Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You guys have got to quit bringing ALL this news about election fraud in here in such massive amounts. Shabs and caddieman can barely find news articles in yahoo and huffpost and all the other credible news sources to counter your postings.

 

40 plus lawsuits concerning election fraud.....and nothing but zip to show for it.  So the next step is stacking the deck with a bias audit firm that's never actually done an audit.  The Arizona GOP appears desperate.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 2
  • Downvote 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Posted May 17 Forget all your other Bullshit....Say the Mumbling Bumbling Joe somehow really won....Like even you can believe that actually happened........Now tell Us

For one ... Your hypocrisy ! secondly, Your posts and comments seem Arrogant, Abrasive and combative.  Thirdly, Your posts and comments are only to poke the Bear   ( Conservatives , Republ

Truth be told if your a Loving American, you would want Fair Elections, regardless of the Party!!! If your against a Audit, then you got something wrong with you and belong in some communist country..

Posted Images

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

 

40 plus lawsuits concerning election fraud.....and nothing but zip to show for it.  So the next step is stacking the deck with a bias audit firm that's never actually done an audit.  The Arizona GOP appears desperate.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

Yes, with our current education system in the tank compliments of the Rats controlling the public ed system for the last 50-60 years, it is probably difficult for prople to count ballots accurately. So which of your far left news sources do you believe when it comes to Dr Fauci and covid. The Fauci that says masks don't work but wear them if it makes you feel good, the Fauci that says oh, masks work, you MUST wear them. One is good two is better. Or the Fauci who says even if you get vaccinated (and according to him they are safe and they work) you still need to social distance and wear a mask, or the Fauci that says mask wearing may NEVER stop and we need to get use to it. Or the Fauci that funneled $$ to the Wuhan lab for more virus research,or the Fauci that said choriquine worked against the covid virus in 2055 and today says it is useless. I would follow Fauci to the crapper much less his medical advice. That's one name I am getting sick of hearing. Just asking because if you believe Fauci then for sure, you would believe there was NO election fraud, because that same left wing news sources say so.

  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, caddieman said:

You’re the King!

NOPE, Jesus Christ is. :praying:

 

 

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Isn’t that intriguing. Wonder if I can use the term idiots and attach it to a group of people.........My bet is no!

 

Awe, want me to call you a Wambalance :lol:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Truth, not narratives, fr8dawg.  Anybody can search out news sources that make them feel all warm and fuzzy....having the courage to look outside that safe space box is the secret.

 

GO RV, then BV

I think you have been hanging around Joe Biden too much. It's beginning to rub off on you. :o

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

NOPE, Jesus Christ is. :praying:

 

 

Awe, want me to call you a Wambalance :lol:

 

 

I think you have been hanging around Joe Biden too much. It's beginning to rub off on you. :o

I did not have sex with that woman, sorry wrong President!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

 

I think you have been hanging around Joe Biden too much. It's beginning to rub off on you. :o

 

Thank you for the compliment, I'll take it.....And in the same sense, Trump has most definitely rubbed off on you, my brother.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Thank you for the compliment, I'll take it.....And in the same sense, Trump has most definitely rubbed off on you, my brother.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

Repeatedly you display to everyone here your desire to only see what you want to see. Even in the face of reality. 

 

I AM NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER. 

 

I personally think he's the Antichrist and that is why I KNOW he will destroy the Luciferians and the Democratic Communist party. Because in doing so he will LITERALLY be seen as a god by most everyone on earth. 

At present time people already say he was sent by God to save us. They make statues of him and riot in the streets of foreign countries for him. 

You think this is natural? WAKE UP BROTHER, This is the endgame and you're just playing checkers. 

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Thank you for the compliment, I'll take it.....And in the same sense, Trump has most definitely rubbed off on you, my brother.  ;)

 

GO RV, then BV

 

:lol: So who has the Nose Ring in Joe and the hand up his backside talking for him?

 

 

 

 

Let me add: What a bumbling idiot.

 

.

  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

:lol: So who has the Nose Ring in Joe and the hand up his backside talking for him?

 

 

 

 

Let me add: What a bumbling idiot.

 

.

 

He's certainly no Trump with his words, all his best words.......Thank God.  :D

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

He's certainly no Trump with his words, all his best words.......Thank God.  :D

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Who doesn't want him to answer questions and who's talking for him?  Do really believe he's making decisions for himself? :lol:  Is this one of those the King has no clothes moments for you?

