it, but don't forget mask can also harbor bacteria if worn to long or not sanitized. 

People who are at severe risk are those who have underlining health issues. Good luck everyone.

Be well, be safe and be with God!

Thanks patrickgold. If mask can't protect someone from getting infected with covid-19, so are there any certain meds that we should take everyday so we can never catch covid-19 at all in our whole life?

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks patrickgold. If mask can't protect someone from getting infected with covid-19, so are there any certain meds that we should take everyday so we can never catch covid-19 at all in our whole life?

I would think that any certain meds taken daily can be harmful down the line, meds are a chemical substance. Supplements and healthy habits are your best bet. Look to organic foods, pasteurized eggs and more.  Research your foods on how they are grown, what they feed them etc. Lots of healthy information, its okay to think outside of the box and not follow the herd of corporations and scientists. I'm not saying all scientists are bad, God has given many the knowledge to do good works.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, patrickgold said:

I would think that any certain meds taken daily can be harmful down the line, meds are a chemical substance. Supplements and healthy habits are your best bet. Look to organic foods, pasteurized eggs and more.  Research your foods on how they are grown, what they feed them etc. Lots of healthy information, its okay to think outside of the box and not follow the herd of corporations and scientists. I'm not saying all scientists are bad, God has given many the knowledge to do good works.

Thanks patrickgold. Don't supplements also contain chemical substances ( the composition of the supplements ) in the process of making them? And, i read somewhere that some supplements have side effects that can cause a kidney failure if taken continuously ( for a long period of time )? Is it true?

4 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

Thanks patrickgold. Don't supplements also contain chemical substances ( the composition of the supplements ) in the process of making them? And, i read somewhere that some supplements have side effects that can cause a kidney failure if taken continuously ( for a long period of time )? Is it true?

Yes its true.

Doing your research you could find reputable makers out there who lean towards more the organic growth, plant base, plant extracts of their supplements and leaves out the preservative, artificial components.  In any type of supplements you still need to be cautious.

Prayers up for a speedy recovery for your daughter patrickgold.  :praying:

On 8/6/2021 at 10:41 AM, patrickgold said:

My daughter works with Foster families and wears a mask and shield, gloves. (How much coverage, protection more can one wear)One of her parents had Covid and my daughter got it. She is struggling with pneumonia now.  I believe she's at the back end of her illness and will have months of recovery if ever to feel normal. But she'll tell you she rather fight this disease than deal with something in your body you can never get rid of. 

• Pow! 1

2 hours ago, nannab said:

Prayers up for a speedy recovery for your daughter patrickgold.  :praying:

Thank You!

She tested negative yesterday, she is no longer contagious. Her lungs are clear, but still has a cough.  They gave her a stronger steroid for a few more days and cough meds.  She just feels tired, I think that will linger for awhile.. All in all she's good to go. 

It was hard in the beginning, she's my 34 yr old baby girl, she lives with us, and she stayed in isolation on the 2nd floor.  So close to us and we couldn't be with her.  No touchy, no hugs, but lots if FaceTime. Thank You Jesus for caring for my baby!

Thanks again for the prayers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Yes its true.

Doing your research you could find reputable makers out there who lean towards more the organic growth, plant base, plant extracts of their supplements and leaves out the preservative, artificial components.  In any type of supplements you still need to be cautious.

Thanks for the advice patrickgold.

• Upvote 1

If you want some of the best vitamins and supplements you can buy, research Life Extension online ("lef.org").

The company is owned and operated by doctors and scientific researchers, whose sole job is the maintenance and betterment of your health. They publish a monthly mag with great articles and their products are second to none. 

Also what research I have done on Balance of Nature (getting tired of those commercials), they seem to be manufactured under tight restrictions and guidelines. So there are 2 companies that I feel you can trust and you get what you pay for. I am sure there are a few others. If you want good quality mushroom supplements check out "fungiperfecti.com". Their site will give you an education on all things mushrooms, which are excellent for fighting many diseases (especially cancer) and boosting your immune system to ward off other illnesses.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

If you want some of the best vitamins and supplements you can buy, research Life Extension online ("lef.org").

