Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The same as it ever was.

Deflect, deflect, deflect.  Dems are getting their a** kicked over and over and over.  

I will never support a Party that tried to stage a coup.  

BTW Thom doesn’t even know how to spell his name.  

One more thing since you want some facts, 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

• Upvote 7

48 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I wasn’t the one to give you a Red. 

I know Pitcher... We don't always agree, but you nor I are haters...

B/A

48 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Deflect, deflect, deflect.  Dems are getting their a** kicked over and over and over.  

I will never support system">support a Party that tried to stage a coup.  

BTW Thom doesn’t even know how to spell his name.  

One more thing since you want some facts, 

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/trumps-list-289-accomplishments-in-just-20-months-relentless-promise-keeping

Nice article from 2018... A little older but still relevant...

You are a wise man who understands economics, so I can assume you realize most of the numbers for jobs, income, growth, etc., didn't happen in a year. The economy started rebounding 10 years ago. Of course because you understand economics, you also have seen the trends for 2019... You and I both know the economy is a cycle and the cycle is changing as it always does, so will people blame Trump in a year or two when their 401Ks and IRAs have shrunk and they wonder where their money went? Will Trump be the bad guy when jobs go down because businesses are closing in record numbers? Personally I won't blame Trump for the bad just as I wouldn't give any president credit for the good. Good or bad, presidents actually have very little to do with real numbers. They can move the needle, but they can't change the fore mentioned cycle.

The other thing I wanted to mention was the video. I found it interesting that Truman said what he did back in the 40s. I also found it interesting that Pat Buchanan and Nixon used the same terminology and playbook... That was really the point. The use of propaganda and misinformation seems to always work on people. Same as it ever was...

B/A

Edited by bostonangler
  • Thanks 3

BA., why do you feel compelled to continually defend Democrats and their policies. You are a very intelligent person who have many times said you vote the person or issue instead of a Party.  With all the incredible abuse of our Intel Agencies to pin President Trump with a phony bogus Russian Collusion story in a lame attempt to stage a coup,,,,,,,,WHy,,,,,HOW,,,, could you possibly support that kind of devious and unlawful activity, just because another candidate beat HRC.  How dumb and arrogant were our leaders of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and DNC to support and allow that to take place.  

Now on if you are as unbiased as you say you are, you should denounce all who participated in this coup charade and vehemently demand the perpetrators be investigated and indicted according to Our Laws.  No dual Judiciary system should be allowed. 

To post a shameless attempt at deflection is nothing more than noise.  

DENY,, DEFLECT, and DOUBLE DOWN on more false accusations to get people off the misdeeds of some very stupid leaders in the DNC, FBI, DOJ, CIA,  and the complicit New Media is shameless.  The Dems are scrambling to save face.  Maybe, just maybe they should do their real job and work to make our country a better place.  They are rudderless. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 5

47 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

BA., why do you feel compelled to continually defend Democrats and their policies. You are a very intelligent person who have many times said you vote the person or issue instead of a Party.  With all the incredible abuse of our Intel Agencies to pin President Trump with a phony bogus Russian Collusion story in a lame attempt to stage a coup,,,,,,,,WHy,,,,,HOW,,,, could you possibly support system" rel="">support that kind of devious and unlawful activity, just because another candidate beat HRC.  How dumb and arrogant were our leaders of the DOJ, FBI, CIA, and DNC to support system" rel="">support and allow that to take place.  

Now on if you are as unbiased as you say you are, you should denounce all who participated in this coup charade and vehemently demand the perpetrators be investigated and indicted according to Our Laws.  No dual Judiciary system should be allowed. 

To post a shameless attempt at deflection is nothing more than noise.  

DENY,, DEFLECT, and DOUBLE DOWN on more false accusations to get people off the misdeeds of some very stupid leaders in the DNC, FBI, DOJ, CIA,  and the complicit New Media is shameless.  The Dems are scrambling to save face.  Maybe, just maybe they should do their real job and work to make our country a better place.  They are rudderless. 

Simple answer - BA ONLY trashes the right & Trump.......from the middle of the road of course. It's awful rich about which side is more gullible.....which side needs & has more outlets by a 5 to 1 margin to push the lefts agenda.......and still only gets 50% of the vote!!!!!!!....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pitcher said:

BA., why do you feel compelled to continually defend Democrats and their policies.

