Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Daily Currency Auction & Currency Exchange Rates - Thursday - 3/04/2021

Thursday - March 04, 2021

The results of the foreign currency sale window for Thursday 3/04/2021, and executed today

Advertisement No. (4370)

Sale date - Thursday 3/04/2021, and executed today

Details
  Amount
Total sale for the purpose of strengthen outside assets (Transfers and credits)
Total sale cash
Total sale  amount

Note that:

• The sale price of the sums transferred to bank accounts abroad is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.
  • The cash sale price is ( 1460 ) dinars per dollar.

Link: 

» The Central Bank of Iraq’s foreign currency sales schedule, Thursday 3/4/2021, and executed today

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

CBI Currency Exchange Rates

Thursday - 3/04/2021

US dollar USD 1460,000
Euro EUR 1773.316
Pound sterling GBP 2063.783
Canadian dollar CAD 1163.532
Swiss franc S.FR 1609.170
Swedish krona SEK 176.386
Norwegian krone NOK 173.035
Danish krone DKK 238.465
Japanese yen JPY 13.839
Chinese Yuan CNY 226.013
Australian dollar AUD 1155.298
Special drawing rights SDR 2109.277
Gold for 24-ounce Gold 2592,600,000
  • Upvote 2

( IQD Rates - Updated: Thursday - 3/04/2021

Official Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) Dinar Rate:
1460 IQD to 1 USD

Dinar Market Rate: (CBI last reported 3-03-2020) * New Change
1463.500  IQD to 1 USD      

- Rates Are Within IMF 2% Rule: Yes 
- Are Rates IMF 2% Rule Compliant for 90 Days: No - only 75 days since 20 Dec 2020

:salute:Have a Blessed Thursday Everyone - GOD is Good & He's Faithful ...! RON

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Thanks Ron...still looking like we are in a holding pattern.  Kind of like building a fire.  Put the paper down, wood down, and pour gas on it, and get ready to light the match.  We are getting ready to light the match!!!  :drunk:

• Upvote 3

Added @ 1:35 PM CST:

*** Pimpy *** Article: "For the third day in a row..The Central Bank of Iraq sales recorded decrease in the currency auction"  I told you this year they will phase this out.  It looks like they're already aggressively doing it.  The auctions will cease forever this year. :twothumbs:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1614849156976.jpg

Foreign currency exchange drops, Iraq’ central bank said

•  
 2021-03-04 01:12
A- A A+

Shafaq News / the Central Bank of Iraq on Thursday, announced decrease in the foreign currency exchange for the fourth day in a row.

Shafaq News Agency correspondent said that the foreign currency auction of the Central Bank of Iraq recorded a 9.43% decrease to 106,016,000 dollars which the bank covered at an exchange rate of 1460 dinars per dollar.

He added that the sales operations were in the form of wire transfer and credits.

Last December, Iraq’s central bank increased the sale price of U.S. dollars to banks and currency exchanges to 1,460 dinars, from 1,182 dinars, seeking to compensate for a decline in oil revenue due to low crude prices.

The central bank of Iraq said the key reason behind the dinar’s devaluation was to close the gap of widened 2021 budget inflation after a collapse in global oil prices, a major source of Iraq’s financial resources.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, DoD said:

A little help here, could someone enlighten me to where theses gurus are readying that the auctions have end. It’s obvious to me their not reading the CBI news or even Ron’s post...lol 

A few articles came out Wednesday-ish where the title said "ending the auction" but the actual article read as the auction corruption ended.. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

All I know is the window is open till the 20th of this month, after that comes and goes, we might as well put the dinar on moth balls! Because it’s not happening this year! Hopefully I m very WRONG! I will be on silent running trying to figure out crypto currency and waiting for Adam’s text! I just wished I had the money, I have in dinar in Bitcoin! I damn sure wouldn’t be checking in on this little deal! Like we say in Texas, you can’t cry over spilled milk! It’s a so be it for me! 12 years of hopiem, I so ready to move on one way are the other!  Hopefully it works out for all of us! JMHO!🤠

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Artitech said:

All I know is the window is open till the 20th of this month, after that comes and goes, we might as well put the dinar on moth balls! Because it’s not happening this year! Hopefully I m very WRONG! I will be on silent running trying to figure out crypto currency and waiting for Adam’s text! I just wished I had the money, I have in dinar in Bitcoin! I damn sure wouldn’t be checking in on this little deal! Like we say in Texas, you can’t cry over spilled milk! It’s a so be it for me! 12 years of hopiem, I so ready to move on one way are the other!  Hopefully it works out for all of us! JMHO!🤠

Why is March 20th your last opportunity for this year?

14 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Why is March 20th your last opportunity for this year?

Based on a meeting I was in with this old Dr. in 2013! He had set up a Shadow Government for Iraq here in the US! If you know how to go back in time with site, I reported on that meeting, it was a Two day meeting in Dallas, that was set up by other dinar investors! We paid him a bunch of money for that meeting! I can only give very general information about the meeting! The group didn’t want to release the information to the general public! Because of the money we invested in him to speak to our group! I was very upset with what he told us! As we all believed the rv was going to revalue in 2013 maybe early 2014! We blew him off! The general feeling, was we believed he was full of $h!+ and had studied the dinar like we had. As it has turned out,  he was right about everything he spoke to us about! He did say the earliest the dinar could ever RV was 2021! Well it’s 2021! He went on to say if I remember correctly if it didn’t RV in 2021 next opportunity would be 2024! Of everyone I have ever listened to, the old Dr. is batting a 1000! Looks like we are in this first window of opportunity !! Hopefully we see an RV this month! If not I will be putting mine back on moth balls and wait for Adam’s text! Case closed! 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2