Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YOU'RE ALL BEING PLAYED.

11 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Listen or read the news.....something other than Rush or rightwing propaganda and you'll be enlightened to current Trump affairs, in this case, income tax epiphanies of the greatest business mogul to ever walk the earth.

GO RV, then BV

I've already found your thread showing your personal ignorance about Corporate taxes :cool:

See how that works? I asked you a legitimate question with respect and you replied with arrogant sarcasm. 

Which brought more arrogant sarcasm from me. 

When just a little respect would guide the conversation in an entirely different direction. 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I've already found your thread showing your personal ignorance about Corporate taxes :cool:

See how that works? I asked you a legitimate question with respect and you replied with arrogant sarcasm. 

Which brought more arrogant sarcasm from me. 

When just a little respect would guide the conversation in an entirely different direction. 

You say I'm personally ignorant, and arrogantly sarcastic.....and then preach for a "little respect".  Man, have you been all over the mental map the last few days.....Highs and lows, highs and lows.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

You say I'm personally ignorant, and arrogantly sarcastic.....and then preach for a "little respect".  Man, have you been all over the mental map the last few days.....Highs and lows, highs and lows.  :shakehead:

GO RV, then BV

MY GOD,  talk about mental instability. Read my post again big boy.  

Your unhinged hatred of Trump is totally blinding you and causing you to be unable to understand contextual conversation. 

Again, I was pointing out that I simply asked you a question, to wit you replied with sarcasm. So I showed you how that feels.

This entire thread was designed by me to expose how the Lunatic leftists and Donald Trump are BOTH creating an extremely unhealthy environment that is going to end with the destruction of America. And man is that ever being perfectly displayed. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

MY GOD,  talk about mental instability. Read my post again big boy.  

Your unhinged hatred of Trump is totally blinding you and causing you to be unable to understand contextual conversation. 

Again, I was pointing out that I simply asked you a question, to wit you replied with sarcasm. So I showed you how that feels.

This entire thread was designed by me to expose how the Lunatic leftists and Donald Trump are BOTH creating an extremely unhealthy environment that is going to end with the destruction of America. And man is that ever being perfectly displayed. 

True enough.....you have playing both sides on lock.

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

True enough.....you have playing both sides on lock.

GO RV, then BV

That comment is again EXACTLY why I started this thread. Is it really so difficult to understand my position? I love some of what Trump does, but as POTUS  I expect him to enforce the laws of the land.  I see the left as being totally overrun by Evil Communist manipulators and therefore cannot allow myself anywhere near what they stand for. 

When Trump does something good, I will tout it and l would do the same for the Democratic party (if that still existed)

Thus I'm pretty much an independent thinker and on my own. And I knew full well,and expected, to be brutally attacked by both sides for taking such a position. 

THAT IS THE PROBLEM HERE AND IN AMERICA. 

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That comment is again EXACTLY why I started this thread. Is it really so difficult to understand my position? I love some of what Trump does, but as POTUS  I expect him to enforce the laws of the land.  I see the left as being totally overrun by Evil Communist manipulators and therefore cannot allow myself anywhere near what they stand for. 

When Trump does something good, I will tout it and l would do the same for the Democratic party (if that still existed)

Thus I'm pretty much an independent thinker and on my own. And I knew full well,and expected, to be brutally attacked by both sides for taking such a position. 

No offense intended....but yes, when a position changes with the prevailing winds, yeah....it really is difficult to understand that position.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Illegal aliens are not allowed to vote in Federal or State elections.....it's against the law.

