Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tired of all the trash talk

doc80904

Doc,

Thank you for that! My heart goes out to people, especially when they turn to us about simple questions that many of us may find elementary (because we have been in this investment for some time, we know the answers). I feel so bad for them when the bashing starts. It's like once you show your vulnerablility, there is always someone who will take advantage of it! It's really sad! Thank you, for publicly bringing this issue to light - maybe, just maybe, the light bulb will come on for those few! :bulb:

• Downvote 1

I have tried to distance myself as much as I can from what you are calling trash talk.

I have no use for it and those that talk it have no idea what is, and has happened, in iraq over the past 7 years.

Anyone that thinks this investment will not someday pay off - has probably never made a wise investment in their life.

Of course that is what it is an investment - and all investments have risks.

Without a doubt this is the least risk investment, I have ever been involved in.

Thanks for the post doc80904

Go Iraqi Government

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the post Doc and all the support you are giving our troops. Sometime comments fall on deaf ears but you brought up a point many of us believe to be true. when I 1st came to this wonderful site I was bashed often only because of my lack of knowledge. Now my knowledge isn't so lame and that's thanks to the MANY caring members( my dinar brothers and sisters if you will). Frustration of an RV is an excuse to many on here to lash out on others and I'd to share what i feel any human being deserves. "You get what you give in life", "Treat others as you would want to be treated".and " Give a hand when and where it is needed".

Thanks to all my dinar brothers and sisters for helping to educate me and for all the hard intel work many of you do. Thanks again Doc for this post. Not everyone wishes to bash and belittle others, some are just frustrated beyond belief. Doc's post is a respectable reminder how people on here should behave.

GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1

I believe this is the funniest of all, I have offered many people that trash talk this investment to purchase their Dinar that they hold and for some reason.......I just dont understand this, they just say no.......no deal. Where is the sense in that line of thought

I have a group of about 35 ... any time someone talks bad about IQD or is down in the dumps about a date that didn't happen ... I offer to buy them out.

I've never had a taker either ... it stops all negativisms and those who were in the dumps usually smile and have a better day.

It's seems that it helps no matter which fence you are straddling!

Peace

Doc31

• Upvote 2

I work in Iraq and have for almost 7 years and I want to say a couple of things. The first is that I see everyday people who tear down those here that believe in something. While it is certainly your right to speak your piece, what gives anyone the right to tear down anyone elses dreams. When I arrived I certainly didn't know one thing about this or anything else about this place economy or otherwise. I was told about the Dinar by a couple of friends and decided to toss some money into the "INVESTMENT".Does this mean that what I do with my money is any less than what you do with your money?

I have personally grown to view those who would tear others down as crabs in a bucket, as soon as one finds a way out the others will do anything in their power to grab ahold of them and pull them back into the pits.

After watching the beginnings of the rebirth of a nation, being Iraq, I would like to say a few things. First of all I personally could care less what happens after all has begun and I have cashed in. Lets be honest do you care about a company you have invested in after you have cashed out your investments.........no.........

Secondly, I watch people trash talking what I and many others do here both in the investment and here as a whole. Sadly all that I can say is that I pitty those people who do this. If you don't believe in what is being done then leave, if you do then support it. This room is filled with those that believe and with the sad state of things in the U.S. what gives anyone the wright to tear anyone down because of what they do with their money. Each person has the wright to spend the way that they feel is correct.

Thirdly I believe this is the funniest of all, I have offered many people that trash talk this investment to purchase their Dinar that they hold and for some reason.......I just dont understand this, they just say no.......no deal. Where is the sense in that line of thought.

Recently I was speaking with a person who wanted to compair Iraq to Somalia or other countries in that state of being. All that they have to offer is bullets and death. Iraq has grown by leaps and bounds over the last few years, and while I have no great desire to stay here after all of the people that I and others like myself support I must say that there are many places in this world in far worse condition. Just look at where they started and where they are now. Just for example in Iraq on military bases there are three, count them three different banks that have popped up.

1.) Warka Bank

2.) North Side Bank

3.) Bank of Baghdad

Why would this be? There are other examples such as the 6 different airlines that fly out of Baghdad daily or weekly

1.) Austria A/L

2.) Emirates A/L

3.)Etihad A/L

4.) Gulf A/L

5.) Lufwanza Please forgive me bad spelling

6.) Griffin A/L

This does not include Iraqi A/L and a few others that are smaller regional air carriers. There are many other examples to include such as the Iraqi citizens who have opened small business here on our bases. I could go on and on but I am sure it will fall on deaf ears, I am sorry to say.

I suppose it is a waste of time but if people like those making fun of others dreams would only look to their own back yards they would find other things to do with their time

I so admire you for posting this. I agree 100%. And thanks for giving us the gift of freedom.

Thanks for this great post doc80904. I feel the exact same way about those who feel the need to find their self worth in putting others down.

I, for one, am excited about this crazy rollercoaster ride of an investment! It will pay off. Maybe not today or tomorrow but it will pay off.... soon!

As the wife of a former "boots on the ground", thank you for you service. My hubby is home and for that I am grateful. But I know that many of you are still over there. It is hard

on you and your families. So, I pray for you, your families and the Iraqi people everyday. Life is hard over there and hopefully, it will be better soon for everyone - whether investors, "boots on the ground", or Iraqis!

Go RV!!!!

• Upvote 1