I don't... Last week I stated the Green Deal was crap. I stated many times Elizabeth Warren is a loser. I don't agree with their gun laws. There many things I don't like about or defend for the left. I have been heavy on bringing things I don't like about the right over the last couple of years because the right had the house, senate and the white house and have basically blown it and screwed America. Now that the left has the house I'm sure there will be many things I call them out on.

Now I ask. Why is it people on the right cannot or refuse to be honest about the right's wrong doings? 

I'm not going to be a sheeple and believe all the conspiracy stuff I see from either side. There was no great conspiracy at the pizza shop. There was no great conspiracy in the school shootings. There was no great conspiracy between Trump and Russia. These things are stupid and people need to stop believing everything they read. The recent investigation wasn't an attempted coup. Many people were indicted and pled guilty... They are admitted criminals and everyone should call a spade a spade. Just like when the left has had people doing illegal things and have pled guilty.

I don't understand why people continue to buy into fantasy of PACs whose sole mission is to get their party elected so they can have their agenda pushed forward. Most of the crap put out and then spread through social media is untrue. Look at some of the videos people on this site post that are blatantly false or at the most opinion with no fact to back it up.

If anyone honestly thinks that there is a shadow government, or that the commies are coming, or that China is our buddy, or that North Korea is going to nuke us, or that the climate isn't changing. or that the press is our enemy, or we need to tell people what to do with their bodies, or that we should have guns, or that immigration can't be better controlled, or that one party or the other is working for any of us, then they need to wake up and go back to sleep.

Bottom line.

Republicans are for big business, against workers rights, low wages, less education, expensive healthcare, giving our tax dollars to corporations and last but not least increasing debt..

Democrats are for free social programs, more taxes to pay for those programs, for equal rights for anyone who will vote for them, open borders, open trade, and last but not least increasing debt. 

Has they do have something in common!!!

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, caz1104 said:

Simple answer - BA ONLY trashes the right & Trump.......from the middle of the road of course. It's awful rich about which side is more gullible.....which side needs & has more outlets by a 5 to 1 margin to push the lefts agenda.......and still only gets 50% of the vote!!!!!!!....

You have to be the biggest, whiniest snowflake of all! You bring nothing to the table but negging and trumpets for a party who has done nothing for the average American. Unless you are far more successful than your limited thought process demonstrates and you are rolling in dough, you have been completely hoodwinked... Come on caz, name one thing the right has done wrong...

B/A

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

13 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

You have to be the biggest, whiniest snowflake of all! You bring nothing to the table but negging and trumpets for a party who has done nothing for the average American. Unless you are far more successful than your limited thought process demonstrates and you are rolling in dough, you have been completely hoodwinked... Come on caz, name one thing the right has done wrong...

B/A

What pisses me off is that there are a bout 500 people telling 350 M people what to do, say and think.

I for 1 have had about enough.

Example: now in NJ they tax you for rain diversion?

Here In CA Jerry "MoonBeam" Brown signed a law, on his last day in office)  saying you can not use more than 50 gallons of water a day or get fined 10,000 for each offence.

As Tomas Jefferson said " If the people fear the goberment that is Tyranny and if the Goberment fears its people that is liberty"

He also said: "I have sworn... eternal hostility against everry form of tyranny over the mind of man" 

Peace

Come on RV

• Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

34 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

because the right had the house, senate and the white house

One out of three is not good. The Republicans never had a majority that would vote to make a change. They are called RINO's. 

36 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

The recent investigation wasn't an attempted coup.

You are right. The special council was against the man the coup was attempted against. This coup was orchestrated by the Obama and Clinton camps. The Steel Dosier was real (not factual) and an attempt to fool the FISA courts(which succeeded or that judge was/is crooked). High level DoJ participants were involved and have openly admitted they attempted a coup(treason) against a legal,duly elected President.  

41 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Many people were indicted and pled guilty.

Nothing to do with "collusion or obstruction"

42 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

If anyone honestly thinks that there is a shadow government

Already shown there is one with the attempted coup

44 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

that we should have guns

Do I think we should have guns? I believe there could be a time when having one is a better option than not. 

46 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Republicans are for big business, against workers rights, low wages, less education, expensive healthcare, giving our tax dollars to corporations and last but not least increasing debt..

Democrats are for free social programs, more taxes to pay for those programs, for equal rights for anyone who will vote for them, open borders, open trade, and last but not least increasing debt. 

