Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Graham: CIA Briefing Confirmed That Crown Prince Ordered Khashoggi's Murder

2 hours ago, bostonangler said:

That's a lovely concept, but to use your word, it's a bit "naïve". This is all about money. If the Saudis were a poor third world nation, we would have a completely different approach. JMHO

As far as Pitcher's idea, I'm not sure I agree. This guy might take out his father to gain the throne. It wouldn't be the first time. again JMHO

B/A

We agree, its all about money. I think its about money in that, to use my words, if only to keep Iran financially bankrupt. To insure they remain financially bankrupt. You are aware they finance terrorism and proxy armies all around the world. Thats how they blew through that 1.5 billion or trillion former Pres Obama gave them already. Through the new sanctions they will be forced to cut back on paying for all those plausible deniability proxy armys fighting in Yemen, Lebanon, Hezbola-land, Syria et al. More money concerns. Then there is the money we will SAVE if Iran cannot start wars with proxy armies in countries they have imperialistic plans for. Jmho. Its cool when we can sorta kinda agree on something.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Sad to see the discord here on this.....once again...how honest is the CIA about anything....and Lindsay Graham.....really...who trusts him....if you witnessed him with Uma Abading at McCains funeral....just a head scratcher.....

I'll add more tomorrow....just tired and spent after a long day....the fight is not amongst ourselves....CL

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

The problem BA is that who do you want to control The M.E. It's the USA or Russia or China. What do you not understand ? What happened with the reporter was terrible ! But be the needs of the masses aways predicates the needs of a few. Yes it's not even close to being right and it's not ! More than 5000 US soldiers have paid their lives for peace in the M.E.  ......we can't walk away now. Sorry just the way it's going to be. If you got the answer please contact Trump on Twitter. Thanks

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Synopsis said:

A HEARTFELT THANK YOU In Advance To ALL The Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Monkey Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces For ALL The Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

:bravo:       :bravo:       :bravo:

:backflip:               :backflip:               :backflip:

6 hours ago, Synopsis said:

THANK YOU In Advance Saul Alinsky “Useful Idiots” For YOUR Display Of “Intellectual Envy”!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Monkey Member Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces REALLY DID GIVE ME Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" To Display THEIR "Intellectual Envy"!!!

Yeah, I can hear THEIR Serial Repetitious Chant:

See MY Finger

See MY Thumb

See My PEACE SIGN

Minus ONE!!!

image.png.47fda14c9cfb8d3b6087951bc9c87ec5.png

AS The True The United States Of America Patriot American Eagle Swoops Down To Rid The Environs Of The Pestilent Vermin!!!

Buh Bye Pestilent Vermin!!! :wave:   :wave:   :wave:

Enjoy YOUR Defiance Like THAT Will Help YOU ANY!!!

By The Way, Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiots", I REALLY DO APPRECIATE YOUR Red Ruby Citations As Badges Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power" That Signifies YOUR "Intellectual Envy" Emanating From YOUR "Safe Space" "Cognition"!!! THAT ONLY Reminds ME Of How Fortunate I REALLY AM!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiots" For The Red Ruby Citations!!!

See YA, I Wouldn't Want To Be YA!!!

• Like 1

This is going to be real random.  my spell check isn't working so forgive me...

Think about your sources of information....these 3 letter agency's......

don't be sheep........

CIA is where this stuff is coming from.......well what is the history there...?  I'll try to add a few thought on them at the bottom of this post.......and some about other 3 letter agency's at the bottom of this.....

As usual, follow the money........and use some common sense......

So the leadership of SA is really going to send a hit squad of 15 guys to an embassy in Turkey to kill a poor reporter trying to obtain a marriage license at an embassy.......oh by the way Kashoggi had been recently married.......and where is that women who was waiting in the car.....who is she....where did she go.........and why did her story change.......???

Every embassy in the world is totally surveilled by the home country......just a commonly known fact.....

