Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WATCH LIVE: Arizona Elections Audit

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No lies....only facts.  The dark web is not your friend

I just pointed out and debunked your lies, do we really need to go through this again where I have to rub your nose in the truth? 

20 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

The dark web is not your friend

I've never been on the Dark Web. The videos I provided you were public domain out in the open for anyone to see. You choose to use the selective editing of your news sources instead of seeing the whole truth. Remember what they did to you concerning "Good People on Both Sides" and how you conveniently relied on what they provided and what an embarrassment that was for you.  Please don't make me do that to you again.

• Haha 1
  • Pow! 3

27 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I just pointed out and debunked your lies, do we really need to go through this again where I have to rub your nose in the truth? 

I've never been on the Dark Web. The videos I provided you were public domain out in the open for anyone to see. You choose to use the selective editing of your news sources instead of seeing the whole truth. Remember what they did to you concerning "Good People on Both Sides" and how you conveniently relied on what they provided and what an embarrassment that was for you.  Please don't make me do that to you again.

I see you're confused again, as the embarrassment wasn't mine...it belonged soley to the GOP, the USA as a country, and clear headed Trump fans willing to admit it...and was just another sad chapter that contibuted to DJT's landslide election loss.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 3

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I see you're confused again, as the embarrassment wasn't mine...it belonged soley to the GOP, the USA as a country, and clear headed Trump fans willing to admit it...and was just another sad chapter that contibuted to DJT's landslide election loss.

GO RV, then BV 

I see now, you just suffer from selective memory. Things that fit your narrative.  Doesn't matter if it is the truth. 

You forget how President Trump had the Best Economy Ever, the Lowest Unemployment for Blacks, Women, & Latinos.  Lowest illegal immigration numbers, Moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem, No New Wars, dropping Gas Prices, etc.. Just a few off the top of my head.

Please see below the reminder.  

• Pow! 5

NBC News

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after GOP's audit, Arizona secretary of state says

1239e39e20731645a4cc31e174fe0200

Jane C. Timm
Thu, May 20, 2021, 7:16 PM

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs said Thursday that the voting machines Republicans turned over to private companies as part of their audit of the 2020 election are no longer safe for use in future elections.

In a letter sent to Maricopa County officials and shared with NBC News, Hobbs, a Democrat, cited security concerns about losing the chain of custody over the equipment when it was handed over to the auditors and urged the county to get new machines. If it does not, her office would consider decertifying the equipment involved in the audit, she wrote. That would remove the machines from service.

State Senate Republicans subpoenaed nearly 400 of Maricopa County's election machines, along with ballots cast by voters in November's election, to facilitate an unusual audit of the election results. The GOP hired private firms, led by the Florida-based cybersecurity company Cyber Ninjas, to do the work.

"I have grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas' control," Hobbs wrote in the letter to the county's mostly Republican Board of Supervisors, which oversees the county elections.

In Arizona, the secretary of state can decertify machinery in consultation with the state's Election Equipment Certification Committee, a three-person panel appointed by Hobbs.

The audit itself is an extraordinarily partisan effort after Arizona Republicans spent months questioning the accuracy of President Joe Biden's narrow win in the state while boosting former President Donald Trump's lie that the election was stolen from him.

The recount operation has been dogged by controversy and conspiracy theories since Day One, as state and federal experts and law enforcement officials have questioned the legality and prudence of the auditors and their efforts. The Justice Department and election experts have warned that some of their proposed processes could violate federal law, while auditors' searches for things like bamboo and secret watermarks have drawn scorn and mockery.

Before the audit, Arizona and Maricopa County conducted numerous accuracy tests and hired two independent outside companies to conduct a forensic review of the election results; the reviews all confirmed that the county system performed properly, election officials said.

Hobbs said in her letter Thursday that her office had consulted with election technology experts, including some at the Department of Homeland Security. The unanimous suggestion was to decommission and replace the election machines, she wrote.

"Unfortunately, after a loss of physical custody and control, no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use," she wrote.

Fields Moseley, communications director for the county supervisors, said the board had received the letter and was consulting with attorneys about its next steps.

Megan Gilbertson, communications director for the county's Elections Department, said 385 precinct-based tabulators and nine central count tabulators were used in the general election and were subpoenaed by the state Senate.

