Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Anyone else feeling hopeless?

Hopeful Leo

I understand that this was never a guaranteed thing (more like a gamble), but I have only been very positive in my own mind about the RV. Lots to back it up, just seemed to make sense. I have honestly always thought that something would come out of this. Even if I *only* doubled my investment.

With the recent posts I'm starting to think it won't happen.....or that we may have been duped (sp?)......anyone else going through this? Is this a "down" on the roller coaster ride? Will I feel differently in a few days...or longer?

I haven't been on this site very long to know how the ride goes.....someone enlighten me please.

Yes, sadly I feel the same. I have had Dinar for 7 years, but only in the last few weeks have been following all of the excitement and it has been a roller coaster to say the least. I too was very hopeful that it would do something and alleviate a lot of financial burden for many of us, but then again it was an investment and when you invest money is always subject to risk and loss. It is the name of the game, unfortunately. We are not done yet, keep the faith, stay positive and if and when it happens it will be a wonderful thing for many, many people. I sitll believe, I just dont believe it will be anytime soon, I wish I had not been made aware of all this activity personally, it has consumed me and I should know better, but it has been so fun and even funner dreaming about a possibility of life changing money coming in like this RV if it were to happen. Good luck and God Bless us all, GO RV

• Upvote 3

I look at it this way Leo... I 've invested as much into this as is comfortable for me and will not cause me any undo monetary grief if nothing comes of it. As you said it is a gamble...A very big gamble with a very big possibilty for R.O.I. ! I myself have never had a great deal of money ,so i won't miss it if it doesn't happen. But it will .. in it's own time ... make us enough money to be happy with our investment so just keep on believing and we all shall prevail. :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

one thing to keep in mind is that from what i inderstand is that the ixs is goining to be on the internation market in october, and i also understand that in order for them to do this they need a reconized currency with value. keep thinking about all the positives :D

• Upvote 3

I've Ben in this for almost 4 years. when I started I thought it would take 5 + years. Do I want it done sooner? You bet!!! Do I think it will go to 5 years? NO. Sit back and take it fir what it is, the closest thing to a sure thing you are likely to ever see.

• Upvote 2

nope, not at all, stop being so emotional about your investments ;)

LOL. Well, I am a woman....we do tend to do that.

Thanks everyone for the posts! +1's all around! :) I'm back to positive. I forget that I committed to being thrilled if it happened this year.

• Upvote 5

I understand that this was never a guaranteed thing (more like a gamble), but I have only been very positive in my own mind about the RV. Lots to back it up, just seemed to make sense. I have honestly always thought that something would come out of this. Even if I *only* doubled my investment.

With the recent posts I'm starting to think it won't happen.....or that we may have been duped (sp?)......anyone else going through this? Is this a "down" on the roller coaster ride? Will I feel differently in a few days...or longer?

I haven't been on this site very long to know how the ride goes.....someone enlighten me please.

Hi Leo...... I do feel your pain! I"ve been invested for over 6 years but have only been following it for the past few months. Thank goodness! lol What we have to do is not lose site of the prize. Now the when how and how much remains to be seen. BUT!!! What keeps me going is I know it WILL happen. We WILL be rich and the best part of all is if you were to decide to join the VIP you WILL be on the inside track of more amazing investments. And don't think I'm sitting here in the lap of luxury saying this. I'm unemployed and have been most of the year. Trying desperately to find ANYTHING. Still I don't lose faith in this. So Leo don't let this eat you alive. It's coming. Botton line we can pick dates, we can pick what it will RV at, we can sit here and talk this to death but we're not there. Only that little fly on the parliment wall knows exactly whats going on. Leo what I have found on this site, and the reason I bought Adams book and joined the VIP is I saw not just a bunch of people on a site, I saw a family of people that care about the same thing and each other. take care

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Well! Hopeful Leo - That is exactly the way they want all of us to feel - hopeless. As we get closer to this RV we will be hearing more and more depressing News. The currency dealers will be selling dinar right up to and even after the RV. That is their business. The only way iraq has to slow down the sale of dinar is to put out the kind of news that will discourage people from wanting to get involved in this investment.

