Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Democrat clown show

20 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Because she is Texas Granny. She is an All Seeing Admin.

Able to see things we mere members can't. :tiphat:

I understand, but should that information be shared publicly?  

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I understand, but should that information be shared publicly?  

I think it is seen by the mods and admins on the backside of our registration when we sign up. The I.P. address is also a good place to see where a poster is. I don't know if a VPN can hide a location or if it scramble the location. I for one don't care where a person is as long as they are polite and respectful of other members. 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

21 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I think it is seen by the mods and admins on the backside of our registration when we sign up. The I.P. address is also a good place to see where a poster is. I don't know if a VPN can hide a location or if it scramble the location. I for one don't care where a person is as long as they are polite and respectful of other members. 

We have the potential to be very wealthy.  Our privacy is important.  Adam has always said our personal information is of utmost concern, and he will protect it.  I appreciate @TexasGrannyand all she does for this site.  However small it is, it is a breach of privacy.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Shedagal said:

We have the potential to be very wealthy.  Our privacy is important.  Adam has always said our personal information is of utmost concern, and he will protect it.  I appreciate @TexasGrannyand all she does for this site.  However small it is, it is a breach of privacy.

Privacy is the reason I did not post his location, just as I have not indicated where you are. Mods cannot administer and moderate the site without knowing "some things". Not posting those "things" keeps the information secure. How many countries/continents are there???? His location could be as close as Canada or as far away as Japan or Australia. We have members from all and everywhere in between.

:cowboy2:

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

image.png.39b706e3b24efe9f255bd391e870d4e6.png

“On Transgender Day of Visibility, we celebrate transgender and nonbinary Americans. Their courage has given countless others strength, but no one should have to be brave just to be themselves,” Harris said on Easter Sunday.

“We see you. We stand with you. We won’t stop fighting for you,” she said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/satanic-cult-kamala-harris-posts-longer-message-transgender/

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

Privacy is the reason I did not post his location, just as I have not indicated where you are. Mods cannot administer and moderate the site without knowing "some things". Not posting those "things" keeps the information secure. How many countries/continents are there???? His location could be as close as Canada or as far away as Japan or Australia. We have members from all and everywhere in between.

But you let us know he is not in the USA.  Something he obviously did not care to share.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Shedagal said:

But you let us know he is not in the USA.  Something he obviously did not care to share.

If that is a real issue with you - you are welcome to contact the owner of the site and register a complaint.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

39 minutes ago, TexasGranny said:

If that is a real issue with you - you are welcome to contact the owner of the site and register a complaint.

I have a degree in criminal justice.  I am well aware of the options available to me.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Pick your battles wisely my friend.....no potentially damaging info was released on this "Clown" ....( I believe that is part of the thread title).....for all we know he/she may be an illegal alien living on the dark side of the moon!    CL

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Pick your battles wisely my friend.....no potentially damaging info was released on this "Clown" ....( I believe that is part of the thread title).....for all we know he/she may be an illegal alien living on the dark side of the moon!    CL

Appreciate your advice.  As I said, it was a small breach - no harm done.  I don't care who it is, he is a member and should have his information protected.  I'm surprised you would say something like that. 

You know me well enough to know I don't care about public opinion.   I care about all of us and our personal information.  I can understand Adam, Julie, and TG (as an administrator) seeing our information, but was not aware mods were.

All in all, I hope the end result is care is taken to protect us, and information is not divulged in order to counter a narrative that does not fit your own.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, Shedagal said:

Appreciate your advice.  As I said, it was a small breach - no harm done.  I don't care who it is, he is a member and should have his information protected.  I'm surprised you would say something like that. 

You know me well enough to know I don't care about public opinion.   I care about all of us and our personal information.  I can understand Adam, Julie, and TG (as an administrator) seeing our information, but was not aware mods were.

All in all, I hope the end result is care is taken to protect us, and information is not divulged in order to counter a narrative that does not fit your own.

Seems I recall somewhere/somehow on our personal pages there is a link that we have we can see the IP we are longing in from. 

I suspect a good VPN would alter that. For people on the payside of the site, management has it all.

Another great reason not to keep your currency in a stock drawer or under your mattress.

Sorry if I surprised you. 

CL

On 3/30/2024 at 8:30 PM, Jeqqu said:

As a Christian I find it terribly disturbing when people claiming to be Christians support system" rel="">support such a disgusting creature

Uhhh, how can you not see your own JUDGMENTAL attitude? I GUARANTEE YOU that is NOT how Jesus Christ would act. 

On 3/30/2024 at 8:35 PM, Jeqqu said:

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871. It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict great bodily harm upon the president of the United States".

Unless of course you're Kathy Griffith or Johnny Depp.

Then you're OK with that. :facepalm1:

• Pow! 2

19 hours ago, Shedagal said:

I have a degree in criminal justice.  I am well aware of the options available to me.

I say this with as much humor as I can. 

Maybe you should study computer science. :lmao: it's not that difficult to find someone using the internet. Believe me, the second one post on the internet "privacy" went out the door. 

12 hours ago, Jeqqu said:

March 31 has been transgernder day since 2009. You cannot blame the present administration for that.

And yet you have no problem with the Satanic demonic Administration taking the most Holy Day of the year for MY Catholic faith and covering it with the most disgusting Satanic belief. 

ANYTHING other than a heterosexual relationship under the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony is not only an abomination but it's also a serious mental illness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, MyLadiesDaddy said:

I say this with as much humor as I can. 

Maybe you should study computer science. :lmao: it's not that difficult to find someone using the internet. Believe me, the second one post on the internet "privacy" went out the door. 

And yet you have no problem with the Satanic demonic Administration taking the most Holy Day of the year for MY Catholic faith and covering it with the most disgusting Satanic belief. 

ANYTHING other than a heterosexual relationship under the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony is not only an abomination but it's also a serious mental illness. 

I have a friend from college who is a prominent lawyer now (no way I could afford to hire him lol).  We try to get together periodically to shoot the bull and have spirited discussions.  Invariably, one of us will say, "you're missing the point, dufus".  MLD, you're missing the point.

A criminal justice degree includes courses in white collar crime.  Of course, I recognize how vulnerable internet privacy is.  The issue is for those given the task of not sharing members' information publicly.  Is this not something Adam has stated is paramount to him?  Why would he say that if he didn't expect it to be done?

I am ready to put this matter to rest. As stated, no harm was done, and maybe this will alert those privy to our information to recognize the seriousness of it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MLD, as you use the word satanic so frequently, I suppose that you are a member of the cult. It shall not be named as it is completely evil, but its name starts wit q. It is a non-christian cult preaching hate and violence, and  no True Christian should go near it, much less believe all those lies.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 3