Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

GUTFELD: The Better Trump Does, The More Insane The LEFT Acts

2 minutes ago, caddieman said:

You finally got it CL because he is President it is AGAINST the constitution for him to do so.........period!

So you interpret the Constitution saying any candidate who is elected needs to give up all his interests in ongoing business....that's not what it says......

A Constitutional minded legal team made sure Trumps assets were properly placed in the legal instruments required by the Constitution.

His brand is his name.....you and some others seem to believe he should change his name to Smith....better yet.....how about Donald Clinton......wonder how that would go over?

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

5 hours ago, bigwave said:

Wow if you have some proof to that I would like to see it...

Trump’s Washington, DC, hotel has become a frequent destination for foreign diplomats seeking to curry favor with the White House—representatives of at least 28 countries have stayed at the hotel. Countries such as Saudi Arabia have spent lavishly at the property amid efforts to lobby the administration.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/09/in-kissing-up-to-trump-ukraines-president-brought-up-his-stay-at-a-trump-property/

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

9 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So you interpret the Constitution saying any candidate who is elected needs to give up all his interests in ongoing business....that's not what it says......

A Constitutional minded legal team made sure Trumps assets were properly placed in the legal instruments required by the Constitution.

His brand is his name.....you and some others seem to believe he should change his name to Smith....better yet.....how about Donald Clinton......wonder how that would go over?

CL

lol he put them in his son’s names. that’s not a legal instrument. If you got proof of the “legal instrument” show me!

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

lol he put them in his son’s names. that’s not a legal instrument. If you got proof of the “legal instrument” show me!

When Trump was elected....it was a very unique situation.....no one in history had ever been elected with the vast wealth he controlled....

Do recall that in 2016......all 3 branches were then controlled by the right.......Trump put a private team....also staffed by legal representatives of the Republican controlled Senate and Congress together.....to assure that the rules governed by Constitution were adhered to...

Granted .... the founding Fathers would have never foreseen this scenario....so rules are vague......just like they are for the rules for impeachment...

Trump did not divest totally from his businesses .....but according to the legal team he put together they believe turning the businesses over to his kids was an acceptable and viable solution.

In the current partisan political climate you might find a legal challenge to this put forward by the left......perhaps the emolument issue.......of course that would take proof of financial personal gain by the sitting President .....

The thought is that in a capitalist functioning country the courts wouldn't likely judge against against a sitting President.......and even if one of the lower courts did......the higher courts would over turn the decision...

So there is a concise description of why Trump isn't in peril.....now it's your turn....

If Trump broke the law on this....and the left has been trying to find reason to impeach him since day one.....if the left had a case on this......why didn't they pull the trigger on this aspect of booting him from office on day one......?

I can answer that question for you.......because they know it wouldn't work...     CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, caddieman said:

Trump’s Washington, DC, hotel has become a frequent destination for foreign diplomats seeking to curry favor with the White House—representatives of at least 28 countries have stayed at the hotel. Countries such as Saudi Arabia have spent lavishly at the property amid efforts to lobby the administration.

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/09/in-kissing-up-to-trump-ukraines-president-brought-up-his-stay-at-a-trump-property/

Trump was approved to renovate and build his DC Trump facility in 2012....really doubt he was thinking he'd be sworn in as the President in early 2017.......his holdings are often found in countries near major industry and governmental hubs......kind of logical IMO...

Trump has been doing this all over the world for a long time.....so really this appears to be business as usual.......with a history to prove it...     CL

• Thanks 2

CL.....You make prefect sense and based on grounded facts.....If Trump did it this way it is wrong and impeach, Say Trump did it the other that was supposed to be the right way according to the Left it would be Wrong and an Impeachable offense. So say trump did nothing about anything and took the day off to paint the oval Office the sane color and he paid for the Paint........That would be an impeachable offense

If Trump went to a Shooting Range and Held a Gun .....Guess what......Impeach.

The man has been under attach just 20 minutes after in was announced he won and he has been under attack daily....The Lame Stream Media, the Liberals, the Rinos, the leftist here on this very forum post up more BS Lame Stream BS than the Lame Stream BS Does.