 

.

  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

Who doesn't want him to answer questions and who's talking for him?  Do really believe he's making decisions for himself? :lol:  Is this one of those the King has no clothes moments for you?

 

 

It's no moment for me at all.  :shrug:

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

It's no moment for me at all.  :shrug:

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Why don't you stop avoiding my questions. 

 

Or are they too terrifying for you to think about?  A bumbling idiot sitting in the White House, with someone directing his every path, while you sit her defending him.  How are the gas prices in your neck of the woods?  We've gone from Energy Independent to Gas lines on the east coast and it only took Biden what 5 months to do that. What a tool.

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

 

Why don't you stop avoiding my questions. 

 

Or are they too terrifying for you to think about?  A bumbling idiot sitting in the White House, with someone directing his every path, while you sit her defending him.  How are the gas prices in your neck of the woods?  We've gone from Energy Independent to Gas lines on the east coast and it only took Biden what 5 months to do that. What a tool.

 

Haven't moved a penny in the last 3 weeks, $2.89.....7 cents less per gallon if paid for in cash.  The hacked pipeline issue is affecting mostly the east coast.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Haven't moved a penny in the last 3 weeks, $2.89.....7 cents less per gallon if paid for in cash.  The hacked pipeline issue is affecting mostly the east coast.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

Listen, I can understand you are happy that President Trump is no longer in office, but how can you sit here and ignore that we've got this tool in the Whitehouse?  You really like what this guy and his administration is doing?  You really like these liberal policies?  

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

Listen, I can understand you are happy that President Trump is no longer in office, but how can you sit here and ignore that we've got this tool in the Whitehouse?  You really like what this guy and his administration is doing?  You really like these liberal policies?  

 

 

 

Some policies I do like, some not so much....such as the immigration problem on the Southern border, a problem that was bound to happen when the "melting pot" of the world came back on line....I can't speak to the Keystone pipeline issue, as I see it from both points of view, from the people who have lost work, to the people who feel their lands are being saved.  Climate....I believe only fools think mankind doesn't have a negative affect on the planet.  Certainly there's more, but you get my gist.  What I do like is Biden's effort to remain human, show empathy for his fellow man....call it Kumbaya if you wish, but I was raised to treat people with respect first and then if they give me a reason to not respect them, then so be it.  I don't go into situations with fellow humans I just met, knowing absolutely nothing about them, with the mindset that I won't treat them with respect first and foremost.....Glass half full, as opposed to the very sad outlook of glass half empty.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

Why don't you stop avoiding my questions. 

 

Or are they too terrifying for you to think about?  A bumbling idiot sitting in the White House, with someone directing his every path, while you sit her defending him.  How are the gas prices in your neck of the woods?  We've gone from Energy Independent to Gas lines on the east coast and it only took Biden what 5 months to do that. What a tool.

 

Thought you would find this interesting since you seem to be a subscriber of the theory.  :peace:

 

HuffPost

GOP Pushes Conspiracy Theory That Kamala Harris, Not Joe Biden, Runs The White House

 
 
Amanda Terkel
·Washington Bureau Chief, HuffPost
Thu, May 13, 2021, 3:51 PM
 
 
Some conservatives have tried to imply that Vice President Kamala Harris is the one truly in charge at the White House. (Photo: Brandan Smialowski/Getty Images)
 
Some conservatives have tried to imply that Vice President Kamala Harris is the one truly in charge at the White House. (Photo: Brandan Smialowski/Getty Images)

There’s a conspiracy theory trickling through conservative circles that President Joe Biden isn’t actually in charge at the White House.

The person with the real power is Kamala Harris, his vice president.

“Are we still pretending this is the guy in charge?” Donald Trump, Jr. tweeted on April 27 after Biden joked that he could take only one more question from the press or he was “going to be in trouble.”

“Who will the ‘leader’ of the free world be in trouble with? Kamala? Xi???” he added conspiratorially.

 

It’s not clear whom Biden was talking about, but for what it’s worth, politicians often make comments like this when they want to seem like they’re doing reporters a favor by sticking around and taking questions, joking that their staff will be upset with them for not staying on schedule.

On April 12, Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) pointed to Biden’s press strategy, which is far more scripted than Donald Trump’s was. For Cornyn, that meant something nefarious must be going on.

