Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Coming Coup?

1 hour ago, Shabibilicious said:

I know you'll have a comeback to the contrary for this, and I'm surely not advocating the confiscation of guns.....cause I like guns too, and have been trained in the proper use of them......That said, had the 17 year old not had a gun, the 2 guys in Kenosha would still be alive....and the 17 year old would not have been in fear for his life because he wouldn't have been there....the gun gave him the stones to go, nothing else. This time, just my semantical opinion.

GO RV, then Bv.

You avoided my original comment but lets address the one you made and back up even further. Had the Democratic, liberal Mayor not allowed the looting and violent protesting to happen or continue the people that came out to protect their city wold not have had too.

Cause and effect. No rioting and looting, no civilian defenders. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

the fact that millions of white people felt their strangle hold of America slipping through their fingers was an unfortunate byproduct that surfaced during those times.

GO RV, then BV 

Yeah my grandfather and my daddy got All their white privilege picking cotton.  Fortunately for my father and I, miltary service got him off the plantation and so I didn't have to experince that, and me a college education. Smh head when people want to single out what people for the results of their choices. Victims without a victimizer...

• Upvote 2

49 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

Yeah my grandfather and my daddy got All their white privilege picking cotton.  Fortunately for my father and I, miltary service got him off the plantation and so I didn't have to experince that, and me a college education. Smh head when people want to single out what people for the results of their choices. Victims without a victimizer...

Interestingly you found it necessary to lump your granddad and pops into the millions I reference....you did that, not me. There's millions upon millions of caucasians in this country, to even hint that they are all suffering from white privilege is ludicrous....not something I'm willing to do.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

And perhaps you should put your time and efforts behind the Trump campaign now that Tulsi's time has passed....get a good look at what you support system" rel="">support daily....Keep in mind what you say is negative and bitterness, which seems to really bother you, you have no problem with YOUR president using childish schoolyard bully names to describe his detractors...He makes all of you look silly.

GO RV, then BV 

Tulsi is the future......Trump is today.....

Establishment Politics need to go....The existing corrupt DNC will implode when Trump wins.

I worked to get Trump elected in 16....and am doing so again now........

The alternatives were the 2 annointed ones.....HRC and now Biden........very inferior choices in my mind.....

Yes......time energy and resources by me.....how about you?    CL 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I also remember Obama giving veterans the choice plan, not Trump...Donald simply improved it, as any president should.

See below OP Ed from the "Secretary of Veterans Affairs"

Enough is enough: Trump gave veterans real and permanent choice

By Robert Wilkie, Opinion Contributor — 08/27/20 12:30 PM EDT 201

The views expressed by contributors are their own and not the view of The Hill

It’s been more than a year since President Trump ushered in the greatest improvement to veteran health care since World War II, and the media still refuse to credit him with this accomplishment.

Reporters are playing word games instead of reporting the facts, and are failing to tell the public what millions of veterans know: the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) has never worked better, in part because President Trump gave veterans the real, permanent choice of using private health care providers.

Here are the facts.

In the wake of the prior administration’s VA wait-time scandal, a frustrated Congress authorized a temporary program that allowed some veterans to see doctors outside VA. It was called the Veterans Choice Program.

The program was limited to veterans who were waiting more than 30 days for an appointment, or those that lived more than 40 miles from a VA facility or faced similar travel burdens.

The program never solved the wait-time problem at VA, and instead, unfortunately created new hurdles for veterans seeking care in the community. In a 2017 report, VA’s Office of Inspector General found veterans had to overcome “several barriers” in order to access care outside VA. These included “cumbersome authorization and scheduling procedures and inadequate provider networks.”

In the first 11 months of the Choice Program, VA authorized about 283,500 appointments for veterans outside VA, and barely half of those appointments took place by the end of those 11 months.

Compare those results to the MISSION Act, which President Trump signed in order to fix these problems. The MISSION Act created the Veterans Community Care program, which is permanent and more comprehensive than the Veterans Choice Program. It allows Veterans to elect to receive care at non-VA facilities when they aren’t close to a VA facility, have to wait too long for VA care, or when it’s in their best medical interest.