So they killed this guy.....(famed reporter).........cut him up.........dissolved him in acid.......poof.....any evidence........all gone.......pretty convenient......

Given his family tree, perhaps this guy needed to disappear........or perhaps because of the arms dealing family he came from someone else needed him to go bye bye......perhaps he's not dead......??

Let's see .....who else has a history of arms dealings.......look up Iran Contra......what was behind Bengazi.....hmm.....seems I read Stevens was in there trying to recover surface to air missiles that had been sold to some rebels in Libya .......how bout that fiasco with Mexico and the arms being sold to the Drug cartels down there......?....who was behind that????

So who gains if the SA/US ties are weakened?......well.....really most everyone........pick your poison.....

BTW........pretty easy to make an audio tape depicting a murder.....Hollywood does it all the time.......and they even use realistic film as well......go figure......

Now some random.......so people don't think I'm just picking on the CIA.......

How bout that FBI......Think Hoover........talk about a GOD syndrome......he was going single handedly save the country from itself.......he was bigger than the President......well, really all 3 branches........hmmm.....

who recently was the head man who was going to save the country from itself.......breaking laws he had p[edged to uphold......oh yeah.....Comey...........

and who held the FBI head dude position for the the second longest length of time in it's History........to Hoover, no less..........

oh....geez.........that would be Mueller.........all GOD syndrome dopes........bigger than it all.....that's what it takes to head up that agency.......

Now, don't be discouraged.......this is all quietly changing........Comey and Loreta Lynch will be testifying before congress very soon.......the many emails will follow that shortly........

they will detail the entire corruption within the Obama DOJ.........FBI....CIA....etc......Mueller and the FISA corruption will be exposed for exactly what it is/was..........The Federal Reserve is going to go away.........the US will no longer allow big corporate banking.....BIA, World Bank, Central Bank, IMF, UN .....etc. etc......dictate what the US is going to do........

BTW.......did you notice at the G20 meeting all the pin heads in the group picture were wearing little G20 pins........all except Trump.....he wore a US Flag on his lapel..........that darn nationalist.....who does he think he is anyhow......?

So, again....I got off track........you might all spend less time railing on one another with all of this political garbage.......you know.....garbage in.....garbage out........because that's all it is........the MSM just throws it all out there....like spaggetti at the wall.......just hoping that some of it sticks........then their job is done.........

Hey.......and I mentioned sheep........you know in many parts of the country there are increasing coyote issues........I know ranchers/farmers who have cattle and sheep.........you know what they do to protect the herd???

Google it if you think I'm nuts..........but they put Jack a$$es.......usually 3 or so.....(donkeys).........in with the herds......they are very protective of the herd........and defend the herd by kicking the crap out of the preditors.......if you have a herd with a few JA's in it.......just might be beneficial.........

Food for thought.........CL

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Sad to see the discord here on this.....once again...how honest is the CIA about anything....and Lindsay Graham.....really...who trusts him....if you witnessed him with Uma Abading at McCains funeral....just a head scratcher.....

I'll add more tomorrow....just tired and spent after a long day....the fight is not amongst ourselves....CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Oh, unless you're China then you can jail millions and no one will give a hoot.  

Why don't you Libs go off on China.  I'll tell you why, Kerry and Biden's son's are making millions off their investments in China.  

I know its a crazy world but at least try to be just a little non hypocritical.  You Libs are so self righteous but only if it meets your agenda, BASH TRUMP!!!!

Do you think it's fair to preach about hypocrisy from the left particularly when it concerns business dealings in China as you conveniently disregard the Trump brands business connection with them, Pitcher?  

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/24/503236237/trumps-hotels-in-china-could-be-a-conflict-for-the-president-elect

Image result for trump made in china

GO RV, then BV

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Pitcher said:

BTW, everyone who got a red, I evened you out.  Sorry Shabbs and BA, you didn't get a greenie to even you out some.  I don't give reds but I don't reward views I disagree with, and you guys don't deserve a green for the constant bashing of Trump.  Sorry.  When you write something decent I will pass out the greens.  