“The president is not doing cable news interviews. Tweets from his account are limited and, when they come, unimaginably conventional. The public comments are largely scripted. Biden has opted for fewer sit down interviews with mainstream outlets and reporters,” Cornyn tweeted. “Invites the question: is he really in charge?”

A couple months earlier, Fox News host Sean Hannity suggested that Harris was the one controlling foreign policy. His evidence was that Biden was “encouraging his vice president to engage directly with world leaders,” “develop her own rapport with U.S. allies” and meet with the secretary of state.

“If Joe Biden is not up to the task, well, we know that he rarely appears in public, we know that he takes very few questions. ... We can all see with our own eyes that Joe is frail, he is weak, and yes, he’s struggling cognitively,” Hannity said, adding, “So what’s really going on here? Who’s in charge?”

And on May 7, Emerald Robinson ― a reporter for the right-wing publication Newsmax ― threw a similar question at White House press secretary Jen Psaki, saying there were “lots of questions” and “many people found [it] odd” when Harris greeted the Japanese prime minister during his visit to the United States.

“She’s already taking independent, one-on-one calls with key allies, like Prime Minister Morrison and Justin Trudeau. So I just want to get your reaction to people who question that,” Robinson added.

“Well, it’s hard to react when I don’t know what people you’re talking about,” Psaki replied.

 

This theory goes back to the campaign, when Trump and his allies tried to portray Biden, 78, as senile. It was tougher to make Biden, an older white man with a moderate reputation who liked to talk about unity, seem like a radical, so the GOP tied him to progressives in his party who were often younger women of color — like Harris and Reps. Maxine Waters (Calif.), Ilhan Omar (Minn.), Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (N.Y.) — to suggest that he was under their control. Trump Campaign Manager Bill Stepien said the goal was to make him seem like “a hapless tool of the extreme left.”

Right-wing media outlets “are attempting to stop the power of the Democratic Party by attacking the most visible leader representing the voting strength of women of color and the changing landscape of the electoral map,” said Aimee Allison, founder of She the People, which advocates for women of color in politics.

“Rather than offering policies to the electorate to make their case, they are riling up their base by saying it’s actually a woman of color — a Black woman — calling the shots,” she added. “But what they don’t realize is that being a woman of color isn’t a weakness in the White House and in future elections — it’s a strength. As more and more Democrats realize this, the GOP won’t be able to touch them.”

Conservatives may also be trying to get in attacks on Harris now, anticipating that she has a long future in Democratic politics and is likely to be a frontrunner should she decide to run for president after Biden.

“We saw Republicans try these attacks last year and they didn’t work and they will continue to fail,” a White House official told HuffPost.

Even aside from the conspiracy theory that she runs the White House, Republicans have been turning up the heat on Harris, focusing on her immigration role.

In March, Biden tapped Harris to lead the administration’s efforts with the “Northern Triangle” countries (El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras) and work with them on both short- and long-term solutions to reduce migration to the United States. Officials have tried to emphasize that she is not in charge of taking care of the current build-up of undocumented migrants at the southern border.

Republicans have largely ignored that distinction and dubbed her the “border czar,” going after her for not visiting the border and not paying enough attention to the increase in migrants. Immigration has long been an issue where Republicans see Biden as vulnerable, and now that Harris is playing a key role, the issue is a prime way to go after both of them.

“The terrible Joe Biden and Kamala Harris tag team has brought crisis after crisis,” said Tommy Pigott, rapid response director of the Republican National Committee. “The problem: Almost every time they say something new, it’s bad news for the American people.”

Biden himself has seemed to acknowledge the trickiness of immigration, which has, at times, taken the focus off of his administration’s efforts to battle the coronavirus and his economic relief packages. Biden backtracked on a pledge to lift a Trump-imposed cap on refugees allowed to come into the United States, believing it was bad timing as he was simultaneously getting hammered on the migrant increase.

But the backlash from his allies was swift, and the Biden administration quickly retreated and promised to raise the limit once again.

Last month, Republicans pounced on a New York Post story that claimed migrant children at a facility in California were receiving “welcome kits” containing copies of Harris’ 2019 book “Superheroes Are Everywhere.” The story was completely false, which the reporter who wrote the piece admitted. (She also resigned from her job, citing disgust at what she was asked to do.)

A number of GOP politicians tweeted the article, arguing that Harris was trying to profit off the border crisis. Despite the inaccuracy of the story, most of those tweets remain up.