Honestly and it is Adam's Board and Forum but the number of Anti Trump, Anti American member attacking others here is going to cost the Membership....I have never even this kind of Hate, Twisted truths or lies and it is just getting worse and it will get worse as time goes by.

Left Un Checked the Liberal Left are going to Destroy this Forum....1st Admin, free speech and all is great for everyone only goes so for and with these people only goes one way....their way.

Yota, Texas Granny, Adam......You run the show here....I come here to read and Learn with like minded people about what in going on with the Dinar.

The 24/7 Trump Bashing from now I think there are 8-10 of them that ruin damn near every post here.

Maybe I am the one in the wrong for being Pro American and let's get America back on track like so many other forum members....if that is so bad and you want to cave to the left so be it...Ban Me!

I don't Play Well With Anitifa, Never Trumpers that make up crap, Anti Americans that want and demand .....Never mind,  Soon this forum will be lost much like France, the UK and the rest of Europe....The Left is running the show and no one cares to stop them.

Karsten

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Trump was approved to renovate and build his DC Trump facility in 2012....really doubt he was thinking he'd be sworn in as the President in early 2017.......his holdings are often found in countries near major industry and governmental hubs......kind of logical IMO...

Trump has been doing this all over the world for a long time.....so really this appears to be business as usual.......with a history to prove it...     CL

Thanks coorslite21....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Karsten said:

CL.....You make prefect sense and based on grounded facts.....If Trump did it this way it is wrong and impeach, Say Trump did it the other that was supposed to be the right way according to the Left it would be Wrong and an Impeachable offense. So say trump did nothing about anything and took the day off to paint the oval Office the sane color and he paid for the Paint........That would be an impeachable offense

If Trump went to a Shooting Range and Held a Gun .....Guess what......Impeach.

The man has been under attach just 20 minutes after in was announced he won and he has been under attack daily....The Lame Stream Media, the Liberals, the Rinos, the leftist here on this very forum post up more BS Lame Stream BS than the Lame Stream BS Does.

Honestly and it is Adam's Board and Forum but the number of Anti Trump, Anti American member attacking others here is going to cost the Membership....I have never even this kind of Hate, Twisted truths or lies and it is just getting worse and it will get worse as time goes by.

Left Un Checked the Liberal Left are going to Destroy this Forum....1st Admin, free speech and all is great for everyone only goes so for and with these people only goes one way....their way.

Yota, Texas Granny, Adam......You run the show here....I come here to read and Learn with like minded people about what in going on with the Dinar.

The 24/7 Trump Bashing from now I think there are 8-10 of them that ruin damn near every post here.

Maybe I am the one in the wrong for being Pro American and let's get America back on track like so many other forum members....if that is so bad and you want to cave to the left so be it...Ban Me!

I don't Play Well With Anitifa, Never Trumpers that make up crap, Anti Americans that want and demand .....Never mind,  Soon this forum will be lost much like France, the UK and the rest of Europe....The Left is running the show and no one cares to stop them.

Karsten

My dear friend I TOTALLY sympathize with you here but as a Mod I know what Adam would say. That being, maybe give the political forums a brake, or just put the childlike anklebiters on ignore. 

Personally I would just wait them out. Two of them are already pushing the boundaries of the forum rules. As their EVIL dreams of getting rid of Trump continue to fall by the wayside they are becoming increasingly more unhinged. Eventually they will show themselves the door. 

Please keep bringing the real news, I love reading all your post. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Shabs I could care less. I’m more concerned about the spying and rigging of the last Dem Party candidate in 2016.  I was once proud to vote Dem but not now. I can’t stomach what HRC did to corrupt the political process in 2016. 

You just performed text book hypocrisy. 

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

I wish enlightening you folks on the truth and the verbatim text of the U.S. Constitution paid 10 bucks an hour....I'd consider turning that cash into a VIP!" rel="">VIP membership perhaps.

GO RV, then BV 

If VIP were a welfare system you'd

already be in. 