Thanks, Dad.........I'll try and be better.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///  There ya go, YerYOTAness:tiphat:

Which begs the question --- what was he REALLY & why the left 'adopted' him so readily...<_<

Based on what we DO know about him, doesn't seem like a great loss to humanity.

My guess Sgt, the left adopted him so readily to create a smoke screen with which to spread in POTUS Trump's direction. 2, to cover up what shenanigans the left was into in the ME region with the Saudi opponent ... Iran. Shenanigans the left hopes does not get uncovered. Dare I querry, what is the real reason former Pres Obama gave the 1.5 trillion dollars to Iran in the first place? This is how the left operates.  JMHO.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Shabibilicious said:

Do you think it's fair to preach about hypocrisy from the left particularly when it concerns business dealings in China as you conveniently disregard the Trump brands business connection with them, Pitcher?  

https://www.npr.org/2016/11/24/503236237/trumps-hotels-in-china-could-be-a-conflict-for-the-president-elect

GO RV, then BV

Who freeking cares where their stuff is made. Shoot Ford is getting many parts for their vehicles made in China. Honda makes the Honda fit entirely in China. Van Housan shirts are entirely made in China now. The sheet rock in your house is made in China. Trump never said don't do business with Chinese companies thats the small scale. The big scale thing, the thing he is fighting for with China is to have a even playing field. If you sell China made motocycles in the US, don't have a 50 % tariff placed on the Harleys we are trying to sell in China. If you place a tariff on our products ewe will place tariffs on your stuff. This will continue till we get rid of tariffs or its all on a level field. Don't get me going on Trump negotiating that US companies seeking to do business in China will no longer be forced to turn over their proprietary and intellectual property to the Chinese government. I under stand that in the short game the tariff wars are erasing the profit margins for those in the US that sell the Chinese products. In the end, when we win, they should return close to their original profit margins. Maybe they will be able to sell US made product at the same profit margin.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

Who freeking cares where their stuff is made. Shoot Ford is getting many parts for their vehicles made in China. Honda makes the Honda fit entirely in China. Van Housan shirts are entirely made in China now. The sheet rock in your house is made in China. Trump never said don't do business with Chinese companies thats the small scale. The big scale thing, the thing he is fighting for with China is to have a even playing field. If you sell China made motocycles in the US, don't have a 50 % tariff placed on the Harleys we are trying to sell in China. If you place a tariff on our products ewe will place tariffs on your stuff. This will continue till we get rid of tariffs or its all on a level field. Don't get me going on Trump negotiating that US companies seeking to do business in China will no longer be forced to turn over their proprietary and intellectual property to the Chinese government. I under stand that in the short game the tariff wars are erasing the profit margins for those in the US that sell the Chinese products. In the end, when we win, they should return close to their original profit margins. Maybe they will be able to sell US made product at the same profit margin.

Sorry, Kevin, but you're cherry picking my post without reading Pitcher's original post I was responding to....thus your comment is not in the proper context with regards to China.

GO RV, then BV

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

Nice try at deflecting but you never answered why you don’t go off on China. What about Kerry and Biden’s sons?

Who cares where Trump gets his clothes made. China is the world’s manufacturer. 

No matter what anyone says you will not see the hypocrisy in your thinking.  You just twist it, turn, and throw a Trump Bash in there.  

I’ll ask you again. Why all the bluster over a SA situation that we don’t have all the details yet. What about China and their inhumanity? What about Kerry’s and Biden’s sons getting sweet heart deals from China. 

OK, fire away, I’m sure it’s all Trumps fault. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Nice try at deflecting but you never answered why you don’t go off in China. What about Kerry and Biden’s sons. 

Who cares where Trump gets his clothes made. China is the world’s manufacturer. 