"We won't use any of the returned equipment unless the county, state and vendor are confident there's no malicious hardware or software installed on those devices," Gilbertson said.

Replacing the machines, as Hobbs wants, would cost millions, and taxpayers could foot the bill. The county's most recent expense for election equipment was a $6.1 million contract in 2019 with Dominion. Gilbertson said not all of that equipment was used last year, however.

Hobbs and the county supervisors have been vocal critics of the audit. The Board of Supervisors urged the state Senate this week to call off the audit, arguing that the private companies were "in way over their heads."

Board Chairman Jack Sellers said last month that he was concerned about the cost of recertifying election machines and noted that the board had required the Senate to agree to pay for any damage to machines before it handed them over.

"The Senate shall indemnify the County against any and all expenses it incurs as a result of the Subpoenaed Materials being damaged, altered, or otherwise compromised while in the Senate's custody and control, including without limitation expenses associated with procuring new equipment, certifying any such new equipment for use for elections in Arizona, and re-certifying its current equipment re-certified for use for elections in Arizona," their agreement states.

Senate President Karen Fann signed it on April 20, according to a copy of the agreement shared with NBC News by the Board of Supervisors.

"One way or another, it sounds like the taxpayer is going to pay for whatever this costs," Sellers said last month.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/maricopa-county-voting-machines-gops-231624512.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

"I have grave concerns regarding the security and integrity of these machines, given that the chain of custody, a critical security tenet, has been compromised and election officials do not know what was done to the machines while under Cyber Ninjas' control,"

So, do they have the same concerns over the missing chain of custody records for the 100K+ absentee ballots that are missing?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

So, do they have the same concerns over the missing chain of custody records for the 100K+ absentee ballots that are missing?

Well if that's true and they really are absentee ballots....then that works out bigly for Trump, as Republicans don't generally vote absentee.

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

5 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:
NBC News

Maricopa County will need new voting machines after GOP's audit, Arizona secretary of state says

They weren't concerned after the election for security why worry now?

Oh, they know their fingers are in the jar and are going to get caught.

They refuse to testify before the state senate.

Their excuse when it does come out there was fraud will be the audit team did something. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well if that's true and they really are absentee ballots....then that works out bigly for Trump, as Republicans don't generally vote absentee.

GO RV, then BV 

No, no, you are misunderstanding the sentence.  The "Records of Chain of Custody" are missing, not the ballots themselves.  So no one knows if these 100k+ ballots are actually legit, and probably need to be removed from the count.  Which does work out bigly for President Trump considering the small margin of victory Biden had in AZ.

• Pow! 2

On 5/20/2021 at 12:49 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

So is that what you are for giving me all those rubies?

I save rubies for you when you cross the line such as calling someone demonic because they don’t share the same radical beliefs you have! Or calling someone racist! How that’s not against form rules I will never know!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 3

27 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

No, no, you are misunderstanding the sentence.  The "Records of Chain of Custody" are missing, not the ballots themselves.  So no one knows if these 100k+ ballots are actually legit, and probably need to be removed from the count.  Which does work out bigly for President Trump considering the small margin of victory Biden had in AZ.

We'll see how it plays out.....should be fun to watch.  August is only a couple months away....so the ninjas better get on the ball if they hope to have Trump reinstated by that time, you know with litigation that would surely follow and of course the SCOTUS.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, caddieman said:

I save rubies for you when you cross the line such as calling someone demonic because they don’t share the same radical beliefs you have! Or calling someone racist! How that’s not against form rules I will never know!

You should go over to another thread about Biden cancelling E.O's and see what Shelley said about my wife....getting pretty personal when family members start getting drug into conversations.  I was told a while ago that posters would be allowed to treat me badly though, so what's a guy who doesn't tow the trump line to do?  :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You should go over to another thread about Biden cancelling E.O's and see what Shelley said about my wife....getting pretty personal when family members start getting drug into conversations.  I was told a while ago that posters would be allowed to treat me badly though, so what's a guy who doesn't tow the trump line to do?  :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Hey Shabs , I remember the day you cried about how getting enough Rubies can get you thrown out of DV 

