Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEW RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kennyw

Not to be piggish but if it RVs at .09 I'm going to be seriously disappointed. <_<

Ok.... I'm done playin nice.......... I"m going to be piggish......... I want it all..............give it to me now!!! I deserve it!!! 6 years now in this thing. I cant' take it anymore!!! I WANT MY TRIP TO DISNEY WORLD!!!!

• Upvote 7

Again, Oanda and Xe update ONCE daily.

Go to Netdania for live numbers.

Go to "add a quote", click on "cross rates" and add the USD/IQD cross rate and see what you get.

It is showing 11 dinars to the dollar. Whether its a glitch or not remains to be seen, but Netdania is a RELIABLE site.

So you debbie downers quit yelling "check XE or check Oanda" because until they update, they are IRRELEVANT to this discussion!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

just got off the phonewith a freind. Has far has the arab world they are a head of us time wise. Or banks or still on today they are on tomorrow so just maybe some good news will come in the morning.

Yea, I'm sure the time change has somthing to do with it. Its already Friday morning in Iraq. Fridays and Saturdays are the weekend in Iraq. Business's and Banks are closed. First day of the Business week is on Sundays. Not!!!

Yea, I'm sure the time change has somthing to do with it. Its already Friday morning in Iraq. Fridays and Saturdays are the weekend in Iraq. Business's and Banks are closed. First day of the Business week is on Sundays. Not!!!

It's like 3am they are 7 hours ahead I believe