Keep your hopes up - If necessary stop reading the posts for awhile. But I believe iraq currency will eventually RV. I never thought it would be an overnight venture. Some have been in for over 6 years. There is no chance that we will have to wait another 7 years - with their oil production increases the way they are. Feel fortunate you have not had to deal with it for that long.

It will happen but they must get a government settled in first - after that things will start moving forward once again.

Thanks for the post - I am sure many others feel the same as you do.

• Upvote 4

Yea i feel yea - i feel like everyday its DOESNT happen were just getting farther and farther away from it EVER happening - i hope im wrong

• Upvote 1

NO! I dont feel hopeless at all... I NEVER bought into this investment with any hopes. It is just that...a investment.... I never circuled my financial future around this. I continue everyday to wake up and work hard hoping to make something of my self in this cazy world. I don't depend on any "once in a lifetime opurtunities" to guide my life. I would love for this RV to happen and I still think it will, but we have to remember on thing people THIS IS IRAQ....

God Bless you all and may Amazing Wealth find each and everyone of us... Continue to work hard and when the RV happens it will be a little extra in our lives ;)

• Upvote 3

Hey guys and Gals, listen, I too feel this way....up...then back down. But what we have to remember is that there is overwhelming evidence that says this country MUST rv to one extent or another. Let me just give you a small list of faith builders in the case FOR an rv

1) America just spent tons of money, and lost thousands of lives to secure this country......Do you really think it was for the freedom of the Iraqi people? I believe our soldiers had that intentions. But don't be fooled into thinking that we did not have an ulterior motive....one being terrorist suppression, the other being OIL! Do you think America would do all of this for free? Not on your life! They know that they can force play an RV that causes their own holdings of Dinar to be trade-able for their oil.

2) OIL-No country holding that much natural resource, that is a free country, will be held back from the world market! Everyone wants to get their greasy little fingers into the pot.What will it enter the market with.......fig leaves? NO their currency must have value.

3)Look at Iraq's economic state can these people go on being oppressed with no money, no electricity, no promises being kept by their government, no jobs???What happens when economies get out of control like this? People start getting irritated, and start rebelling, we see that happening even in our own country.Iraqi Authorities know it is only a matter of time before they have civil war on their hands if they don't do something.

Can anyone add to this list....my brain is a bit fried today, but I have many reasons for having faith in this investment.....may not happen today, but, IT WILL HAPPEN someday. I believe soon.

Don't get discouraged! try to hang in there. renew your way of thinking about it! :)

• Upvote 5

The problem is that folks on this site pay too much attention to specific dates and times. I've had my investment since 2004. I've seen a lot of ups and downs with this investment. I just stopped puting any weight in any specific dates/times. A wise man who has made his money once said " You can not predict what you do not control"..... Donald Trump

• Upvote 1

iraq will seat their government...they will have a tradable currency...these things will happen...hang in there, were dealing with a middle east country, and the UN jokers...thumbs up their arses...if ya know what i mean?...lol...go RV already!!!

• Upvote 4

WITH IRAQ GOING TO BE THE RICHEST NATION IN THE WORLD AND THEIR ISX GETTING READY TO GO INTERNATIONAL AND ALL THE BUSINESS WAITING TO GO TO IRAQ THE DINAR WILL RISE IN VALUE. I HAVE NO DOUBTS. NOW WHEN THIS HAPPENS I CANNOT SAY.............OR EVEN SPECULATE LIKE THE "GURUS"

• Upvote 2

Good points Teresa ... but let me add this to the pot...

4. Iraqs situation is very unique indeed ... Since they are sitting on what may be the 2nd largest reserves of sweet lite crude ( with the lowest production cost / barrel of anywhere else in the world , about $2 USD / barrel ) in the world ,and possibly the largest natural gas reserves of anywhere else in the world , they will be one of the richest countries in the world . So , if logic follows as it should, in this unique situation, will will see a very good ROI .It just takes patience.An opportunity such as this may never , ever, come along again in anyones lifetime, so, keep the faith !

I've waited five years myself and will wait five more if need be ( I hope it's this year though!)

God bless you all , my DV family !