Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Night Opinions @ 9:45 PM CDT - 10/31/2020

ronscarpa

Good Evening Dinar Vets, here's a few opinions & comments that might be of interest to you. Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what  they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON

*** Delta ...THEY DID REPORT IN IRAQIA TV THAT WHITE PAPER WAS DONE BY US...AND THEY SAID BY US HELPING IRAQ WILL MAKE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY support IRAQ…SO AS WE TOLD YOU IN THE PAST THE US DEVALUE THE IQD AND THEY WILL RI BACK FOR IRAQ…CBI TOLD US VIA NEW GOV...HE IS GOING TO MAKE NATIONAL CURRENCY STRONGER.

*** Kaperoni The recently-announced White Papers is a good step in the right direction but all it is is ink on paper. Iraq ...needs to make changes...until that happens nothing will change.

*** Pimpy  ...on the back end of thing right now there is a lot of chatter.  I mean it's increased...large amounts of IQD have been moving to a lot of different central banks and into a lot of different countries.  That's not a secret...what we can't figure out is why.  There seems to be some kind of deadline on all these things for some reason.  The deadline is in the month of November.  What's that means? I don't know.  But there's a lot of rumors.  I try to avoid rumors because I don't want to talk about anything that I can't prove.  But I will at least let you know that is out there and even people I know that deal in the IQD are purchasing personally IQD themselves.  It kind of makes me wonder.  I don't know what they know.  Either they know and they're just not sharing or they don't know and they're just preparing just in case...a lot of changes coming real quick...

*** Mnt Goat ...reinstating the IQD on FOREX is exactly what we wait for but it has not happened as of yet. This can not yet happen until the OFAC sanctions are lifted. The banks simply will not touch the IQD until this happens...

*** Delta  Article: "Central Bank of Iraq launches electronic platform for letters of guarantee"   WHEN CBI TALK WE LISTEN…VERY IMPORTANT STEP...BEFORE GOING GLOBAL...IMO…THEY ALSO HAVE AN INSTRUCTION VIDEO FROM CBI ON HOW TO USE IT.

*** Kaperoni Recently the central bank has limited the daily currency auctions which is affected the spread. It is reported at over 1250 to $1. This is around 5% which is out of compliance with the IMF requirements... Iraq must maintain stability within 2% or less in order to meet compliance and transition out of IMF Article XIV to VIII...Iraq must get their spread in compliance and hold it for at least 90 days before the IMF would consider allowing them to exit Article XIV.

*** Footforward ...I've insisted for a long time the rate can't be $1.   Not to mention that one to one is not really a reinstatement.   $3.22  is a reinstatement.   I...have info from a source I trust. Alot.

:tiphat:That's it for now folks. Have a pleasant sleep - turn your clocks back...RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ronscarpa said:

*** Footforward ...I've insisted for a long time the rate can't be $1.   Not to mention that one to one is not really a reinstatement.   $3.22  is a reinstatement.   I...have info from a source I trust. Alot.

I like it when someone predict the rate $3.22 eventhough it hasn't revalued yet. Hopefully, Someday someone will be right. Come rv.

• Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

I like it when someone predict the rate $3.22 eventhough it hasn't revalued yet. Hopefully, Someday someone will be right. Come rv.

The reason so many say $3.22 is because supposedly this is the last known exchange rate of the Dinar to the USD before the devalue started many many moons ago.

Edited by GregHi
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, gregp said:

I sure miss Okie. 

He’s still circling the la

landing strip! I was hopeful that 2020 was our year for Okie to land and signal his ship! Unfortunately I think our next window is March 15, 2021! There is a BUT! If President Trump is re elected, then maybe we could see something by the end of the year! JMHO  🤠

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, bamastorm said:

is possum still around?  Have not heard from him or mama.

The ole possum has been missing for at least a year if my memory serves me right! Both he and mama was lost on the clear fork of the old Trinity River! Last seen around the old Chisholm Trail! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1