The company is owned and operated by doctors and scientific researchers, whose sole job is the maintenance and betterment of your health. They publish a monthly mag with great articles and their products are second to none. 

Also what research I have done on Balance of Nature (getting tired of those commercials), they seem to be manufactured under tight restrictions and guidelines. So there are 2 companies that I feel you can trust and you get what you pay for. I am sure there are a few others. If you want good quality mushroom supplements check out "fungiperfecti.com". Their site will give you an education on all things mushrooms, which are excellent for fighting many diseases (especially cancer) and boosting your immune system to ward off other illnesses.

Thanks for the info md11fr8dawg. I didn't know about Mushroom supplements before. I guess this is my first time to know it. I will check that out.

On 8/7/2021 at 8:27 AM, rvmydinar said:

As a young Marine (19 years old) I got into Herbalife. I quickly learned That when it comes to supplements what your body doesn't need it naturally disposes of. I'm 57 now and have been not only taking excessive amounts of supplements but continued to learn more as I go. If you want natural, stay away from anything with an L in front of the ingredient. The L means laboratory created. As to the effectiveness I have chronic asthma and am obese. Otherwise I'm in PERFECT health and I look 10 years younger than I am. 

I did go ALL organic when we moved our mother in-law into our home. She suffered from complete kidney failure and was given a month to live. I wanted her to die with her daughter rather than in a cold hospital. 

Well as I said we went ALL organic. That was EXTREMELY expensive. And the results? She didn't live a month, she lasted 4 years. The Nurse Practitioner said my wife was an Honorary R.N. . 

Bottom line, if you really want to be healthy then you must do the research and eat healthy food. Where you can add additional support to supercharge your body is through supplements. The first path to consider in fighting the flu is MASSIVE amounts of vitamin C.  I take around 5000 milligrams a day in the summer and 10000 in the winter. That alone will build up a massive wall against any virus. 

17 hours ago, patrickgold said:

Thank You!

She tested negative yesterday, she is no longer contagious. Her lungs are clear, but still has a cough.  They gave her a stronger steroid for a few more days and cough meds.  She just feels tired, I think that will linger for awhile.. All in all she's good to go. 

It was hard in the beginning, she's my 34 yr old baby girl, she lives with us, and she stayed in isolation on the 2nd floor.  So close to us and we couldn't be with her.  No touchy, no hugs, but lots if FaceTime. Thank You Jesus for caring for my baby!

Thanks again for the prayers.

The more I read your post the more I like you. You're a good man with a big heart and a strong dose of common sense. Both qualities that are as rare today as Silver and Gold. :salute:

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As a young Marine (19 years old) I got into Herbalife. I quickly learned That when it comes to supplements what your body doesn't need it naturally disposes of. I'm 57 now and have been not only taking excessive amounts of supplements but continued to learn more as I go. If you want natural, stay away from anything with an L in front of the ingredient. The L means laboratory created. As to the effectiveness I have chronic asthma and am obese. Otherwise I'm in PERFECT health and I look 10 years younger than I am. 

I did go ALL organic when we moved our mother in-law into our home. She suffered from complete kidney failure and was given a month to live. I wanted her to die with her daughter rather than in a cold hospital. 

Well as I said we went ALL organic. That was EXTREMELY expensive. And the results? She didn't live a month, she lasted 4 years. The Nurse Practitioner said my wife was an Honorary R.N. . 

Bottom line, if you really want to be healthy then you must do the research and eat healthy food. Where you can add additional support system" rel="">support to supercharge your body is through supplements. The first path to consider in fighting the flu is MASSIVE amounts of vitamin C.  I take around 5000 milligrams a day in the summer and 10000 in the winter. That alone will build up a massive wall against any virus. 