GO RV, then BV

They are doing it though, thats the problem! I don't know what area of the country your in. In Texas its a major problem! The big cities and counties of Texas is where most of this criminal activity is taking place! Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Dallas & Ft Worth. The demorats have been caught, running a ballot harvesting scheme in Ft. Worth two years ago. These demorats here, were not smart enough to come up with this scheme, the demorats from up north taught these thugs here, how to work it, they were not smart enough to pull it off without getting caught. The master minds didnt go to jail. The only ones to go to jail were the low level stoogies! In Texas we have a major problem with illegal aliens voting! There is no telling how much money these selfish people, are costing us. We have to educate their children, medical care, law enforcement, prisons, welfare ect.! Im personally taxed out, Im sick of it! Its just not people from Mexico any more, They are people from all over the world coming across that border. These people are not here to clean your house, keep your kids, serve you food, or build your house. These subversives are on a mission to destroy this country. You can believe what you want, I'm telling you how it is! If that old crazy woman Harris, becomes President you havent seen anything yet. Biden cant string two sentences together, hes a demorat stooge and will never be the president, if the demorats manage to steal this election. Biden will be taken out with the 25th A, in the first 45 days! If we get this RV, I won't be here, for it to effect me and my family. As I will be selling everything I have and be pushing on, where I dont know. Hopefully Adam will have some ideals, Might try going north up into Canada up around Calgary. I hear they have a lot of cowboys there! Maybe they may like a old Texas cowboy! JMHO 🤠

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lgd, you get a grip on your emotions big boy. You like to threaten and bully everyone who disagrees with your dribble. You think because your a moderator you can do and say what you want. Well grow up big boy. You still didn't answer the question of voting. Did you or did you not vote in 2016, yes or no? I take it you didn't. Either your a RINO or wannabe demonrat. You don't vote you can't *****. Deal with it and check your emotions big boy. I used to respect you at the beginning long ago but lately I see your just FOS. I'm done here and said my piece. Not going back and forth with your BS. 

Done with this thread to. So have at big boy I'm sure you have a lot to spew. and you know it ...jmho but hey still love ya like a brother, same to all ✌️

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Is Houston a sanctuary city?....political talking heads seem to be on the fence about it.

No, I believe the illegals have taken over the city and now consider it a part of Mexico.  That’s why I no longer live in Houston. I saw the transformation beginning 25 years ago.  I saw the same thing happen in California beginning in the mid 70’s. It won’t be too many more years before Texas will be ruined just like NY, California, Washington, Illinois, NJ, Oregon and a few others. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Welcome to my world! Say anything bad about Trump...........well you’re finding out!😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No offense intended....but yes, when a position changes with the prevailing winds, yeah....it really is difficult to understand that position.

GO RV, then BV

Things change, people change. Indeed it's my ability to change that has caused such a ruckus here. 

The inability to change means one is dogmatic. 

3 hours ago, wildeman said:

lgd, you get a grip on your emotions big boy. You like to threaten and bully everyone who disagrees with your dribble. You think because your a moderator you can do and say what you want. Well grow up big boy. You still didn't answer the question of voting. Did you or did you not vote in 2016, yes or no? I take it you didn't. Either your a RINO or wannabe demonrat. You don't vote you can't *****. Deal with it and check your emotions big boy. I used to respect you at the beginning long ago but lately I see your just FOS. I'm done here and said my piece. Not going back and forth with your BS. 

Done with this thread to. So have at big boy I'm sure you have a lot to spew. and you know it ...jmho but hey still love ya like a brother, same to all ✌️

I challenge you to show me who I've threatened. 

And you used to respect me, UNTIL I CHANGED MY OPINION ON TRUMP. 

That is the reason I started this thread. 

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Welcome to my world! Say anything bad about Trump...........well you’re finding out!😉

Oh, I already knew it. That's the purpose of this thread. Being so blinded by any political figure does not bode well for any nation. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, bigwave said:

Respect for him and even you Mr. Shabibilicious - even you too...

This is what I'm trying to get everyone to see. Just because we disagree with each other doesn't mean we must be disrespectful. Nor does it mean we must continually belittle the other side. There really is no side. We are all in this boat together. And the politicians on both sides are hoping to whatever god they pray to that we don't figure it out. 

