Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Sign in to follow this  
ronscarpa

Sunday Afternoon Guru Opinions @ 2:25 PM EDT - 10/06/2019

10-6-2019   Newshound Guru Jeff    They still have two major things to do before the rate can change.  This is based on current facts.  What I'm telling you can change through time but as where we're at right now with current facts - the two things remaining are they have to finish the formation of the government and approve the budget...then they can change the rate.  That's exactly where we're at.  The facts are unfolding right before your eyes...

10-6-2019   Newshound Guru  Kaperoni   They've been using wheelbarrows for years what's the difference if they have to use them a few more? They're either going to do one of two things they're either going to Lop first to get to 1 to $1 exchange rate reducing the money supply from trillions to billions. And then float the currency allowing it to rise. Or they're going to just float it from the beginning and allowed to gradually increase over time allowing them to reduce the money supply we don't know that answer yet but it's not going to RV

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, RV-2-Day said:

Please explain how getting to a 1 to $1 is not an RV?

Because of a the LOP of three Zeroes.  !000 dinar would equal 1 dinar.  That's not the RV we want.

Then how come Christine Lagarde said in an interview a few years back that the dinar would be reinstated at 3.22 + up to 20% when the time came? 🤔

35 minutes ago, TigerTink said:

Then how come Christine Lagarde said in an interview a few years back that the dinar would be reinstated at 3.22 + up to 20% when the time came? 🤔

Hey, can you provide a link for that?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, cranman said:

Because of a the LOP of three Zeroes.  !000 dinar would equal 1 dinar.  That's not the RV we want.

I think you are both right.

Taking the zeros off the dinar bills would be a LOP, with a mandatory dinar exchange at the bank

and taking the zeros off the value/exchange rate would be the RV we want;

.0008563  per dinar becomes

(3 zeros less) would be .8563 or

.85 cents. Close enough to a dollar for me. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   My view is they are fully disclosing to the world they are finishing the reforms and in very deliberate fashion. Yet they are using the PM cabinet as a smoke screen. By them publishing that the cabinet is completed, yet, they are stalling the vote in parliament, suggests they are staggering the date of the vote time frames in the news for a purpose... They suggested it was for yesterday, then today, now possibly Sunday, Monday and or even Tuesday next... Imo.

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...a few state banks are offering documentary credits to businesses in Iraq...This has to do with purchases/imports in US dollars and has nothing to do with the dinar exchange rate...Providing such a service helps the CBI control where dollars are going from the auction by having this banking oversight as well as a service to businesses needing to making foreign purchases.

2-21-2020   Intel Gurus MarkZ & Mike Cottrell     MarkZ:  HSBC and a number of banks even local and Regional are now on the RTP…Real Time Protectionsystem  where even international stuff will only take seconds now instead of weeks before you have funds.   Mike Cottrell:  That technically is the QFS. Coordinating with CIPS and Swift with real time confirmations and deliveries of funds. This is required when we go to the new currency system.  MarkZ:  To me this is one of the best signs that we are well underway.

2-21-2020  Newshound Guru Vital Brad  ...Allawi is kicking butt...out of the 300 parliament members 220 deputies will vote to pass the Allawi government.  Which is a really good sign.  Another headline "Allawi's government enjoys great parliamentary and international support."  Sounds like it's done - having his government in place...Monday the 24th are gonna have a vote for the government...when we have a government in place I think things are gonna start getting really exciting.  So big things to come.  Lots to look forward too...

2-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Al-Rafidain announces the opening of documentary credits for ministries, traders and private sector companies"  Quote:  "The documentary credit is one of the most secure payment methods in international trade..."   ...about the country being ready to go international (or is now already), this supports that opinion quite well. ... this is telling the Global entities that they have the ability to get guaranteed payments and settlements in a manner that is acceptable to both buyer and seller in at an international level. They have this in place through a government agency of Al-Rafidain Bank!! All the pieces of the puzzle are now on the table and apparently in place! Go time..Or What? Imo.

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE....Be Blessed RON
    • By ronscarpa
      2-21-2020   Intel Guru RayRen98   A MEMBER DID REPORT TO ME THAT THEIR BANK CONTACT, WHO HAD BEEN QUIET FOR A LONG WHILE, CALLED THEM INQUIRING ABOUT AN INTEREST TO EXCHANGE... POSSIBLY THIS WEEKEND. THEY WILL KEEP ME UPDATED ON THEIR ACTIVITY. This is a nonsense post....everyone involved with the IQD has an "intense" interest to exchange. Of course, he's referring the the "special groups".

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Disclosure...enhances the value of financial institutions locally and internationally"   ...They are seriously speaking of value. Well if they are going to get linked with the International Community and even with the NASAQ, the values of these companies will need to be transparent and have real value... The NASDAQ has rules and they need to be followed, just as there are rules for Market Makers and the pricing of the shares. Same would hold true with the Forex, I suspect too. This is a very good sign..