2 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

No no, Donald can keep his name....he just can't make money off of it from foreign governments while he's pOTUS.  Very simple really.

GO RV, then BV 

Shows what you know. Trump was going to pay for ot all :facepalm1:

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

You're a great teacher 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Shabibilicious said:

No no, Donald can keep his name....he just can't make money off of it from foreign governments while he's pOTUS.  Very simple really.

GO RV, then BV 

And where in the Constitution does it say this.....?

These are gray area's of a Presdency that the founders could have never foreseen.....

Trump was making money off of these foreign governments long before he became President.......if he is so darn unpopular worldwide now... (as you proclaim anyhow)....perhaps his Presidency has reduced his business.......can you  or anyone prove that's not the case.....

You...Schiff....and all the others that are like thinking ...are just off the charts trying to find something that will stick to get Trump booted.....

Get over it....Trump won.....quit wasting your time trying to tear something down.....find your candidate for 2020 and get behind them to remove Trump thru the elective process...

And yes.....I mentioned you along with Schiff.......perhaps you will accept that as a badge of honor.......Schiff has some serious stuff coming his way...so don't cousy up too close...JMO

CL

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

If VIP!" rel="">VIP were a welfare system you'd

already be in. 

You have a problem with welfare,eh....You've convinced yourself that everybody on welfare is scamming the system, I suppose.   It's naive to think the church can replace welfare, considering the number of "Godly" people who believe ALL welfare recipients are lazy deadbeats...plus the love of money gets in the way.  

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

GO RV, then BV 

Delusional thought process......c'mon.....HRC stated the other day that in 2016 Jill Stein was the Russian asset that cost her the election....I also recall you bringing up the birther issue recently.......do you recall that HRC was the first to float that one......just the facts.....don't lose your grip on reality!

CL

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

And where in the Constitution does it say this.....?

These are gray area's of a Presdency that the founders could have never foreseen.....

Trump was making money off of these foreign governments long before he became President.......if he is so darn unpopular worldwide now... (as you proclaim anyhow)....perhaps his Presidency has reduced his business.......can you  or anyone prove that's not the case.....

You...Schiff....and all the others that are like thinking ...are just off the charts trying to find something that will stick to get Trump booted.....

Get over it....Trump won.....quit wasting your time trying to tear something down.....find your candidate for 2020 and get behind them to remove Trump thru the elective process...

And yes.....I mentioned you along with Schiff.......perhaps you will accept that as a badge of honor.......Schiff has some serious stuff coming his way...so don't cousy up too close...JMO

CL

Emoluments clause is indeed a part of the U.S. Constitution...it's been an issue for Trump since inauguration, but the Dems didn't have the numbers...that is changing.  And I'm my own man, thanks.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Karsten said:

.Ban Me!

Your no way near close to being banned, I don't play well an feel the same as you do. Keep doing what your doing an just ignore the Hate Everything America Party. These folks are only looking to get you riled up as they do Trump everyday. At the end of the day Trump still POTUS 10/22/2019 and when 2020 rolls around Trump will be reelected. The Truth always shine, an don't forget that. As far the Anitifa Never Trumpers just put them on ignore for they only looking for much needed attention that they so long for, being played by the Media, which shine the light on how True UnAmerica these folks are. Some can't help it, they was raised that way and they are owed something because Life has been so unfair to them.

• Thanks 4

1 minute ago, coorslite21 said:

Delusional thought process......c'mon.....HRC stated the other day that in 2016 Jill Stein was the Russian asset that cost her the election....I also recall you bringing up the birther issue recently.......do you recall that HRC was the first to float that one......just the facts.....don't lose your grip on reality!

CL

And still Trump took the reins in Birther world and perpetuated it ad nauseam.  Trump just an hour ago dropped another dog whistle when he tweeted he is being "lynched".  You support that kind of talk.  You think that's okay?