The more I read your post the more I like you. You're a good man with a big heart and a strong dose of common sense. Both qualities that are as rare today as Silver and Gold. :salute:

My better half makes a concoction with 2 lemons, 2 oranges and 2 grapefruits, (doesn't peel) cut into quarters, then bring to rolling boil then simmer for 2 hrs. You'll know its ready when your able to cut the rind with a spoon.  Remove, add 2 tablespoons of grated ginger,  let cool down, then strain and put them in jars. Take 2 tablespoons twice a day. You may need to add a little honey to your spoon before you take.  Taste like grapefruit, citrus.  I guess you can call this a natural hydroxychloriquin mix.  Lol!!😉

We're all given big hearts and virtues, its the temptations of the world that diminishes us from sharing.  If we focus on what God wants of us, the world wouldn't drive us so mad. Lol 😆

You as well are good man, your big heart is there, keep sharing it, the world and people need more big hearts.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/8/2021 at 11:02 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Bottom line, if you really want to be healthy then you must do the research and eat healthy food. Where you can add additional support system" rel="">support to supercharge your body is through supplements. The first path to consider in fighting the flu is MASSIVE amounts of vitamin C.  I take around 5000 milligrams a day in the summer and 10000 in the winter. That alone will build up a massive wall against any virus. 

" Do the research + eating healthy foods + taking vitamin C " thanks for your advice ladygrace's daddy. Your advice is really helpful, because i don't want to get infected by covid-19.

• Upvote 2

I was taking up to 25,000 MG of C and 10 to 15000 of D months before I got CV-19. I think those high doses lessened the length and severity of my case. Taking these supplements won't guarantee not getting it but it may ease the effects. Eating a very low carb diet has helped also.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I was taking up to 25,000 MG of C and 10 to 15000 of D months before I got CV-19. I think those high doses lessened the length and severity of my case. Taking these supplements won't guarantee not getting it but it may ease the effects. Eating a very low carb diet has helped also.

taking a first , second and third shot + wearing double masks and gloves + taking supplements + eating healthy foods +  taking Hydroxy and ivermictin won't guarantee not getting it. So nothing is guaranteed not getting it, then. This covid-19 is really a deadly desease if we aren't very careful taking care of our healths.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Taking Ivermectine will prevent a person fron getting CV according to one Dr in Australia. This virus is not as severe as we think if the proper protocols are taken. 

Then,  can someone just buy it in the big pharmacy without a doctor's prescription and take ivermectine one time everyday in order for him or her not getting it at all? Are there severe side effects if taken continuously ( for a long period of time )?

23 hours ago, patrickgold said:

2 lemons, 2 oranges and 2 grapefruits, (doesn't peel) cut into quarters, then bring to rolling boil then simmer for 2 hrs. You'll know its ready when your able to cut the rind with a spoon.  Remove, add 2 tablespoons of grated ginger,  let cool down, then strain and put them in jars. Take 2 tablespoons twice a day.

Im guessing that this equals about 200 mg a day of Hydroxychloroquine, because thats what is recommended to take ata dosage level.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

I believe you are correct, a virus if not caught early will bring you down.  I'm all for staying ahead of my game, if that means, whatever i can to lessen the impact I will.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

taking a first , second and third shot + wearing double masks and gloves + taking supplements + eating healthy foods +  taking Hydroxy and ivermictin won't guarantee not getting it. So nothing is guaranteed not getting it, then. This covid-19 is really a deadly desease if we aren't very careful taking care of our healths.

You are correct there is no guarantee you will not get it.  Doing your best to help your body fight any virus is all we can do.  Its a lifestyle change, but it can be a healthy lifestyle needed.  

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, patrickgold said:

You are correct there is no guarantee you will not get it.  Doing your best to help your body fight any virus is all we can do.  Its a lifestyle change, but it can be a healthy lifestyle needed.  

Thank you patrickgold. You are correct , We have to change our lifestyles to a healthy lifestyles.