No matter what anyone says you will not see the hypocrisy in your thinking.  You just twist it, turn, and throw a Trump Bash in there.  

I’ll ask you again. Why all the bluster over a SA situation that we don’t have all the details yet. What about China and their inhumanity.  What about Kerry’s and Biden’s sons getting sweet heart deals

OK, fire away, I’m sure it’s all Trumps fault. 

It's completely nuts that you don't equate the Kerrys, Bidens and the Trumps equally with regards to business in China.  Amazing hypocrisy, actually.  

And to your question, I give China no pass.....they've got a list a mile long concerning crimes against humanity...remember Tienimen Square (sic)?  And YES....the facts are in concerning SA.....the CIA has briefed lawmakers...that's Trump's chosen CIA Director, by the way. 

GO RV, then BV

Edited by Shabibilicious
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, new york kevin said:

yeah right

WOWZERS!!!, New York Kevin, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

You likely want to note the referenced poster NEVER HAD THEIR "Safe Space" "Cognition" "in the proper context with regards to" "ANYTHING"!!!

So, might as well:

Image result for arguing with a liberal is like playing chess

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess with a Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).
Problem SOLVED!!!

AND EVERYONE IS HAPPAE'!!! Especially the Liberal AND/OR Progressive since THEY then take the LIBERTY to strut around ALL OFFENDED AND Display THIER "Stuff" like THEY want to do ANYWAY!!!

Wait For IT..............................................................................................

Wait For IT..............................................................................................

Awwwww, isn't the Pestilent Vermin SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute flashing the PEACE SIGN at The True The United States Of America Patriot American Eagle SWOOPING DOWN on the "Final Act" of "Defiance"!!!
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

27 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

WOWZERS!!!, New York Kevin, AND The Very Best Of The Rest Of Your Week AND Up Coming Weekend!!! :tiphat:

You likely want to note the referenced poster NEVER HAD THEIR "Safe Space" "Cognition" "in the proper context with regards to" "ANYTHING"!!!

So, might as well:

Image result for arguing with a liberal is like playing chess

REMEMBER The Steps (:lmao:   :lmao:   :lmao:)

1. Play Chess with a Liberal AND/OR Progressive.
  2. "Commence" "Active Cleaning".
  3. Allow "Sufficient Time" For "Liberal Self" AND/OR "Progressive" "Deep Preening".
  4. Repeat (Go To Step 1).
Problem SOLVED!!!

AND EVERYONE IS HAPPAE'!!! Especially the Liberal AND/OR Progressive since THEY then take the LIBERTY to strut around ALL OFFENDED AND Display THIER "Stuff" like THEY want to do ANYWAY!!!

Awwwww, isn't the Pestilent Vermin SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute flashing the PEACE SIGN at The True The United States Of America Patriot American Eagle SWOOPING DOWN on the "Final Act" of "Defiance"!!!

WOWZERS!!!

A Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" With The Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces REALLY DID Give Me A Red Ruby Citation As A Badge Of Honor For ME For "Display Of Intellectual Speed And Power"!!!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Saul Alinsky "Useful Idiot" With The Ankle Biter Peanut Gallery Members Of The Snowflake and Buttercup Idiot Brigade Volunteer Forces For ALL The Red Ruby Citations Noting YOUR "Itellectual Envy"!!!

Enjoy YOUR Defiance Like THAT Will Help YOU ANY With YOUR "Safe Space" "Cognition"!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, I got to to agree that China is a bad actor when it comes to human rights.  I do remember Tienimem Square.  

Biden, Trump, Kerry, Dirty Harry, the Bushes, the Clinton’s, yes, yes, yes, they all could care less about human rights.  It’s all about the buck and it always has been. I just would like you and all the Left to stop bashing Trump over everything that he does.  I’m no huge Trump supporter but when I see hypocrisy and mis information I’m going to speak up.  

All the Trump resistance is not going to work.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3