Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Biden picks Kamala Harris as VP nominee


Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Joe and the Ho!

:lmao: Sleepy Joe and Camel toe :lmao:

 

 

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

The more Trumplethinskin and his devoted base talk disparaging trash about Kamala Harris, the clearer it becomes that Joe Biden made a good choice in choosing her to be his V.P......watching her debate Pence on government control of women's health should be interesting. (NOTE:  I am not advocating for abortion rights)

 

GO RV, then BV 

PUFF, PUFF PASS BIG DADDY 

don't hog all the weed.:cigar:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Joe and the Ho!

Joe Biden has selected Sen. Kamala Harris to be his running mate, elevating a charismatic blue-state senator, former prosecutor and onetime 2020 primary rival who has built a reputation as an unyieldi

The more Trumplethinskin and his devoted base talk disparaging trash about Kamala Harris, the clearer it becomes that Joe Biden made a good choice in choosing her to be his V.P......watching her debat

Posted Images

CL, that is thoughly disgusting and doesn’t add to the political debate at all.  I had to be consistent in my criticism because of what I said about the Trump memes.

 

But damn that is funny.  I guess we’ll see how the Libs handle the continuous bashing of their candidates.  Payback can be a *****.   

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

CL, that is thoughly disgusting and doesn’t add to the political debate at all.  I had to be consistent in my criticism because of what I said about the Trump memes.

 

But damn that is funny.  I guess we’ll see how the Libs handle the continuous bashing of their candidates.  Payback can be a *****.   

 

 

 

Payback you say....you Trumpkins are still bashing Obama daily.  Enjoy the rubbish.

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Synopsis said:

This Presidential Election WILL be much THEE SAME as 1984:

 

 

 

 

So, in 1984, a FAILED Vice President running with Geraldine Ferraro:

 

Geraldine Ferraro
Woman in her forties, smiling for portrait, in more relaxed setting than usual for officeholders
 
United States Ambassador to the United Nations Commission on Human Rights
In office
March 4, 1993 – October 11, 1996
President Bill Clinton
Preceded by Armando Valladares
Succeeded by Nancy Rubin
Secretary of the House Democratic Caucus
In office
January 3, 1981 – January 3, 1985
Leader Tip O'Neill
Preceded by Shirley Chisholm
Succeeded by Mary Oakar
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from New York's 9th district
In office
January 3, 1979 – January 3, 1985
Preceded by James Delaney
Succeeded by Thomas Manton
Personal details
Born
Geraldine Anne Ferraro

August 26, 1935
Newburgh, New York, U.S.
Died March 26, 2011(aged 75)
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
Political party Democratic
Spouse(s)
 
(
m. 1960)
Children 3
Education Marymount Manhattan College(BA)
Fordham University(JD)
Signature

 

Pretty much a repeat strategy. Pretty much a GUARANTEED AND FAILED "result".

image.png

I like that map ! 1984 was a good year. Amen to those results. Plus our retaking the Congress with a veto proof majority, while gaining 4 additional seats in the Senate. Amen.  Bring on term limits then in both the Congress and Senate. School vouchers so the children don't fail just because the teachers and school districts fail. Amen.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Payback you say....you Trumpkins are still bashing Obama daily.  Enjoy the rubbish.

 

It is Childish, Hurtful, Immature, and complete RUBBISH.  

 

MAYBE NOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF US HAVE PUSHED BACK ON YOUR CONSTANT HATRED OF THE PRESIDENT.  

 

Go go ahead and go through all 9k of my posts and you will see I did not bang on Obama with useless cartoons and other racist Rubbish.  I did criticize his horrible policy and his Spying on a President.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

 

 

It is Childish, Hurtful, Immature, and complete RUBBISH.  

 

MAYBE NOW YOU WILL UNDERSTAND WHY SOME OF US HAVE PUSHED BACK ON YOUR CONSTANT HATRED OF THE PRESIDENT.  

 

Go go ahead and go through all 9k of my posts and you will see I did not bang on Obama with useless cartoons and other racist Rubbish.  I did criticize his horrible policy and his Spying on a President.