Now they don’t count anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
so maybe you’re pot stirring , combative ways make people talk about you so that you stop coming on each day looking for a fight 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

3 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Hey Shabs , I remember the day you cried about how getting enough Rubies can get you thrown out of DV 

Now they don’t count anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️
so maybe you’re pot stirring , combative ways make people talk about you so that you stop coming on each day looking for a fight 

You know, I only started one thread today...the rest were already in existence and I simply add to them when on topic articles come available.  I'm way more respectful in that manner than those who start new threads for the sole purpose of pushing threads they don't like to the next page.....Why don't you nip at their heels?  Perhaps because you think the same as they do and only want to read things that make you feel warm and fuzzy.  How hard is it to simply pass by what I post if you can't control your emotions?

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

You know, I only started one thread today...the rest were already in existence and I simply add to them when on topic articles come available.  I'm way more respectful in that manner than those who start new threads for the sole purpose of pushing threads they don't like to the next page.....Why don't you nip at their heels?  Perhaps because you think the same as they do and only want to read things that make you feel warm and fuzzy.  How hard is it to simply pass by what I post if you can't control your emotions?

GO RV, then BV

The things that you post make you feel warm and fuzzy , I don’t see you posting all the bad things that THE current administration is doing .... BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE YOU FEEL WARM AND FUZZY 

I'm not looking to feel warm and fuzzy 

I’m looking to feel Safe and prosperous 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

The things that you post make you feel warm and fuzzy , I don’t see you posting all the bad things that THE current administration is doing .... BECAUSE THEY DONT MAKE YOU FEEL WARM AND FUZZY 

I'm not looking to feel warm and fuzzy 

I’m looking to feel Safe and prosperous 

And once again, rather than higher gas prices, nothing has really changed in my world.  The sun keeps coming up day after day.  My retirement plan is still on schedule.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

And once again, rather than higher gas prices, nothing has really changed in my world.  The sun keeps coming up day after day.  My retirement plan is still on schedule.

GO RV, then BV

Wow you’re really in the sticks

prices of everything are going up

Lumber, groceries , energy .... stop telling lies 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shelley said:

Wow you’re really in the sticks

prices of everything are going up

Lumber, groceries , energy .... stop telling lies 

Lumber was through the roof price wise a year ago and was still climbing.....so don't give me that.  I couldn't even get lumber from Menards until late fall.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2

Lumber was through the roof price wise a year ago and was still climbing.....so don't give me that.  I couldn't even get lumber from Menards until late fall.

GO RV, then BV

Do you shop in grocery stores 

the cost of living is rising every day 

yet EO’s wiping out good paying jobs 

I know the sounds of that don’t make you feel warm and fuzzy , hey maybe you can party with Hunter and forget all about what’s taking place 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shelley said:

Do you shop in grocery stores 

the cost of living is rising every day 

yet EO’s wiping out good paying jobs 

I know the sounds of that don’t make you feel warm and fuzzy , hey maybe you can party with Hunter and forget all about what’s taking place 

It's approaching summertime, Covid is coming under control....people are beginning to travel and do things they haven't been able to do in more than a year......with demand comes higher prices and it doesn't take an economist to realize these things.  Hope this helps...and who knows maybe DJT and Hunter will end up cell mates.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

False claims and internal feuds plague GOP election audit in Arizona

Christopher Wilson
Christopher Wilson
·Senior Writer
Fri, May 21, 2021, 2:02 PM

False claims, intraparty feuds and the need to potentially replace millions of dollars in equipment are among the issues that continue to plague a partisan election audit ordered by Arizona Republicans seeking to prove that the 2020 presidential race was stolen.

After months of court battles, a review of the November election vote in Maricopa County — where the majority of Arizonans reside — was begun at the instruction of the GOP-controlled state Senate late last month.

To conduct the audit, Arizona Senate Republicans brought in a private Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas, whose founder and CEO, Doug Logan, has pushed false claims of fraud in the 2020 election. Numerous Republicans nationwide have followed former President Donald Trump’s lead in recent months to insist that the election was somehow illegitimate — a claim unsupported by facts.

According to reporting by Politico, Cyber Ninjas was unknown even among seasoned Florida GOP operatives. And Maricopa County had already conducted multiple audits of the voting results and found no irregularities. President Biden won the county by some 45,000 votes on his way to becoming the first Democrat to win Arizona since 1996.