And a Independent is going to be different or you just won't know what they stand for. 

• Upvote 4

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:
58 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Many people were indicted and pled guilty.

Nothing to do with "collusion or obstruction"

Nope just corruption... When did it become ok to be corrupt. That's what I seem to hear from everyone lately. Corruption is not the American value I grew up with. But now it seems okay if they are on your side. Thank god I don't play golf with politicians!!!

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:
1 hour ago, bostonangler said:

that we should have guns

Do I think we should have guns? I believe there could be a time when having one is a better option than not.

My point. I don't agree with them on gun control and I do agree with you on owning one... Or more.... If you know what I mean?

15 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

If anyone honestly thinks that there is a shadow government

Already shown there is one with the attempted coup

Well there are people who believe in ghosts. Can't change that with any amount of reason.

16 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Read more  

And a Independent is going to be different or you just won't know what they stand for. 

But we do know what both major parties stand for. Raising expenses on the backs of voters.

If one... Just one person would run for president and actually decrease spending, with or without a tax raise (because we always get those anyway... Read my lips) that person would be well remembered in history. I'm not saying if someone cut spending there wouldn't be lot's of moaning and groaning, but in the long term that person would be a hero for the history books.

Oh and the moaning and groaning? I think most of that would come from politicians not citizens. I think if spending was reduced politicians would tell us how much it was hurting the people, but I think in reality people would complain much less than the politicians would like us to believe.

So yes voting an independent might be rolling my dice, but I'd rather play with my dice than play with house dice any day.

B/A 

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 2

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

B/A

"whiniest".......hmmmmm so explain why it's u mr/mrs BA that continues to cry fowl on anything/everything Trump. I guess if your continuous negativity is ur idea of bringing something to the table....ur right. Being anti-business is something you and the left for some reason rejoice in....being prosperous at one time was considered a good thing. But now you, media & the left have brainwashed gullible folks into believing otherwise...........my guess u'll be voting for Bernie or Cortez in 2020... getting personal is a all time low even for you..... even with my "limited thought process" I could comprehend your BS of "middle of the road" claims. Stand up like a man/woman and be proud of your Lib ideals.....quit hiding like a child.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, caz1104 said:

BA...explain which part of the above is not factual? I responded honestly to a post by Pitcher....my guess you responded as you did because "honesty" is not part of your left uhhhh sorry middle of the road narrative

Edited by caz1104
addition
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, caz1104 said:

BA...explain which part of the above is not factual? I responded honestly to a post by Pitcher....my guess you responded as you did because "honesty" is not part of your left uhhhh sorry middle of the road narrative

I'm not sure what you mean... Trump didn't win the majority, and we saw what happened in the house... The right needs to realize that most Americans are not happy with their policies. Of course when the left gains control, I fully expect them to blow it as well. Greed has taken over our country. From crooked politicians to humble farmers to teachers, construction workers or whoever else you can think of, GREED has become the master and corruption is the accepted norm. This isn't a new thing, every empire in history has crumbled for the same basic reason.

B/A

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, yota691 said:

You can tell your self that all day everyday for the rest of your life to make yourself feel better. But your Hate for Trump glows bright everyday...

I don't hate Trump, I just don't think he is a good leader. I don't think he understands American values. I think he is driven by greed like so many others. Don't get me wrong I like money, but I don't screw people for it. I'm not perfect, but I don't do hookers and cheat on my wife. And most importantly, I don't cheat at golf. When you cheat on your score you are only lying to yourself.

B/A

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 3

I don't hate Trump, I just don't think he is a good leader. I don't think he understands American values. I think he is driven by greed like so many others. Don't get me wrong I like money, but I don't screw people for it. I'm not perfect, but I don't do hookers and cheat on my wife. And most importantly, I don't cheat at golf. When you cheat on your score you are only lying to yourself.

B/A

So what is it you like about your country?   Just wondering?

CL     

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

So what is it you like about your country?   Just wondering?

CL     

I love my country. My family. My neighbors. My freedom to say what I like. My ability to make my own way. My right to arm myself. My right to travel freely. My right to vote. My right to question authority.

What I don't like... A corrupt system where corporations has the same rights as individuals. A government who tells me what I can not do with my body. People who used to be civil.  A lack of compassion. A government where compromise is a dirty word. 

There are many more things I could add to both lists but I think you get the idea.

B/A

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1