 

 

Okay then....I vow to give up the childish name calling, right after the standard bearer and face of America, DJT does.  I'll follow his lead...just like his supporters do.

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

This could be why Kamala was picked  -  Could something like this happen?  I don't know if it would be allowed.

 

I've heard Slow Joe say he was "looking forward" to the debates.

 

Looking forward, looking forward, looking forward.

Oh!  I'm sick!

Kamala will be taking my place at the debates.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pandemic,  is merely a Dem surrounded by panic. (Not my original, I saw this one the other day. ).  Cad is really panicking it seems as he/she sees the truth written on the wall . A landslide victory reflective of 1984. I believe its their plan to act like baiters now, so when Biden looses they can rationalize the destruction, death, and economic flight from their protest chop areas. Don't bring that stuff to other areas ! I know you feel the Feds coming to arrest y'all for sedition, destruction of public and private property . Plus the inability to look up in the dictionary the definition of what a peaceful protest really means. 

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Floridian said:

This could be why Kamala was picked  -  Could something like this happen?  I don't know if it would be allowed.

 

I've heard Slow Joe say he was "looking forward" to the debates.

 

Looking forward, looking forward, looking forward.

Oh!  I'm sick!

Kamala will be taking my place at the debates.

 

 

 

Trump said the Spanish flu of 1917 ended WW2....pretty sure sleepy Joe can spar with Donald's kind of ineptitude just fine.  As always, just my opinion 

 

GO RV, then BV 

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Trump said the Spanish flu of 1917 ended WW2....pretty sure sleepy Joe can spar with Donald's kind of ineptitude just fine.  As always, just my opinion 

We will see !!! Well if Joe comes out of the basement to actually attend the debates; my friend. Notice how last week Sleepy Joe's handlers and propaganda readers on the fake news channels started saying maybe Joe will only now attend 1 debate. Or no debate at all, because of the china virus . Boo, hoo, hoo. Yeah Don's ineptitude , right . A slip up here, or there, happens to the best of us; ex: Donald Trump. Biden's forgetting his train of thought mid speech, the state he is in, flubup after flubup, day in and day out; thats a pattern. Its also a medical tool used to diagnose cognitive ailments.  Do not conflate the two my friend. "COME ON MAN!!!"

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

 

Trump said the Spanish flu of 1917 ended WW2....pretty sure sleepy Joe can spar with Donald's kind of ineptitude just fine.  As always, just my opinion 

 

GO RV, then BV 

 

We'll see, won't we?

Unless, of course, Kamala takes Joe's place at the debates.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

We will see !!! Well if Joe comes out of the basement to actually attend the debates; my friend. Notice how last week Sleepy Joe's handlers and propaganda readers on the fake news channels started saying maybe Joe will only now attend 1 debate. Or no debate at all, because of the china virus . Boo, hoo, hoo. Yeah Don's ineptitude , right . A slip up here, or there, happens to the best of us; ex: Donald Trump. Biden's forgetting his train of thought mid speech, the state he is in, flubup after flubup, day in and day out; thats a pattern. Its also a medical tool used to diagnose cognitive ailments.  Do not conflate the two my friend. "COME ON MAN!!!"

 

Ahh....cognitive decline versus uneducated idiocy, got it.  

 

GO RV, then BV 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Until you have lived in a state that had her as an AG, then a senator, you have no idea how inept, crooked and corrupt the woman is.

Unfit for an AG.

Unfit as a senator.

Unfit for a VP. 

We were glad she got elected as a senator because that meant we did not have her for a gun grabbing AG.

She did not uphold the 2A. She fought against it. 

No, no love for the woman whatsoever then and not now. 

when needed. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Until you have lived in a state that had her as an AG, then a senator, you have no idea how inept, crooked and corrupt the woman is.

Unfit for an AG.

Unfit as a senator.

Unfit for a VP. 

We were glad she got elected as a senator because that meant we did not have her for a gun grabbing AG.

She did not uphold the 2A. She fought against it. 

No, no love for the woman whatsoever then and not now. 

when needed. 

 

Couldn't agreed more, from one Californian to another. At least a Californian till after the RV.

  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

  • Live Exchange Rate

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.