Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

19 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Selective video editing of your video.  Please take the time to enlighten yourself by watching the ones below.

14 hours ago, Markinsa said:

:lol: Someone deleted the files, but they forgot to talk to Hillarious about how to properly use Bleach Bit.  So the "Experts" were able to recover the deleted files.  

• Pow! 2

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV

Still the same selective editing.  You do omitting material statements of fact is a lie right?  So what does that make you, since I've already pointed the omission and lies out to you?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Still the same selective editing.  You do omitting material statements of fact is a lie right?  So what does that make you, since I've already pointed the omission and lies out to you?

If he found the information on the same system where he said the information was deleted.....then it clearly wasn't deleted.  I'm surprised actually that I have to point out something so rudimentary simple and factual to you.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

If he found the information on the same system where he said the information was deleted.....then it clearly wasn't deleted.  I'm surprised actually that I have to point out something so rudimentary simple and factual to you.

GO RV, then BV

For someone who makes their living in computers it's very telling that you've OMITTED the fact that just because you deleted something doesn't mean it's gone. 

Nothing on a computer is ever truly deleted. Why do you think Hillarious had her personal devices smashed?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

For someone who makes their living in computers it's very telling that you've OMITTED the fact that just because you deleted something doesn't mean it's gone. 

Nothing on a computer is ever truly deleted. Why do you think Hillarious had her personal devices smashed?

The Arizona commissioners did not "smash" their devices....the election auditors just didn't know where to look in the beginning for the info they sought.....common mistake by a rookie company.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Arizona commissioners did not "smash" their devices....the election auditors just didn't know where to look in the beginning for the info they sought.....common mistake by a rookie company.  As always, just my opinion.

GO RV, then BV

So does calling the forensic computer Scientist names take away from the evidence.  Yeah, I don't think so. 

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, pokerplayer said:

I'm not American so this doe's not affect me but your shite attitude towards folks on this board is what compels me to give you a Ruby.

I have an understanding with Shabs, I leave him alone, and he leaves me alone. You on the other hand are like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Yes, the last Ruby was from me.

pp

And I would say giving out red rubies for posting an article is not only a shite attitude but in away cowardly! And I will also add the truth is like fingernails on a chalkboard to many here. If that’s the case so be it!
At least you got the gumption to say so. 

• Downvote 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

If he found the information on the same system where he said the information was deleted.....then it clearly wasn't deleted.

Your Computer Ignorance is really showing today. 

I'll give you an example of what happened.  You delete an email on your computer, and it goes to the Deleted Items or Trash folder.  Did you delete the email?  Of course you did because it went to your Deleted Items or Trash Folder.  Same thing happens on computers, when you delete a file it goes into a trash bin, or the Operating System deletes the file reference which frees up space on the drive for other files to be placed there. If you decide you didn't mean to delete that email, you go to the folders mentioned above and move them back into another folder.  

What happened in Maricopa County, the data is still there on the Hard Drive.  All someone, who knows what they are doing, has to do is recover those files using the appropriate software, which the Auditor did.  So, someone intentionally deleted those folder and files.  If they had used a program like Bleach Bit, they may have been able to make it more difficult to recover those files, but recovery of those files could still be done by an expert.  

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The Arizona commissioners did not "smash" their devices....the election auditors just didn't know where to look in the beginning for the info they sought.....common mistake by a rookie company

Another lie and deflection.  You really can't help yourself can you?

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Your Computer Ignorance is really showing today. 

I'll give you an example of what happened.  You delete an email on your computer, and it goes to the Deleted Items or Trash folder.  Did you delete the email?  Of course you did because it went to your Deleted Items or Trash Folder.  Same thing happens on computers, when you delete a file it goes into a trash bin, or the Operating System deletes the file reference which frees up space on the drive for other files to be placed there. If you decide you didn't mean to delete that email, you go to the folders mentioned above and move them back into another folder.  

What happened in Maricopa County, the data is still there on the Hard Drive.  All someone, who knows what they are doing, has to do is recover those files using the appropriate software, which the Auditor did.  So, someone intentionally deleted those folder and files.  If they had used a program like Bleach Bit, they may have been able to make it more difficult to recover those files, but recovery of those files could still be done by an expert.  

Another lie and deflection.  You really can't help yourself can you?

I actually just think it's hilarious that you don't think a group of people trying to cover up one of the biggest suspected election fraud crimes in American history is smart enough to vaporize the computer evidence....In fact, that would never happen.  It's so utterly simple to deduce.....The fact is this...There is no election fraud, there are no "wiped" servers....there is only wasted tax dollars on a woefully unprepared audit company run by a bias "stop the steal" Trump sycophant.  Of course this is just my opinion, but with every passing day with no found fraud it seems more and more likely that my opinion is spot on.

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

I actually just think it's hilarious that you don't think a group of people trying to cover up one of the biggest suspected election fraud crimes in American history is smart enough to vaporize the computer evidence....In fact, that would never happen.  It's so utterly simple to deduce.....The fact is this...There is no election fraud, there are no "wiped" servers....there is only wasted tax dollars on a woefully prepared audit company run by a bias "stop the steal" Trump sycophant.  Of course this is just my opinion, but with every passing day it seems more and more likely to be the case.

GO RV, then BV 

You keep telling yourself that.  It doesn't mean what you are saying is true.  The facts are the people who said this was the most fraud free election of all time, are now afraid of an audit to prove that.  Really, if there is no there, there, then what is the fuss? 

Why are you crying about it?  Are you so afraid that Dementia Joe might not actually have been elected president? 

• Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Markinsa said:

You keep telling yourself that.  It doesn't mean what you are saying is true.  The facts are the people who said this was the most fraud free election of all time, are now afraid of an audit to prove that.  Really, if there is no there, there, then what is the fuss? 

Why are you crying about it?  Are you so afraid that Dementia Joe might not actually have been elected president? 

The only people crying are Trump and his devoted followers.  Did you really think DJT had it in him to concede defeat?  :shakehead:  The man has spent his entire life blaming others for his failures.....He learned from the best to never admit anything, instead double and triple down with claims until the week fall in line.  

GO RV, then BV

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The only people crying are Trump and his devoted followers.  Did you really think DJT had it in him to concede defeat?  :shakehead:  The man has spent his entire life blaming others for his failures.....He learned from the best to never admit anything, instead double and triple down with claims until the week fall in line.  

GO RV, then BV

On the contrary.  All they have to do is let the Audit finish and then say, we told you so.  But No... They're scared to death of what is being discovered, like these deleted files.  Why would they delete the files?  What's the purpose?  They're required by law to keep these records for 24 months and they didn't.  Even though the files were deleted, it still points to criminality on someone's part for deleting the files.

And it was Hillarious that said don't concede.  Remember?  Are you saying President Trump shouldn't take directions from her?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1