That’s a critical difference. The MISSION Act signed by Trump put veterans at the center of their care for the first time in history, allowing them to elect to receive outside expertise when they need it and improving their health outcomes.

Even better, the MISSION Act actually works. The numbers show there was pent-up demand for community care among veterans that the MISSION Act unleashed. In the nearly 15 months since the MISSION Act took effect, more than 2.4 million veterans have benefitted from more than 6.5 million referrals to community care.

While the old Choice Program suffered from not having enough community care partners, under the MISSION Act, VA is working with 725,000 private health care providers to ensure veterans have this option in the real world, not just on paper.

The MISSION Act also created a new urgent care benefit that gives eligible veterans access to urgent and walk-in care at participating non-VA clinics in their communities. This is a huge step forward in terms of convenience for our patients, as eligible veterans do not need to get prior authorization from VA to visit an urgent care provider in our network.

That means veterans don’t have to find a VA facility if they sprain their ankle or develop a minor infection. They can get care close to home, and so far, more than 360,000 urgent care community appointments have occurred.

As these numbers show, it’s the MISSION Act that delivered real, permanent choice to veterans, even though some media reporters and so-called fact-checkers have obscured this by focusing on semantics.

Let me be clear: When President Trump says he gave veterans “choice” he’s not referring to the Obama-era program that fell far short of its promise. He’s referring instead to the MISSION Act, which finally delivered veterans the real, permanent health care choice they have earned.

Robert Wilkie (@SecWilkie) is the 10th Secretary of Veterans Affairs

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/11/2020 at 8:16 AM, Shabibilicious said:

And perhaps you should put your time and efforts behind the Trump campaign now that Tulsi's time has passed....get a good look at what you support system" rel="">support daily....Keep in mind what you say is negative and bitterness, which seems to really bother you, you have no problem with YOUR president using childish schoolyard bully names to describe his detractors...He makes all of you look silly.

GO RV, then BV 

You might enjoy visiting

winred.com

Trump has the ability to personally fund his entire campaign.....but again....people like to be apart of something.....and when they donate they are a part.....

For the Republicans...in many cases the donations are matched....best so far 8 to 1....

An individual can donate $2800 for this cycle.....

Think a donation of $1000......it brings $9000 into the mix.....

Bernie's $27 a month from his people hasn't carried over to Biden.....and Bloomberg reneged on the $billion he promised to the party and more importantly the war room he created...(which was state of the art)....he screwed many staffers when he quit....leaving them high and dry....

So Biden just has the usual lobbying Democrats... funding his campaign......all based on what he'll do for them if he wins...

winred.com

Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters

It’s the DEEP STATE vs. YOU!

We’re sending President Trump a list of EVERY Patriot who steps up and FIGHTS BACK. Make sure he sees your name.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY and your gift will be instantly 8X-MATCHED!

=====$====

And I ask again......what are you doing constructively for your boy Biden?

Sitting around just bashing Trump won't help get Joe get elected...😮

CL 

• Upvote 4

How refreshing it is to have a business person in office other than a lawyer for a change . What is the underlying cause of this illogical hatred for Trump ? My guess is a burning desire for bigtime players to avoid being charged with treason . During the presidential debate with HC , He stated , "if I'm president , you'll be in jail." At the inauguration , Trump ripped the former administration a new one . He's biding his time ,waiting for the right moment .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

17 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

You might enjoy visiting

winred.com

Trump has the ability to personally fund his entire campaign.....but again....people like to be apart of something.....and when they donate they are a part.....

For the Republicans...in many cases the donations are matched....best so far 8 to 1....

An individual can donate $2800 for this cycle.....

Think a donation of $1000......it brings $9000 into the mix.....

Bernie's $27 a month from his people hasn't carried over to Biden.....and Bloomberg reneged on the $billion he promised to the party and more importantly the war room he created...(which was state of the art)....he screwed many staffers when he quit....leaving them high and dry....