In this May 6, 2021 file photo, Maricopa County ballots cast in the 2020 general election are examined and recounted by contractors working for Florida-based company, Cyber Ninjas at Veterans Memorial Coliseum in Phoenix.  (Matt York/AP Photo)

Maricopa County, Ariz., ballots cast in the 2020 election are recounted on May 6 by contractors working for Florida-based company Cyber Ninjas. (Matt York/AP Photo)

In a May 12 letter that drew on Cyber Ninjas’ original claim, Senate President Karen Fann, a Republican, accused the county of deleting a database that contained election information, sparking a firestorm in right-wing media. Trump called the letter “devastating” and referred to “voting irregularities, and probably fraud” in the county.

Meanwhile, Stephen Richer, a Republican who serves as the Maricopa County recorder, called Trump’s statement “unhinged.”

“I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now,” Richer tweeted Saturday. “We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country.”

Days later, after continued pushback by Richer and other county officials, the Cyber Ninjas employees doing the audit reversed course, stating that the data was intact and they had just not understood how to read it correctly.

The Republican-controlled Maricopa County Board of Supervisors excoriated Fann in a 14-page letter earlier this week responding to the accusations and attacking the entire audit process, writing, “Our state has become a laughingstock. Worse, this ‘audit’ is encouraging our citizens to distrust elections, which weakens our democratic republic.”

Karen Fann

Arizona Senate President Karen Fann. (Ross D. Franklin/AP)

“You have repeatedly lost control of your twitter account, which has tweeted things that appear to be the rantings of a petulant child — not the serious statements of a serious audit,” stated the letter.

It was not the first error by Cyber Ninjas. Due to the potential for ballot tampering, state law prohibits pens with blue ink in the room where the recount is taking place, but the company distributed blue pens to its contractors as the audit began, according to Arizona Republic reporter Jen Fifield, who was in the room as an observer. Logan, the company’s CEO, said that he thought blue ink was allowed, but eventually replaced the pens with green ones.

The troubles for Maricopa continued on Thursday, when Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs said the county may be forced to replace its voting machines due to the potential that they were tampered with after being turned over to the state Senate under subpoena.

Hobbs, a Democrat, said she consulted with the Department of Homeland Security, which said that "no comprehensive methods exist to fully rehabilitate the compromised equipment or provide adequate assurance that they remain safe to use.” County officials had warned that the expensive and complex voting machines might have to be decertified when they were fighting the subpoenas in court last December.

Ballots are counted at the Maricopa County Election Department

Ballots are counted at the Maricopa County Election Department in Phoenix on Nov. 5, 2020. (Olivier Touron/AFP via Getty Images)

"Were the secretary of state to de-certify Maricopa County’s election equipment, the ability of Maricopa County to conduct a free and fair, safe and secure, election would be substantially undermined if not compromised altogether and, thus the County will suffer irreparable harm,” the county said in a court filing at the time.

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey, a Republican, has attempted to stay above the intraparty fray, and ordered protection for Hobbs earlier this month after she received death threats tied to the audit.

It’s unclear when the audit will be concluded, as it was paused so high school graduations could be held in the Arizona Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Two prominent promoters of the fraudulent election claims, Reps. Matt Gaetz of Florida and Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia, are set to hold a rally in Maricopa County on Friday.

Gaetz is currently being investigated by the Justice Department over potential sex crimes, while Greene — who has been a proponent of various conspiracy theories — was stripped of all her committee assignments shortly after assuming office earlier this year.

https://news.yahoo.com/arizona-election-republican-audit-maricopa-county-trump-cyber-ninja-180225955.html

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

9 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

It's approaching summertime, Covid is coming under control....people are beginning to travel and do things they haven't been able to do in more than a year......with demand comes higher prices and it doesn't take an economist to realize these things.  Hope this helps...and who knows maybe DJT and Hunter will end up cell mates.

GO RV, then BV

I call :bs: on this comment , you’ll say and believe anything to protect your Buddy Biden , the inflation we are starting to get hit with has  nothing to do what so ever with 

Summer fun .... please tell that story to a child that will believe it 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1