Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GUTFELD: The Better Trump Does, The More Insane The LEFT Acts

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

This is how I look at it.

If a Mod wants to participate in a lively discussion as a regular individual I have no issues with that.

If they do have to invoke their Mod powers and they use them fairly I have no issues with that.

If they become heavy handed then a person only has to drop Mr. Montana a note and ask him to look into it or another Mod if they prefer. 

Lets stop the whining and get back to arguing and fighting over stupid stuff.  :D

As Yota reminded me.....After all the Whining from the Left.....Guess who is Still Their President....Yeppers....Donald J Trump and there is Nothing they can do to change it.

Let the left party On until they Implode or do something even more stupid than they are already doing.

Karsten

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, bostonangler said:

CL what is the point of discussion if opposing views are not appreciated. What if I said if this was my site you would gone because I disagree with you. I suppose I would be considered The Deep State or George Soros. Most people here on DV don't even wander to this part of the site because they don't find politics entertaining or stimulating. Then there are those of us who enjoy the banter.

Gratefully, Adam may not appreciate everyone's views on politics, but he does seem to appreciate the worthiness of everyone's input and their right to express themselves. Basically it is good for business. Imagine how boring it would be if I wasn't here for everyone to neg... It would become a boring lovefest of hand holding and singing Kumbaya. 

B/A 

Exactly.....Thanks, B/A

• Downvote 1

Somebody here seems unable to connect thought with another less noble part of  body ( I am elegant)...

Yesterday or the day before I posted on off-topic an article regarding  the death of 39 people inside a freezer track in the UK....A terrible tragedy and non political thing ( even if anything is political, actually)

Guess what...It got negged ...??????....The guy/gal ( but I think it's a guy)  negs most everything I post, no matter the subject....That shouldn't be tolerated

If that happened to one of our big successful ( in terms of points ) Members around here....There'd most certainly be consequences

Since I am Mister Nobody...The thing goes on and on and on.....

Edited by umbertino
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, yota691 said:

Bahaa, Wrong, I show feeling for the Love of America the History the Constitution not some political party's that destroying it....and I'm not gonna shut up, take a knee or detach myself, I'm standing up for Old Glory...

Noted...

Evidently we have a different idea / perspective on the concept of "Moderator"....I always thought a Moderator was supposed to moderate both parts fronting in a debate and not feeding the flame with an evident attraction to one specific side....

As I said...Noted

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

This is how I look at it.

If a Mod wants to participate in a lively discussion as a regular individual I have no issues with that.

If they do have to invoke their Mod powers and they use them fairly I have no issues with that.

If they become heavy handed then a person only has to drop Mr. Montana a note and ask him to look into it or another Mod if they prefer. 

Lets stop the whining and get back to arguing and fighting over stupid stuff.  :D

Post of the day!!! Kudos!

now about that server!!! LOL

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, umbertino said:

.I always thought a Moderator was supposed to moderate both parts fronting in a debate and not feeding the flame with an evident attraction to one specific side....

You have the volunteer Mod description all wrong on my end. If your referring to like a Presidential Debate such as CNN when they hand over question prior to the debate, you still have it wrong. Your comments seem to wanna shut down a mod expression and not enjoy or interact at DV. Wrong again

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, umbertino said:

Noted...

Evidently we have a different idea / perspective on the concept of "Moderator"....I always thought a Moderator was supposed to moderate both parts fronting in a debate and not feeding the flame with an evident attraction to one specific side....

As I said...Noted

I  take this clear assault on me and my reputation as a Moderator personally. Us Moderators serve here for free out of our love for this site and deep respect for Mr. Montana. In that regard we desire to assist in the continuation and growth of DinarVets. My efforts to achieve that goal are why I join in Vigorous debate that is purposefully designed to entice engagement from both sides. My post are intentional and Passionate to that end. 

Adam has chimed in on this subject, here. And because this is HIS SITE , his reply should be the last word. 

Therefore,  I'm asking everyone to end this discussion as to what a DinarVets Moderator can do.:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

On 10/23/2019 at 6:29 PM, umbertino said:

I don't quite get why having some critique toward some Politicians ( or one or more in particular) should be deemed here (by a specific group of Individuals) as "HATE" toward an entire Country.....