So Biden just has the usual lobbying Democrats... funding his campaign......all based on what he'll do for them if he wins...

winred.com

Authorized Website of Trump Headquarters

It’s the DEEP STATE vs. YOU!

We’re sending President Trump a list of EVERY Patriot who steps up and FIGHTS BACK. Make sure he sees your name.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY and your gift will be instantly 8X-MATCHED!

=====$====

And I ask again......what are you doing constructively for your boy Biden?

Sitting around just bashing Trump won't help get Joe get elected...😮

CL 

I simply let my opinions be heard, by those wish to discuss politics in my daily life....and I'm discovering more and more people in this deeply red county of mine are silently backing Mr Biden...turns out that "silent" Trump voters from '16 are no longer silent, and their vile language and deep state, Qanon, pedophile conspiracy theories are very off putting....so many of those '16 Trump voters I encounter daily who don't appreciate that kind of behavior or Trump's minute to minute lies...are switching sides.  It's tough for them to look their childten or grandchildren in the eyes and tell them Trump is a good person.  They've had enough of him.  Anyway, I'll keep talking to people and see where they're at...so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

GO RV, then BV 

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2020 at 10:10 AM, nstoolman1 said:

It is not the Federal Governments job to provide health care. No where is health care listed in the Constitution. 

Millions may have gotten health care but millions may have lost it due to premiums or penalties. 

And as as for the Government trying to take the guns, try living in any of the democratic run states that have very restrictive gun laws. 

Diane Feinstein even said during one of her tirades: Yes Mr and Mrs America , we are coming for your guns. 

They are taxing ammunition to the degree that the tax is more than the ammo. 

No other Ammendment is attacked or distorted more than the 2nd. 

No it's not the fed Gov't job to provide health care, though it is a government of the people by the people....You think Trump has the guts to take away healthcare to millions of Americans and not replace it.  Is that what you're hoping for?  How will that help him again politically?

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

No it's not the fed Gov't job to provide health care, though it is a government of the people by the people....You think Trump has the guts to take away healthcare to millions of Americans and not replace it.  Is that what you're hoping for?  How will that help him again politically?

GO RV, then BV 

Shabs , Your second sentence there , the last part negates the first part . 

• Upvote 2

On 9/11/2020 at 1:12 PM, Shabibilicious said:

Interestingly you found it necessary to lump your granddad and pops into the millions I reference....you did that, not me. There's millions upon millions of caucasians in this country, to even hint that they are all suffering from white privilege is ludicrous....not something I'm willing to do.

GO RV, then BV 

Oh but you will support a DemoRat party that advocates the murder of babies! There are things that can be compromised, that isn’t one of them! If Biden does manage to steal this election, and there is an RV, I’m sure you will hand over 75% of your money to the irs, to pay for your white privilege! Oh btw vinman is a traitor and should be in a federal prison! JMHO 🤠

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

I simply let my opinions be heard, by those wish to discuss politics in my daily life....and I'm discovering more and more people in this deeply red county of mine are silently backing Mr Biden...turns out that "silent" Trump voters from '16 are no longer silent, and their vile language and deep state, Qanon, pedophile conspiracy theories are very off putting....so many of those '16 Trump voters I encounter daily who don't appreciate that kind of behavior or Trump's minute to minute lies...are switching sides.  It's tough for them to look their childten or grandchildren in the eyes and tell them Trump is a good person.  They've had enough of him.  Anyway, I'll keep talking to people and see where they're at...so far I've been pleasantly surprised.

GO RV, then BV 

Fair and thoughtful post my friend......everything is so polarized.....

For me the goal is to rid.  "we the people" of establishment politics......obviously Trump has shaken the right....So the DNC needs to be revamped......and if Biden wins....no progress will be made....

