Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman follows the "science"  of John "F'ing" Kerry and Al Gore. caddieman, are you old enough to remember in the mid 70's, the earth was going to enter a huge "ice age" and we were all gonna freeze to death?? TOTAL:bs: and I bet you ate it up. How'd that turn out??:facepalm2:

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

caddieman follows the "science"  of John "F'ing" Kerry and Al Gore. caddieman, are you old enough to remember in the mid 70's, the earth was going to enter a huge "ice age" and we were all gonna freeze to death?? TOTAL:bs: and I bet you ate it up. How'd that turn out??:facepalm2:

I’ll take science over conspiracy theories and YouTube videos……..😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, caddieman said:

I’ll take science over conspiracy theories and YouTube videos……..😂😂😂

I'm beginning to think you don't even know what science is. Just because a bunch of demonic child molesting perverts in white overcoats agree on something doesn't mean they're correct. 

Take a look at this article and tell me you think it's science. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/doj-blocks-rachel-levine-being-exposed-alabamas-law-banning-sex-changes-minors-litigation

chrome_screenshot_Sep 1, 2023 9_57_12 AM CDT.png

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I'm beginning to think you don't even know what science is. Just because a bunch of demonic child molesting perverts in white overcoats agree on something doesn't mean they're correct. 

https://www.foxnews.com/media/doj-blocks-rachel-levine-being-exposed-alabamas-law-banning-sex-changes-minors-litigation

Dude, you need to put a "Scary mask alert" before you ask people to look. I need eye bleach now and a memory wipe.  :D

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

And here I thought we were talking about climate change! 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/31/2023 at 8:23 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

SCIENCE caddie man?? I bet you follow those climate change fools who use consensus not science to push their agenda, and you seem to gobble up that bilge.

Scientific information taken from natural sources (such as ice cores, rocks, and tree rings) and from modern equipment (like satellites and instruments) all show the signs of a changing climate. From global temperature rise to melting ice sheets, the evidence of a warming planet abounds.
Except for some

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Nice article from 2015………….however it’s just a one year snapshot. 
Look at the graphs from the article below from the same place you got your article. One year doesn’t make a trend

Ice Sheets

Key Takeaway:

Antarctica is losing ice mass (melting) at an average rate of about 150 billion tons per year, and Greenland is losing about 270 billion tons per year, adding to sea level rise.

https://climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/ice-sheets/

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

No one is saying the climate isn't changing, it changes everyday! Problem is nobody on the earth is doing anything about it (which we CANNOT influence the earth's evolution) anywhere in the world except here and we are bending over and grabbing our ankles to show how great and responsible we are. And yet the rest of the world is laughing at us as we destroy our economy, tax the working man to death and who gets rich, the politicians and big corporations. So you stay on that BS bandwagon caddieman as our country goes down the tube to the tune of TRIILIONS of $$$ while solar and wind CANNOT even come close to meeting our energy needs and yet come hell or high water, we're going to ram it down the tax payers throats under the guise of saving the planet. Yeah, RIGHT!!!

• Pow! 1