 

https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/gop-kamala-harris-in-charge-195112243.html

 

GO RV, then BV

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Some policies I do like, some not so much....such as the immigration problem on the Southern border, a problem that was bound to happen when the "melting pot" of the world came back on line....I can't speak to the Keystone pipeline issue, as I see it from both points of view, from the people who have lost work, to the people who feel their lands are being saved.  Climate....I believe only fools think mankind doesn't have a negative affect on the planet.  Certainly there's more, but you get my gist.  What I do like is Biden's effort to remain human, show empathy for his fellow man....call it Kumbaya if you wish, but I was raised to treat people with respect first and then if they give me a reason to not respect them, then so be it.  I don't go into situations with fellow humans I just met, knowing absolutely nothing about them, with the mindset that I won't treat them with respect first and foremost.....Glass half full, as opposed to the very sad outlook of glass half empty.

 

GO RV, then BV

 

 

I think Biden's glass is empty.  All the liberal policies you don't like such as the Border issue is meant to destabilize this country to give the government more control over us.  The people Biden is putting is place are Obama lackey's, they all know each other and work together.  I pray that we can withstand these policies they are putting in place, otherwise your grandchildren won't have a U.S.A.  Fortunately for me, I don't have any offspring to worry about.

 

.

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GOP Pushes Conspiracy Theory That Kamala Harris, Not Joe Biden, Runs The White House

 

Kamala isn't smart enough to run and organize everything that happening in this country.  

 

.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Markinsa said:

 

 

I think Biden's glass is empty.  All the liberal policies you don't like such as the Border issue is meant to destabilize this country to give the government more control over us.  The people Biden is putting is place are Obama lackey's, they all know each other and work together.  I pray that we can withstand these policies they are putting in place, otherwise your grandchildren won't have a U.S.A.  Fortunately for me, I don't have any offspring to worry about.

 

 

And I completely disagree with you....the sky is not falling.  I will say this though, the country will most definitely fail if our elected officials don't find a way to work together....give and take, that's how it was designed to work...not, my way or the highway.  A problem that exists on both sides of the aisle.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Markinsa said:

 

Kamala isn't smart enough to run and organize everything that happening in this country.  

 

 

That's exactly what I thought when Trump was running for president....but he somehow managed to outsmart those who chose to vote for him.

 

GO RV, then BV

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And I completely disagree with you....the sky is not falling.

 

And again, I believe your perspective is the King has no clothes.

 

Correction: The King has no clothes is a wrong analogy.  Unfortunately, I'll have to revert back to the other one.  You're being deceived and don't realize it.  Only when they come for you will you realize how wrong you were.

 

 

.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

And again, I believe your perspective is the King has no clothes.

 

Correction: The King has no clothes is a wrong analogy.  Unfortunately, I'll have to revert back to the other one.  You're being deceived and don't realize it.  Only when they come for you will you realize how wrong you were.

 

 

.

 

Appreciate your concern, but I'll manage.  I find it perplexing and somewhat disheartening when people go through life feeling somebody is always out to get them or to take what is theirs....seems like a Boogieman complex.  As always, just my opinion.

 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, caddieman said:

You’re the King!

Did you ever see where the letter was written from to the court-  by Karen Fann, President of the AZ State Senate.  Just curious.  It's also come out on several other news sources.

  • Pow! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, caddieman said:

You totally missed my point. My point has nothing to do with the letter. Did she write it yes. The Gateway pundit then takes the letter and wraps it around a bunch of false statements. It’s what that website does. That’s my point. The gateway pundit is a radical right news source. And has very very low credibility. So I will say again. I stopped reading at gateway pundit you should too! 

So what, you have several news outlets providing the same information. It's the letter to the court that's important, not who reports on it.....it's the same letter no matter who reports on it. But what's also important is that your side is not getting the information, and I just wonder when it all comes to light how it is going to fall out. You're side is going to be shocking because lamestream media is not reporting this information and what a HUGE disservice to you this will be!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

#BREAKING Report: Maricopa County Officials DELETED Main Database Directory from Voting Machines
134,234 views•May 13, 2021

 


NewsNet

#Arizona #MaicopaCounty #Maricopa
The Arizona State Senate President is saying that forensic auditors have discovered that an entire database from the 2020 election was deleted.

 

 

 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.