3 hours ago, wildeman said:

It's okay... I've been reading these guys for years and soon there will be a new thing to gripe about... LGD does jump around alot with his not supporting Trump but then posting all those tweets from Trump supporters who post lot's of conspiracies... Although in this thread it seems LGD has come to realize no politician is out there to empower "we the people" and for that I applaud him.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Dinar said:

.. LGD does jump around alot with his not supporting Trump but then posting all those tweets from Trump supporters who post lot's of conspiracies

Think of it as my personal study of human behavior. I find People's feelings about Trump to be historically remarkable, if not Biblical. But the most amazing thing about people's reaction to Trump is the complete lack of understanding history. It was only less than 100 years ago people reacted to another political figure the same way. 

Now I'm not saying Trump is like that other political figure, only that people are reacting to Trump in the same manner. And that didn't work out to well for anyone back then. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Things change, people change. Indeed it's my ability to change that has caused such a ruckus here. 

The inability to change means one is dogmatic. 

I challenge you to show me who I've threatened. 

And you used to respect me, UNTIL I CHANGED MY OPINION ON TRUMP. 

That is the reason I started this thread. 

Oh, I already knew it. That's the purpose of this thread. Being so blinded by any political figure does not bode well for any nation. 

Trump supporters (and I'm one of them) like him because he's a patriot who wants us all to prosper and be free.

The narrative on the Left promotes the notion that white people are racists, and that straight white men are misogynistic homophobes who hate anyone that doesn't fall within their own demographic.

To love one's country equals being an obnoxious jingo/rube in the eyes of the Left, whose political MO is to libel half the country (but especially Trump himself) with the above slurs and epithets.

As a conservative white Christian male I resent the inference that my "whiteness" includes some sort of grave, inherent character flaw.

President Trump enjoys tremendous loyalty from his political base because so many of us are tired (SICK AND TIRED) of being smeared by the Left and the MSM, who agree with Hillarious's accusation that we're a bunch of deplorables. 

As **** Cavett once said, as far as I'm concerned the left can write down their lies, fold them 5 ways and stick 'em where the moon don't shine.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, mikedeason said:

Trump supporters (and I'm one of them) like him because he's a patriot who wants us all to prosper and be free.

The narrative on the Left promotes the notion that white people are racists, and that straight white men are misogynistic homophobes who hate anyone that doesn't fall within their own demographic.

To love one's country equals being an obnoxious jingo/rube in the eyes of the Left, whose political MO is to libel half the country (but especially Trump himself) with the above slurs and epithets.

As a conservative white Christian male I resent the inference that my "whiteness" includes some sort of grave, inherent character flaw.

President Trump enjoys tremendous loyalty from his political base because so many of us are tired (SICK AND TIRED) of being smeared by the Left and the MSM, who agree with Hillarious's accusation that we're a bunch of deplorables. 

As **** Cavett once said, as far as I'm concerned the left can write down their lies, fold them 5 ways and stick 'em where the moon don't shine.

I couldn't agree more with this comment. As I've said, it's just that people are dying and cities are burning. The DOJ is clearly a defunct institution and the FBI has gone from the Premiere law enforcement agency to the laughing stock of the world. 

It's the President's most important job to protect Americans. And I'm sorry but that means all Americans. The right will say, "these things take time", well it's been 4 years already. It's time for the President of the United States of America to DO HIS JOB. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I couldn't agree more with this comment. As I've said, it's just that people are dying and cities are burning. The DOJ is clearly a defunct institution and the FBI has gone from the Premiere law enforcement agency to the laughing stock of the world. 

It's the President's most important job to protect Americans. And I'm sorry but that means all Americans. The right will say, "these things take time", well it's been 4 years already. It's time for the President of the United States of America to DO HIS JOB. 

Thanks for the support, LGD.

I'll be the first to acknowledge the President's flaws.  But he does the big things right.

Wish I was sharper with my digital skills.

There is a conservative writer who is a lawyer and former Army colonel by the name of Kurt Schlichter.  He recently wrote a detailed article ("Why Trump Doesn't Just 'Send in the Troops') explaining why it is frequently a very difficult situation to send in National Guardsmen; especially in places like Portland where local officials don't want the Guard coming in and establishing order.

He explains the matter much better than I can.

• Thanks 2