I believe there is a bipartisan  party of Patriots in the works for the future.....People before party.....  CL

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Artitech said:

Oh but you will support system" rel="">support a DemoRat party that advocates the murder of babies! There are things that can be compromised, that isn’t one of them! If Biden does manage to steal this election, and there is an RV, I’m sure you will hand over 75% of your money to the irs, to pay for your white privilege! Oh btw vinman is a traitor and should be in a federal prison! JMHO 🤠

By your all inclusive comment, one must conclude that you support every decision and tweet that DJT makes, even the childish name calling school yard bully ones....Oh, btw Trump is the traitor and will be in federal prison long before Ltc. Vindman.  JMHO :cowboy:

GO RV, then BV 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

By your all inclusive comment, one must conclude that you support system" rel="">support every decision and tweet that DJT makes, even the childish name calling school yard bully ones....Oh, btw Trump is the traitor and will be in federal prison long before Ltc. Vindman.  JMHO :cowboy:

GO RV, then BV 

Traitor...?

Give us some details!

CL 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

Let's compare Trump's golf playing with other Presidents (or so-called Presidents), both demoncraps, repubes and a true republican:

Donald J Trump (R)             Handicap 2.8            | Rounds Played:   200 | Projected one Year Average: 91 | (If taken over an 8 year average: 25)
Barry Sotero (D)                   Handicap: 13            | Rounds Played:   333 | Per Year Average:                    41 | (Taken over an 8 year average)
George W Bush (R)              Handicap: 11 - 12    | Rounds Played:    24 | Per Year Average:                        3 | (Taken over an 8 year average)
Dwight D Eisenhowser (R) Handicap: 13 - 17    | Rounds Played:   800 | Per YEar Average:                  100  | (Taken over an 8 year average)
Woodrow Wilson (D)           Handicap: 25 - 30    | Rounds Played: 1000 | Per Year Average:                  150  | (Taken over an 8 year average)

Hands down demoncraps have the golfing as President down. Taking Trump's average over a 4 year period versus those taken against an 8 year period has been adjusted to an 8 year period to make the playing field level. Trump does not take top President Golfer, a demoncrap does. Woodrow Wilson over 8 years played 1,000  rounds of golf during his 8-year administration. Barry played 333 rounds over 8 years and still bad on the green and off.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

Let's compare Trump's golf playing with other Presidents (or so-called Presidents), both demoncraps, repubes and a true republican:

Donald J Trump (R)             Handicap 2.8            | Rounds Played:   200 | Projected one Year Average: 91 | (If taken over an 8 year average: 25)
Barry Sotero (D)                   Handicap: 13            | Rounds Played:   333 | Per Year Average:                    41 | (Taken over an 8 year average)
George W Bush (R)              Handicap: 11 - 12    | Rounds Played:    24 | Per Year Average:                        3 | (Taken over an 8 year average)
Dwight D Eisenhowser (R) Handicap: 13 - 17    | Rounds Played:   800 | Per YEar Average:                  100  | (Taken over an 8 year average)
Woodrow Wilson (D)           Handicap: 25 - 30    | Rounds Played: 1000 | Per Year Average:                  150  | (Taken over an 8 year average)

Hands down demoncraps have the golfing as President down. Taking Trump's average over a 4 year period versus those taken against an 8 year period has been adjusted to an 8 year period to make the playing field level. Trump does not take top President Golfer, a demoncrap does. Woodrow Wilson over 8 years played 1,000  rounds of golf during his 8-year administration. Barry played 333 rounds over 8 years and still bad on the green and off.

Lol I have seen Trumps swing there is no damn way he is a 2.8 handicap!😂

Trump is known to cheat on the golf course. That's pretty well established at this point, with stories from a variety of celebrities and other public figures raising suspicion about the veracity of Trump's scores and his handicap index. The Winged Foot caddies, in particular, were not impressed with how often Trump seemed to find himself with an exceptional lie after a particularly poor shot. In other words, the caddies at Winged Food believed Trump routinely kicked his ball away from bad spots and into better spots so he could hit shots more easily. Hence the name of the man with the golden leg, Pele.

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/04/03/heres-why-caddies-nicknamed-donald-trump-pele-on-the-golf-course-112801/

Trump even cheats and lies on the golf course!.............LMAO. His nickname with the caddies is Pele. How sad is that.

Edited by caddieman
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Theseus said:

You surely do not believe Trump has a 2,8 handicap? If you have played and watched him play, you know that simply isn't true.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1