Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyw

Again, Oanda and Xe update ONCE daily.

Go to Netdania for live numbers.

Go to "add a quote", click on "cross rates" and add the USD/IQD cross rate and see what you get.

It is showing 11 dinars to the dollar. Whether its a glitch or not remains to be seen, but Netdania is a RELIABLE site.

So you debbie downers quit yelling "check XE or check Oanda" because until they update, they are IRRELEVANT to this discussion!

But like I said ... check and compare other rates: (It is only reflecting on the USD and not the EUR)

Bid/Ask

USD/IQD 11.00/73

EUR/IQD 1498.56/558.56

I want this just as much as anyone but I have learned to try and not get over excited take a step back examine everything and have patience to see the outcome.

But like I said ... check and compare other rates: (It is only reflecting on the USD and not the EUR)

Bid/Ask

USD/IQD 11.00/73

EUR/IQD 1498.56/558.56

I want this just as much as anyone but I have learned to try and not get over excited take a step back examine everything and have patience to see the outcome.

On the Arab Bank converter it works with the Euro and the Pound. Still the .09 rate.

On OZForex the rate is US 1/ IQD 588

Live Currency Converter crashes.

And Netdania shows 11/73.

That's four different sites that are different now. Coincidence? Let's hope not.

Go RV.

Edited by dweave69

Currency Converter

Inputs Convert Amount

This Currency Converter can convert major World & MENA currencies with updated rates. Select the desired currency from the lists below and the amount to convert. Click on "Convert Amount" to get your answer.

Convert amount of From [select Your Currency] Algerian DinarAustralian DollarBahraini DinarBritish PoundCanadian DollarChinese RenminbiDanish kroneEgyptian PoundEUROHong Kong DollarIndian RupeeIndonesian RupiahIraqi DinarJapanese YenJordanian DinarKuwaiti DinarLebanese PoundMexican PesoMoroccan DirhamNew Zealand DollarOmani RialPakistani RupeePhilippine PesoQatari RialSaudi RiyalSouth African RandSwedish KronerSwiss FrancThai BahtTunisian DinarTurkish LiraUAE DirhamUS Dollar

To [select Your Currency] Algerian DinarAustralian DollarBahraini DinarBritish PoundCanadian DollarChinese RenminbiDanish kroneEgyptian PoundEUROHong Kong DollarIndian RupeeIndonesian RupiahIraqi DinarJapanese YenJordanian DinarKuwaiti DinarLebanese PoundMexican PesoMoroccan DirhamNew Zealand DollarOmani RialPakistani RupeePhilippine PesoQatari RialSaudi RiyalSouth African RandSwedish KronerSwiss FrancThai BahtTunisian DinarTurkish LiraUAE DirhamUS Dollar

Answer

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate US Dollar

500,000.00 4:10:31 PM GMT 0.090909

Invert Amount

Disclaimer: MENAFN and Arab Bank PLC are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of information obtained from these calculators and shall not be responsible for trading and investment decisions made based on such information.Therefore the accuracy of this calculator and its applicability to your needs are not guaranteed. Obtain personal advice from qualified professionals if so needed.

Not to be piggish but if it RVs at .09 I'm going to be seriously disappointed. <_<

Not me, I will be on cloud 9 !!!! Because this will mean to me its going to float, and at a float it can only go wayyyyyy uppppp !!!!

My glass is half full and hopefully about to overflow.

Life is good people, even if it stayed at .09 cents, we still made a butt load on this investment !!!!

pp :)

Not me, I will be on cloud 9 !!!! Because this will mean to me its going to float, and at a float it can only go wayyyyyy uppppp !!!!

Life is good people, even if it stayed at .09 cents, we still made a butt load on this investment !!!!

pp :)

Great attitude!~

Gold Star for you!~

Phoenix

Go Currency Exchange Calculators and Converters Currencies by Country: Please Select ------------------------- United States Currency Trading International Investors Import, Export, and FX Traveler's Corner Thursday, July 29th, 2010

Currency Converter Results

1000000 Iraqi Dinar(s) = 900.009 US Dollar(s)

1 USD = 1111.1 IQD

1 IQD = 0.000900009 USD

Try another conversion

Amount:

RATE TODAY.

pp smile.gif

PP I agree but my only hesitation would be the "cash in asap" from Frank.

I'm not complaining, there isnt anywhere that a 10k investment would yield the potentail of a RV even at .09. But, there is that part of me that hopes for more. Either way Sacred Heart and wwp get a nice donation from the Niko family

• Upvote 2

Please remember the ones who helped us get this far... Even if it doesn't happen.. Look for a military mom who lost her husband and help... Please remember...

When you at the bank, remember. When your at the store, remember. When you are buy that new TV, remember. Lets be happy that we were in the right place at the right time. But remember...

Just my opinion...

• Upvote 5

I think they are trying to mess with our MINDS.....LOLOL :blink:

Seriously it is funny you say that.

Months ago I was watching Al Jazerra TV and there was this round table full of Arab men and computers. I remember thinking they probably just sit there and when they get bored making their millions, they probably come here and play with our minds. :lol:

Seriously it is funny you say that.

Months ago I was watching Al Jazerra TV and there was this round table full of Arab men and computers. I remember thinking they probably just sit there and when they get bored making their millions, they probably come here and play with our minds. :lol:

You know they could be doing that, playing with our minds, laughing at us. But, the day will come when all this will be over, hoping it is real soon. :)

I'm hearing several different things about the rate from all over. There are apparently conflicting reports as to the actual rate right now, at least it makes thin gs interesting. Could this be the beginning of the RV? Stay tuned, at least this is a little exciting, would love to FINALLY see some movement.

Has anyone checked with Ali? Did he open the cash in areas? 7 days before rite?

I just checked and as of 7-3-10 you can still buy Dinar for same price as before. Does anyone know what's going on?

I just checked and as of 7-3-10 you can still buy Dinar for same price as before. Does anyone know what's going on?

I just looked at the Arab bank currency web site and it's back to the same old amount. Last night at 11 PM it was at .09 and I was cashing in 1/5 of my funds!