I can criticize someone without hating ...Infact for myself that's the norm ( in case I might feel like criticizing whoever or whatever, I mean...No hate...)

Except in some very peculiar  cases...When it happens to be too much I admit I crumble in a hate pool myself.....I repeat....Some particular cases

....value other than just those who Trash Trump and are generally negative about life in general..

End Quote

CL......And you did get to this conclusion how exactly???? One thing (opposing Pres.Trump and/or other Politicians)  is not linked to the other you mentioned ( being negative about life)...Where's the connection???'

Matter of fact...Many of you right-wingers (beautiful Strangers) oppose strongly and oh so harshly a LOT of other side Politicians on a daily basis around here ...So, following your line of reasoning...You too are negative about life in general...Which I don't believe , same as I don't for anti-Trump folks...No difference

With all the due respect......Looks like you shot at random  by stating that....JMHO

Edited by umbertino

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

You have the volunteer Mod description all wrong on my end. If your referring to like a Presidential Debate such as CNN when they hand over question prior to the debate, you still have it wrong. Your comments seem to wanna shut down a mod expression and not enjoy or interact at DV. Wrong again

Wasn't referring to you specifically but what was said by PTB  and those who appear to be Important Members ( not VIP) in terms of gained points, prestige, respect from most all other members ( real or supposed, it is irrelevant  now)   ....A category on its own seemingly.....

Usually Mods ( as far as my direct knowledge on internet sites is concerned) do not take active part involvement in commenting and favoring  a part of the audience....

I have to take into account that  the concept here is ( or appears to be) completely different.

Of course....... I DO NOT WANNA SHUT DOWN ( your words)  NO MODERATOR Holy RIGHT TO EXPRESS HIM/HERSELF....not  my intention and even if  I had ( which I haven't, again) that intention .......I couldn't do it since I'm a nobody here  and totally powerless with zero contact with PTB ...So zero negotiating power on my part for everything.

I emphasized solely the mere fact that that's a diff way to consider the moderating act....Just that

3 minutes ago, umbertino said:

.......I couldn't do it since I'm a nobody here  and totally powerless with zero contact with PTB ...So zero negotiating power on my part for everything

You are NOT a nobody here, you're a valuable member of this community. You just happen to be wrong most of the time :lmao::lmao::lmao:Just kidding :lmao::lmao::lmao:

And as far as I know there's not a lot of "negotiations" with Adam concerning forum rules. They've been here since before I joined and I've never seen one rule changed. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Perhaps you should consider getting involved with some other site where you can share all of your complaints, and hate, with some like minded people......If this was my site you, and a few other of your like minded friends, would have been gone long ago....

End Quote

Really CL?  How about free speech and free expression of opinions?  How would you react if someone here or anywhere told you  that you might consider getting involved with some other site? How would you feel? Seriously......

5 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  take this clear assault on me and my reputation as a Moderator personally. Us Moderators serve here for free out of our love for this site and deep respect for Mr. Montana. In that regard we desire to assist in the continuation and growth of DinarVets. My efforts to achieve that goal are why I join in Vigorous debate that is purposefully designed to entice engagement from both sides. My post are intentional and Passionate to that end. 

Adam has chimed in on this subject, here. And because this is HIS SITE , his reply should be the last word. 

Therefore,  I'm asking everyone to end this discussion as to what a DinarVets Moderator can do.:tiphat:

No....I was simply trying to explain my idea/ concept  (the way I saw it in my 20 yr online experience so far)  of a Moderator...Mods were never involved and never main actors in discussions....Just that....I know nothing is carved in stone ....Ok...Just fine

Edited by umbertino

You are NOT a nobody here, you're a valuable member of this community. You just happen to be wrong most of the time :lmao::lmao::lmao:Just kidding :lmao::lmao:

End Quote

I am certainly glad if you are kidding about that.....And thanks for the kind words...

Truth is that many around here think seriously that way....But that's life ...One can't be liked by everybody esp on the net....I'll try and deal with it

33 minutes ago, umbertino said:

No....I was simply trying to explain my idea/ concept  (the way I saw it in my 20 yr online experience so far)  of a Moderator...Mods were never involved and never main actors in discussions....Just that....I know nothing is carved in stone ....Ok...Just fine

Sure they did. They simply moderated under one screen name and commented under another. 

• Thanks 1