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

3 minutes ago, yota691 said:

Your no way near close to being banned, I don't play well an feel the same as you do. Keep doing what your doing an just ignore the Hate Everything America Party. These folks are only looking to get you riled up as they do Trump everyday. At the end of the day Trump still POTUS 10/22/2019 and when 2020 rolls around Trump will be reelected. The Truth always shine, an don't forget that. As far the Anitifa Never Trumpers just put them on ignore for they only looking for much needed attention that they so long for, being played by the Media, which shine the light on how True UnAmerica these folks are. Some can't help it they was raised that way, and they are owed something because Life has been so unfair to them.

As long as people are unwilling to engage and debate their differences this country will continue to divide.  There will never be a one party system...all voices matter.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Shabibilicious said:

Emoluments clause is indeed a part of the U.S. Constitution...it's been an issue for Trump since inauguration, but the Dems didn't have the numbers...that is changing.  And I'm my own man, thanks.

GO RV, then BV 

I'm not so sure you are "your own man".....you are too focused on one thing......destroy Trump....just as others are......led by the corrupt DNC and MSM...

Have you ever made a favorable post about anything he's done?......perhaps you have.....but I only recall reading hate....

It's been 3 years now that Schiff and all the others have been trying to boot Trump....(you know all the attempts).......

All attempts have failed.....and many of these have been just plain dirty filthy politics....

So keep fighting your delusional fight to boot Trump.....I'm not buying what your selling.......but I invite to look into supporting a member of the party you seem to support.....you know who I mean.....she's looking for some good people in Michigan.....it just might be time well spent....

CL

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And still Trump took the reins in Birther world and perpetuated it ad nauseam.  Trump just an hour ago dropped another dog whistle when he tweeted he is being "lynched".  You support system" rel="">support that kind of talk.  You think that's okay?

GO RV, then BV 

My guess is you equate lynching as something racial....if the case you are playing a "race card" .....falsely.....

I believe the last public lynching was in Ward Colo in 1971.....west of Boulder......a bunch of white hillbilly took issue with one of their own....closer to your home 1880' I believe.......Beaver Island......all white......

Now I'm not for firing squads or lynchings.....but referencing the word isn't offensive.....and it sure isn't racial......   CL

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I'm not so sure you are "your own man".....you are too focused on one thing......destroy Trump....just as others are......led by the corrupt DNC and MSM...

Have you ever made a favorable post about anything he's done?......perhaps you have.....but I only recall reading hate....

It's been 3 years now that Schiff and all the others have been trying to boot Trump....(you know all the attempts).......

All attempts have failed.....and many of these have been just plain dirty filthy politics....

So keep fighting your delusional fight to boot Trump.....I'm not buying what your selling.......but I invite to look into supporting a member of the party you seem to support system" rel="">support.....you know who I mean.....she's looking for some good people in Michigan.....it just might be time well spent....

CL

I'll let the slight you're laying on me go, as I wouldn't do it to you...so moving on.  

I don't actually live in Michigan, but I understand what your saying.  Hils attacks against Tulsi has actually backfired and her numbers are rising...not a bad thing.  She's going to be afforded a more prominent role now in the next debate, as I see it. 

On a side note....How could Trump have hosted the G7, at cost, if he doesn't actually run it?....admitting he hasn't divested control.

GO RV, then BV 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

And still Trump took the reins in Birther world and perpetuated it ad nauseam.  Trump just an hour ago dropped another dog whistle when he tweeted he is being "lynched".  You support system" rel="">support that kind of talk.  You think that's okay?

GO RV, then BV 

When you get upset because a man has been falsely accused of multiple crimes, of being multiple things (Racist, Sexist, Fascist, etc) and is trying to defend himself by being his greatest Defense Attorney, then you have a view of the situation that is upside down.

Indy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

My dear friend I TOTALLY sympathize with you here but as a Mod I know what Adam would say. That being, maybe give the political forums a brake, or just put the childlike anklebiters on ignore. 

Personally I would just wait them out. Two of them are already pushing the boundaries of the forum rules. As their EVIL dreams of getting rid of Trump continue to fall by the wayside they are becoming increasingly more unhinged. Eventually they will show themselves the door. 

Please keep bringing the real news, I love reading all your post. 

👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1