Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

LIVE: President Donald Trump Impeachment Debate & Vote

LIVE: President Donald Trump Impeachment Debate & Vote

Scheduled for Dec 18, 2019

FOX 10 Phoenix
725K subscribers

President Donald Trump is angrily objecting to the House of Representatives’ articles of impeachment, accusing Democrats of “perversion of justice and abuse of power” in their effort to remove him from office.

In a fiery letter Tuesday to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on the eve of his expected impeachment, Trump maintained that he did nothing wrong in seeking foreign investigation of political rivals, and he attacked Democrats for focusing on impeachment rather than other issues.

Trump also repeated his objections to the process of the House inquiry, claiming “more due process was afforded to those accused in the Salem Witch Trials.”

Trump says he doesn't believe his letter will change anything, but that he is registering his objections “for the purpose of history.”

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Hahahah....presidencies are fleeting.....but idiot tweets last forever.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Haha 3
  • Downvote 5

Yesterday was a very sad day for the Rule of Law, the Constitution, Due Process, and our Country in general.  To Impeach a President in the manner that the Dems did will only divide and weaken the country even more.   

No Shabbs I’m not a Trumpkin and I’m not a little bit ouchy.  I’ve got my popcorn ready for the second act.  The one where hopefully the Senate does the correct thing and stuffs the Dem Congressional Political Hackjob of an Impeachment in the trash can where it belongs.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Yesterday was a very sad day for the Rule of Law, the Constitution, Due Process, and our Country in general.  To Impeach a President in the manner that the Dems did will only divide and weaken the country even more.   

No Shabbs I’m not a Trumpkin and I’m not a little bit ouchy.  I’ve got my popcorn ready for the second act.  The one where hopefully the Senate does the correct thing and stuffs the Dem Congressional Political Hackjob of an Impeachment in the trash can where it belongs.  

You don't have to hope, Pitcher.....stuffed in the trash is exactly where senate Republicans will put the passed articles of impeachment.  Removal was/is never going to happen in this deeply divided climate we live in.....but, just as with Clinton, when the dust settles the impeachment label will remain as a reminder in perpetuity that no pOTUS is above the law and seeking dirt against a domestic political opponent from a foreign government is strictly forbidden.  And, yes, yes it was a sad day for our country.

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Part 2.... Senate will acquit.

B/A

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What do you fellows think is going to happen if Trump is re-elected and the Reps retake the House.  I suspect payback is going to be a *****, and there will be a number of Dems that will probably be investigated and indicted for their crimes.  Top of that list will be HRC, and the Biden’s.   

So, is that what this country needs.  Political warfare where the party in power weaponizes our Government to go after the Opposition Party.  This is where the Dems have taken us the last 4 years. I can only hope some calmer heads will prevail and both sides get back to work after the Dems have appeased their radical left petulant crybaby supporters.  The do nothing Dems got their man for the moment but their gloating will be short lived.  The Dems got their say and the American people will have their say at the polls next Nov.  I suspect that payback will be in order.

Edited by Pitcher
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Since I got censored, I will restate my censored word in a more PC manner

Payback will be a female dog.   

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

What do you fellows think is going to happen if Trump is re-elected and the Reps retake the House.  I suspect payback is going to be a *****, and there will be a number of Dems that will probably be investigated and indicted for their crimes.  Top of that list will be HRC, and the Biden’s.   

So, is that what this country needs.  Political warfare where the party in power weaponizes our Government to go after the Opposition Party.  This is where the Dems have taken us the last 4 years. I can only hope some calmer heads will prevail and both sides get back to work after the Dems have appeased their radical left petulant crybaby supporters.  The do nothing Dems got their man for the moment but their gloating will be short lived.  The Dems got their say and the American people will have their say at the polls next Nov.  I suspect that payback will be in order.

Time will tell.  Maybe the senate will do their constitutional duty and compel Mulvaney, Bolton, Pompeo, etc. etc. to testify.  Innocent men have nothing to hide after all.  And no personal offense to you Pitcher, but your advocacy of equal justice seems more and more like bologna every day.....As partisan payback is not equal justice, in fact, it's not justice at all.  Think about that.

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If you read my post a little more carefully you will see I stated,  “I hope calmer heads prevail and both sides get back to work”.  

Let me be more clear, I do not advocate the weaponizing of our Government for political payback.  I’m not naive though, that’s probably what will happen if the Reps retake the House and Trump gets re elected.  I just want the Congress to do their job and help all citizens of this country

Bologna, now you made me hungry.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

BTW, I see some of you show your displeasure of a post by giving Reds.    I don’t get that.  If you don’t like what some people write take the time to rebut with a written post. A Red is intellectual laziness.  Join the debate, let’s hear what you have to say.  I never take what others post against me as personal.  They disagree and took the time to give their opinion in a written response.  I’m not for censorship no matter how much I disagree!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, I see some of you show your displeasure of a post by giving Reds.    I don’t get that.  If you don’t like what some people write take the time to rebut with a written post. A Red is intellectual laziness.  Join the debate, let’s hear what you have to say.  I never take what others post against me as personal.  They disagree and took the time to give their opinion in a written response.  I’m not for censorship no matter how much I disagree!!!

They've got nothing to say, for they're negging the poster not the opinion.....I've collected about 60 of them is the last couple days.  :lol:  Think of them as anonymous Trump voters, those one's that are afraid to reveal their decision to family and friends out of fear of possible ridicule.  Heck, I just picked up 4 negs in this very thread in one minute, not nearly enough time to read all the posts, what's that tell you about their motives?  :D

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

They've got nothing to say, for they're negging the poster not the opinion.....I've collected about 60 of them is the last couple days.  :lol:  Think of them as anonymous Trump voters, those one's that are afraid to reveal their decision to family and friends out of fear of possible ridicule.

GO RV, then BV

Agreed and experienced personally......

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

They've got nothing to say, for they're negging the poster not the opinion.....I've collected about 60 of them is the last couple days.  :lol:  Think of them as anonymous Trump voters, those one's that are afraid to reveal their decision to family and friends out of fear of possible ridicule.  Heck, I just picked up 4 negs in this very thread in one minute, not nearly enough time to read all the posts, what's that tell you about their motives?  :D

GO RV, then BV

Yeah well Shabs I had a MOD here go back to my post 10 years ago and and give me about 15 negs in about one minute just to drive my neg count up......How pathetic is that? Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Yeah well Shabs I had a MOD here go back to my post 10 years ago and and give me about 15 negs in about one minute just to drive my neg count up......How pathetic is that? Lol

Hahahaha.....yeah, I've had that happen before too.  Somebody got me just last week on a post from early '18.  Now that's what I call an agenda.  :lol:

GO RV, then BV

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1