• By ronscarpa
      2-21-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...IMO the Iraqi dinar is going to be paired with the American dollar.  But here's a caveat.  I believe it's only at the onset.  I believe it's only at the beginning...because that's the way Donald Trump wants it...(I can accept the opinion that the IQD would be paired to the dollar at the onset, then go to a basket of currencies; but just how do you come to that conclusion, that Donald Trump wants it that way...Frank26..?) RON

2-21-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article:  "The central bank organizes a lecture in Mosul on financial inclusion"   ...the above Mosul training was done days ago...imo... They speak of training at a very high level of internationalism. The CBI Statistics website has the stats on many things that facilitate money movement globally. They have the training parameters in place and or done by now through the managerial levels... Next step is the tellers.. Most likely that is or will be down to the last few hours and or last minutes... imo.

• By ronscarpa
      2-20-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana   Article:  "Newspaper: Allawi chose 3 characters for each ministry and placed the ball in the parliament stadium"  Quote:  "Allawi chose 57 characters, 3 persons for each ministry, which means that he put the ball in the parliament’s court by not requiring one person for each ministry because if he rejects it, this may affect the entire government formation."  The only concerns I had with Allawi have been covered - I felt like if he was going to be ousted or “convinced” to resign, it was going to happen quickly. Like, “within the first week” quickly.  We are well beyond that, and the “backups for the backups” says they are getting things donnnneee! “You don’t like that choice? FINE, here’s another one. And another!  
      This was taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from them. You can see Adam's full Chat on our DV Chat Logs Forum as: Adam Montana Weekly 19 Feb 2020

2-20-2020  Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat    Article:  "DEPUTY: 90% OF THE CURRENT REPRESENTATIVES WILL NOT RETURN TO THEIR SEATS IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS"   Quote:  "DURING ITS SESSION, ON DECEMBER 24, 2019, THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES VOTED ON THE ELECTION LAW LEGISLATION"  So here it is in black and white. The Iraqi election law was already voted on and passed in parliament. ...So why is the news media telling us they still need to do this? This again is a FAKE spin on the news. They want to confuse and stall everything indefinitely. The real reason why they can’t yet implement it is they need candidates for the early elections and also they will need a way to prosecute the corrupt that will be taken out of the government. Already Iraq has hired consultants to come into Iraq to help clarify the procedure to run this new type of “open” election process. They are working out the details and will be successful.

2-20-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan    Article:  "Deputy: Karbala’s 2020 budget is devoid of new project"   [How can there be an RI when there is such a large deficit and no new projects?] I think they are about to change things, as this suggests they have the 2019 budget which, imo would reflect the FML amendment that will facilitate the new rate we expect to precede the 2020... Thus, they seem to know already that there is a big change coming...imo ! This is a good one!! ~ imo. (Reposted)

• By ronscarpa
      2-19-2020   Newshound Guru Adam Montana  ...You may have noticed a lack of chatter about "protesters" over the last week or two...that's just one of the topics that has quietly just left the news. Of course we don't see anyone making a big deal out of positive news, because that's not the kind of stuff that sells newspapers.  But it IS the kind of thing we want to see, because it's what is going to lead us to a higher value on the Dinar. Allawi is building a foundation, the pieces are falling into place, and I have nothing negative to report.  Note: Taken from another site that follows Adam's Opinions and posts snippets from his posts.

2-19-2020   Newshound/Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Article:  "WORLD BANK INFORMS IRAQ THAT ITS FINANCIAL SITUATION IS IN DANGER, ESPECIALLY WITH REGARD TO SALARIES OF STATE EMPLOYEES"   Like I said before, if Iraq missing this opportunity this time there will be no other opportunities. The trend is to move away from oil based economies and wealth is short-lived. They should have already rebuilt their country ten times better than it was before. But instead they pissed the money away to Iran to support terrorism. This only made things worst off in Iraq and in the middle east in general. Now they have to do these reforms or else! One of these reforms is the project to delete the zeros which leads to the reinstatement thus our RV.

2-19-2020    Newshound Guru Pimpy  ...when Trump was at Davos the chairman of the World Trade Organization told everyone that he was working with the Trump Administration and they were gonna be implementing new policies when it comes to currency manipulation.  This is good.  We want this especially if you're holding Vietnam dong.  Where it goes to nobody knows...The Iraq dinar is in a whole different situation...this new rule is getting ready to come in effect.  I believe it is in March...I think we're gonna see some currencies change here shortly.  How much I don't know.  Will it happen before the rules are implemented?  I don't know.  We're gonna find out...

2-19-2020   Intel Guru Frank26  ...Shabibi was not hired by the CBI and he has not been there.  He has been no where near the CBI for the past 5 years.  Maliki tried to kill him and ever since then we've [The U.S.] been trying to protect him...he was hired to maintain the exchange rate of the British pound and he's still there doing it.  He was hired in the early spring of '19...  

2-19-2020   Newshound Guru MilitiaMan   Article:  "Deputy: Karbala’s 2020 budget is devoid of new projects"  They have told us in recent past that they finished the 2019 Financial Management Law with an Amendment to it, that is to facilitate the 2020 budget. Sounds to me like this is suggesting they have what we are waiting on and that is the rate to which they will use to fund the projects... I suspect that they can't keep this tiger held back much longer.   I also suspect leaks will emerge!! imo.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.