Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Popes visit to Iraq restores international status.?

Longtimelurker

This is HUGE if true!

Brand new video on youtube from our favorite guru (the one who shows us factually), shows this article at the end. I searched the web and couldn't find it. Hopefully we can move this out of the rumors section ASAP.

Article title reads

"The Popes visit to Iraq restored the country to its international status".

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

This is HUGE if true!

Brand new video on youtube from our favorite guru (the one who shows us factually), shows this article at the end. I searched the web and couldn't find it. Hopefully we can move this out of the rumors section ASAP.

Article title reads

Let us know what you find out. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

This is HUGE if true!

Article title reads

Of late Zeff has been bashing everyone out there in this Community.....he is calling them all out for making money off their followers, betting up Pimpy pretty good for recommending folks buy Gold and Silver, beat up Frank 26 the other day and today it was Adam Montana he focused on........He has called this more times than Pimpy or Adam ever have.....His Sister Gave him the date of April something 3 years ago and he calls that ever year, then it was Sept 2020, we will never get out of Oct 2020, then November 2020 then it was as Soon as they Pass the Borrowing Law then the 20th and the devalue so he added 90 days ......

His Sister told him, God put it on his heart and now he wants to open a Bank where everyone can exchange their Dinars and invest with him in Hard Money Lending, Crypto Miners, Real Estate and any number of other ventures......Oh Wait, t is everyone else wanting to make money but not Zeff.

I have asked what he will do now that he has gone over the top Hitting Booms and Home Runs when the 21st comes and goes.....Not that I want to pass the 21st or even have the Pope kick this off Tonight and announce it in the AM.

Zeff will just vanish for a couple days and come back with a new game plan like he has done so many times in the past.

As for Zeff's latest Videos you can check the last couple days out on Youtube 3/6 and 3/7 on a channel by his other name.......

Karsten

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

44 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Did I break that rule? I tried not to.

No It was heads up. 

6 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Why are you singled out?  It is SO inconsistent around here.

Sorry you took it that way, and see it that way, wasn't singling anyone out, just as it stated it was a head up. Nothing inconsistent around here with the DV Staff we go by the rules, and try to do the best on what is requested by being on DV Staff. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

No It was heads up. 

Sorry you took it that way, and see it that way, wasn't singling anyone out, just as it stated it was a head up. Nothing inconsistent around here with the DV Staff we go by the rules, and try to do the best on what is requested by being on DV Staff. 

Well I think the poster was being sarcastic by saying our favorite guru to be honest.  No problem.  All is good.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Found it, get your translator out.👍

Politician: The Pope's visit to Iraq restored the country to its international status The Pope in Iraq
https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/البابا-في-العراق/375012/سياسي-زيارة-بابا-الفاتيكان-إلى-العراق-أعادت-للبلاد

i am using a goggle translation.

Politician: The Pope's visit to Iraq restored the country to its international status

23:23 / 2021-03-07

سياسي: زيارة بابا الفاتيكان إلى العراق أعادت للبلاد مكانتها الدولية

Political analyst Hashem Al-Shamaa confirmed, today, Sunday, that the visit of the Pope of the Vatican to Iraq has restored the country to its international status. Al-Shamaa said during his speech to Al-Sumaria, "The Pope's visit has restored its international status to Iraq, and the global interest in the political, economic and cultural importance of Iraq, and it will open the horizons of the wide pilgrimage from the world to Ur." And he stressed the need to "exploit these dimensions in a way that is consistent with the country's interest at all levels, in particular."

He pointed out that "what disturbs the atmosphere in Iraq are the differences of political figures who are trying to enter." The ingredients in their power struggles. "

• Upvote 1